Anxiously Worried

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

“Why did you come over here?” Jaeun asked L as they were cuddling each other on the couch of Jaeun’s house.

As usual, no one was home.

L smiled and looked at Jaeun. “Nothing. I just missed you.” He replied as she kissed the bridge of her nose.

Jaeun looked at L who is so sweet right now. She is wondering why he is like this to her. Why is he so sweet?

Doesn’t he know that Jaeun has been trying her best not to fall for him again?

Why is he making it so difficult for Jaeun to be herself again?

The Jaeun who doesn’t care about anything, the Jaeun who doesn’t believe in love.

L looked at her. “You are spacing out again. Why? Are you admiring my handsome face again?” He asked.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Conceited.” She muttered.

L just chuckled as he tugged Jaeun’s hair behind her ear. “Why don’t you just admit it?” He insisted.

Jaeun scoffed. “Why are you so conceited? You are not as handsome as you thought, Myungsoo.” She replied.

L raised his brow. “So what do I look? The girls say I look like a god.” He said.

Jaeun raised both of her hands. “Except me.” She said.

L rolled his eyes. “Denial.” He said.

“I am not.” She insisted.

L leaned closer to Jaeun’s face. “Even this close?” He asked.

Jaeun stiffened upon seeing L’s face this close. “W-what?” She stuttered.

*Cute.* L thought as he leaned closer. “Even this close, I am not handsome?” He asked as his lips were just centimeters away from hers.

Jaeun closed her eyes and didn’t know what to answer.

L pecked her lips and laughed. “You’re funny.” HE said.

Jaeun glared at him. “Jerk.” She muttered.

L just smiled and nodded. “Yeah. And this jerk is your boyfriend. Non exclusively.” He said.

Jaeun scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Yeah. Why did I even agree?” She muttered as she stood up. “It’s late, L. Go home.” She said.

L looked at her and smiled. “Do I have to? I can just sleep here. Beside you.” HE said.

Jaeun glared at him. “NO.” She said with conviction.

L groaned. “Come on! No one is here.” He insisted.

Jaeun shook her head.

And yes, L knows that she is dead serious about this. He sighed and stood up and prepared to go. “Arasseo.” He said against his own will. “I’ll just see you tomorrow.” He said making Jaeun smile at him.

Jaeun looked at him and patted his head. “Good boy.” She said.

L rolled his eyes and pulled Jaeun into his arms. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said as he kissed her passionately.

Jaeun’s hands automatically s around his neck and kissed back.

L smiled as he broke off from the kiss. “Good night, babe. See you tomorrow.” He said as he pecked her lips one last time before turning to the door.

Jaeun was frozen at her spot not knowing what happened. She watched L leave with her heart beating fast.

*Damn. I don’t like what is happening.* She thought as she held her beating heart.

 

 

 

 

Jaeun looked here and there the next day. *Where is he?* She thought as she looked from all the possible entrances in the cafeteria.

She looked at the table of Infinite but he is not there. The whole troupe is there. Except him.

She wondered where he is. She knows that he will never be late because he likes it when girls swoon over him.

She glanced at her watch and saw that it was almost time. She had given up on looking for him and thought that he is in the room now.

She walked fast to the room now. But to no avail, he is not there.

Jaeun couldn’t help but feel so anxious now that he is not around. “’See you tomorrow.’ See you tomorrow my .” She muttered as she took her notes and jot down notes.

 She tried her best to listen and focus on the lesson but she failed. She kept on looking at the empty seat beside her and can’t help but wonder what happened to him.

Did he get home safely last night?

Jaeun shook her head. Just a mere thought about L involved in an accident kills her as well. *Nah. He isn’t drunk last night. Why would he be in an accident?!* She thought as she tried to relieve herself.

Jaeun looked at the teacher again and started jotting down notes.

 

At lunch she took her phone and checked if he messaged her.

But no. There were no messages received.

*Aish! This guy!!!!* She screamed in her head. She is really worried.

She sat down at their table when she saw the Infinite boys coming. She immediately stood up and approached them.

“Oh, Jaeun! What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked.

Jaeun bit her lip hesitating on asking. “I have something to ask.” She said.

The boys looked at each other.

“What is it?” Sunggyu asked.

Jaeun tucked her hair behind her ear. “Uhm…” She started. “Do you know where Myungsoo is?” She asked. “He is absent today.” She added.

Sunggyu looked at her weirdly. *Worried for L, huh?* He thought>

“Noona, he is-“

“We don’t know where he is. He hadn’t contacted us since last night.” Sunggyu cut Sungjong’s words.

They all noticed Jaeun’s face turned into a more worried one. By that, they all know.

Jaeun looked at them and faked a smile. “Oh. Thanks, guys.” She said as she turned around and walked to their table again.

Just when she arrived the table, Gongchan and Minhee came.

“What’s wrong?” Minhee asked Jaeun.

Jaeun looked at her. “What?” She asked back.

Minhee looked at her weirdly. “Why do you look so worried?” She asked again.

Jaeun shook her head. “Oh. Nothing.” She denied.

Minhee looked at Gongchan who is thinking the same thing. They know that she is worried.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Gongchan asked Jaeun.

Jaeun just smiled weakly and shook her head. “I am not hungry.” She replied as her thoughts lingered on L.

She was thinking that if L got into an accident, it was her fault because she insisted on letting him go home.

“Okay then. We’ll just buy food.” Gongchan said as he and Minhee went to buy food.

Jaeun nodded and looked at her phone.

She couldn’t take it. She texted L.

To: L

Where are you? Why are you not in school?

 

 

She tapped her finger and waited for his reply. Her eyes never leaving her phone. She is waiting for it to light up.

*Damn it, Myungsoo. Reply now, please?* She thought furiously as she looked at her phone.

Minhee and Gongchan arrived with their food.

“Hey!” Minhee called her.

Jaeun looked at her. “What?” She asked.

“I heard L is sick today.” Minhee said.

Jaeun’s eyes widened. “What? Who said?” She asked with worries written all over her face.

Minhee looked at Krystal. “I heard Krystal and Woohyun talking about it.” She said. “Seems like Krystal asked where L is.” She added.

Jaeun looked at Sunggyu. She glared at him. *This guy!* She thought.

Sunggyu looked at her with wide eyes. *Oh no. She must have known.* He thought as he smiled at Jaeun.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and stood up.

Minhee and Gongchan looked at her. “Wait. Where are you going?” Gongchan asked.

“Somewhere.” Jaeun replied before leaving the two behind.

 

 

 

 

============================================================

hihi. :))) Hello guys!

Click here for my new story about the handsome L. :) ♥