Pilot

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

It’s night time, Jaeun’s favorite time of the day. It’s time for party here, party there, party everywhere. She glanced at her wrist watch. *He’s late.* She thought as she waited for her boyfriend. Well, I may be so technical when I say it’s her boyfriend. Truth is, she doesn’t love this guy. Well, I just don’t know with the guy but Jaeun’s definitely not feeling something more for him. But yeah, they date, they kiss and they sleep together. I guess that’s what couples do.

After a few minutes, a car came in front of her house. Jaeun smiled as he already came. A tall man in a freaking hot attire stepped out of the Bentley. He smiled at Jaeun.

“Hi, babe!” He greeted Jaeun as he kissed her passionately on the lips.

Jaeun smiled through the kiss as she broke off. “Kai, let’s just go.” She said as she pulled him in the car.

Kai just nodded and smiled. “As you wish.” He said as he opened the car for Jaeun.

They are going to the club to party. It is Saturday night and it is the perfect time to unwind from all the school works. 

Kai’s Jaeun’s 7th “boyfriend”. She doesn’t love her past men and yeah, include Kai there. Jaeun’s really the type of girl who doesn’t believe in love or anything. What she just thinks is that love is something for those people who are stupid enough to cause their heart hurt and pain. 

Kai looked at her and held her hand while driving. “Why are you wearing something really y tonight?” He asked her.

Jaeun’s wearing a fitted outfit. Like leather or something. And yes, even if she isn’t revealing much skin, her figure is enough to excite Kai. “You like it?” She asked him.

Kai chuckled. “I do.” He said. “But you shouldn’t wear that outside. I, personally, want to be the only one who sees you like that.” He said seductively.

Jaeun chuckled. “Don’t be silly.” She said as she looked outside.

This is exactly what she wants. She and Kai are dating but no feelings are involved. No love at all. Because love is something she can’t handle. Not now. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

Not long after, they arrived at the club. 

“Dance for me, Jaeun.” Kai whispered to her ears as they entered the dance floor. 

Jaeun smirked and began doing her breath – taking dance moves. She began “dancing” with Kai. And oh, it just feels so good unwinding after a long week in front of all the books and the professors. 

Jaeun is in Woollim University. She is majoring in Business. That’s what her parents want her to take since she will be the only one to take over their company in the future. She is intelligent too. She can basically get any course because her intellectual ability is no joke. 

Kai started dancing with her ily with his amazing club dance moves. He started touching Jaeun’s legs making Jaeun face him. 

Immediately, without wasting any time, Kai crashed his lips on Jaeun’s tasting her strawberry – flavored lip gloss. “Strawberry.” He smirked. “I like peach better.” He continued as he continued kissing her passionately.

Jaeun automatically wrapped her arms around Kai’s neck as she kissed back. She let Kai enter giving all the power to enter. 

Kai caressed her back as he held her tighter and closer to his body. *Damn. My hormones again.* He thought as he savored the kiss. “Do you want to get out of here?” He asked Jaeun.

Jaeun giggled and nodded. “I was actually waiting for you to say that.” She replied seductively.

Kai smiled and pecked her lips. “Let’s go.” He pulled her out to the nearest hotel.

 

 

“Baby~~~” Suzy cooed as L started kissing her down her neck. 

L smirked and continued what he is doing. He ignored Suzy’s protest. Well yeah, they are dancing in a club right now. In front of all the other couples dancing… errr. How do I describe? Awkwardly? (A/N: Sorry. RChampagne hate s or anything near that S word.)

L is the ultimate playboy ever. He is the handsomest guy in Seoul and yes, that face comes with a price. He is a rich and hot guy and said to the Kingka of their school. 

He dates girls for fun. He treats love as a game. But unlike Jaeun, L just thinks that love is stupid. He never gets contented with just one girl that’s why he, too, doesn’t want to risk his own heart. 

And yes, here he is, making out with the 10th girl tonight.

“Look at L. He is really doing it well tonight.” Sungyeol beamed as Infinite watched L and Suzy make out in the middle of the dance floor.

Hoya smirked. “I bet he’s getting laid again tonight.” He spoke.

Woohyun nodded. “With that pace, he definitely will.” He replied as they all laughed.

“Hey, isn’t that Kwon Jaeun?” Sunggyu asked as he pointed at Jaeun and Kai going out of the club.

Infinite looked at Jaeun’s direction and nodded. 

“Indeed!” Sungjong exclaimed. “She’s hot tonight though.” He complimented.

Dongwoo nodded. “But who is that guy she’s with? Last time I checked, she turned down L’s proposal to date nonexclusively.” He said. 

Sungyeol chuckled. “She wouldn’t want to be with L because she will be will some other tall guy from another university? That’s clever.” He remarked.

Woohyun chuckled. “L’s still persistent though.” He said.

Hoya nodded. “He really likes Jaeun. I mean, she’s y, hot, intelligent, rich and all those beautiful words you can describe a girl.” He said.

“The only thing is, she doesn’t believe in love.” Sunggyu said.

“L hyung doesn’t believe in love too, you know.” Sungjong spoke.

They all nodded. “Why hyung? Do you believe in love?” Dongwoo asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu smiled. “Who knows? Maybe all we need is love?” He said as he gulped his beer and proceeded to the dance floor. 

The rest of Infinite just shook their head. *Our leader must be hopeless.* They all thought.

 

 

 

Two long weeks has passed and here is Jaeun going to school again. She sighed hard. *Why must there be school?* She thought as she resented whoever started the word school. 

Jaeun walked along the corridors and decided to stop by her locker first. She took her key form her bag. She opened her locker and started to put her stuffs in. Not long after, she noticed another human aura behind her.

The guy’s arms trapped her in her locker. Jaeun looked at him and made a face.

“What do you want again?” She asked bored.

The guy smirked. “Well, hello to you too, Kwon Jaeun.” He greeted with his famous smirk.

Jaeun sighed as she rolled her eyes. “What do you really want, Kim Myungsoo?” She asked.

L smiled. “You.” He said seductively.

L has been trying to convince Jaeun for about three months now to date him nonexclusively. He doesn’t know but when he sees her, there is this force that attracts him to her. It is not love. I am telling you this early, it is not love. Love is such a strong word. Attraction is more appropriate.

Jaeun grinned. “I told you. I don’t want to.” She said as she tried to escape.

But no, L is way stronger than her. He smirked. “Why? Why don’t you want to date a hot guy like me?” He asked. “Everyone likes me.” He added.

Jaeun’s eyes narrowed at L. “Well, sorry to disappoint you. Not everyone likes you.” She said. “Because I don’t.” She added.

L chuckled. “Feisty. I like that.” He said seductively.

Jaeun scoffed. “Sorry, Kim Myungsoo, you can’t seduce me. She grinned.

“Really?” L leaned down. His face is just inches from her. 

Jaeun isn’t taken aback. In fact, she even looked at his eyes. “Yeah. Really. So stop wasting your time.” She said.

L leaned closer. “Even if I kiss you?” He asked with his lips just an inch from her.

Jaeun isn’t scared. “Yeah. I have kissed a lot of guys. Your kiss wouldn’t be that different from theirs.” She said. “Or maybe their lips are softer.” She added as she thought of her past “boyfriends”.

L smirked. “You’re dating someone, I see.” He said.

Jaeun smiled goofily and shook her head. “No, I don’t.” She replied.

L smiled widely. “Then it’s settled. You will date me.” He said ending the conversation.

Jaeun shook her head. “I am not going to date you. Not now. Not ever.” She insisted.

L smiled. He leaned to her ear. “We’ll see about that, babe.” He said as he kissed her cheek and left.

Jaeun sighed and frowned. She narrowed her eyes on L who is walking away. “I said I don’t want to date him. Why would he insist on dating me? He’s dating a lot of girls. He can date a lot of girls. Why me!” She hissed as she shut her eyes and went to her class.

But Jaeun dates nonexclusively with anyone else. Why would she decline with L’s request? :P

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Would I rate this chapter? Is this deserving to be rated m?

Please answer me. Hahahaha! =))))

Sorry. Truth is, I don't know how to write rated parts. -__-"""

Remember that part in Secretly Married to Kim Myungsoo? It was such a failure. -___-

I am really sorry. :(((

 

 

And yeah~~~~ 

Thank you to all my subscribers! I love you all. ^^