Kim Sunggyu

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

Finally, L and Jaeun!!!!!!

So, they are cuddling each other on L’s couch today. It was Saturday and L had promised Jaeun that he would cook something for her today.

Yeah. Don’t make it the other way around please.

“So what do you want me to cook for you, babe?” L asked Jaeun as he is playing with her hair while watching The Romantic & Idol. Jaeun is a fan of this show because she thinks Jihyun and Hyungsik are really destined for each other.

“Anything you can cook. I’m fine with it.” She replied with her eyes glued on the TV.

L rolled his eyes. “I am jealous.” He said all of a sudden making Jaeun look at him with questioning eyes.

“Why? Who?” She asked curiously.

L sighed. “That Hyungsik in that stupid dating show. Your eyes are glued on him all the time.” He rolled his eyes. “I’m way hotter than him.” He mumbled making Jaeun laugh.

“Aish.” She said as she turned the TV off. “Let’s go.” She said as she took L’s hand and stood up.

L looked at her. “Where?” He asked.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “The kitchen where else? I thought you are going to cook something special for me?” She aked.

L smiled and nodded. “I will.” He said as he took her hand and led her to the kitchen, holding her hands tightly.

L brought out the ingredients he will be needing for that special thing for Jaeun. He smiled to himself.

“Why are you smiling like an idiot?” Jaeun asked him, narrowing her eyes on him.

L shrugged. “Nothing. This just feels so damn good.” He replied making Jaeun look at him weirdly again, confused.

L smiled and leaned in, pecking her lips. “I mean us, you and I, babo.” He said flicking her forehead.

Jaeun frowned and motioned to hit L but L hid behind the fridge’s door, sticking his tongue on her. Jaeun gaped at his childish behavior, one that she hadn’t seen from him ever.

L was the type of guy who would be sweet but not childish. Yes, being childish was the least thing he does. He acts as the cold one, the untouchable and playboy guy but he never acted this childish. At least not in Jaeun’s eyes.

She frowned at him in disgust. “Yuck. You look like a…” She paused to think of a word to describe L at this moment. “Ugh. Never mind.” She continued with disgust still shown in her face.

L rolled his eyes at her. “You are lucky to have me, you know. I have everything.” He said confidently.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and just shook her head, disbelieving everything that L said. “I can’t believe I actually said yes to you.” She mumbled but L caught it.

He smirked. “Don’t ask why you fell for me. I am awesome that’s why.” He said making Jaeun sigh. Just sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Minhee is walking at the streets in Seoul. Since it is Saturday, she decided to go shopping alone since that would help her forget about Kikwang as well.

She tapped her chin as she eyed for her first destination. “So… where to go?” She asked herself as she looked around the district.

She looked around and saw a lot of goodies to buy for herself.

Well this is what she needed the most. She needed to relax, to free herself from all the stressors in her environment. A refreshing day… That is what she needs now.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw a familiar goodie, the scarf that she wanted for about a month now. She smiled and went into that store.

She went straight into the shop and grabbed that scarf. Yes, before anyone could even take that away from her again. The last time she saw that scarf, someone grabbed it before she could even lay her finger on it. What’s worse is that it is the last one. It was sad and traumatic for Minhee like that.

“Are you going to buy that, Miss?” The sales lady asked as she eyes the scarf that Minhee is holding.

Minhee smiled and nodded. “Yes.” She replied as the sales lady smile back.

“That’s a good choice. It’s perfect for any kind of fashion and get ups.” The sales lady said. “This way to the counter.” She led Minhee to the counter.

“Thanks.” Minhee bowed at her.

Minhee looked at the scarf in her hands, still not believing that she finally had it. “At last.” She mumbled happily as she strode out of the shop and went to look for some more goodies around the block.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What flavor do you want, Young man?” The ice cream vendor asked Sunggyu as he was walking at the streets of Seoul as well.

Sunggyu looked into each of the ice cream flavors there. “Choco mint, ahjussi.” He replied as he eyed the choco mint flavor in the cooler.

The vendor nodded and scooped some of the choco mint, making Sunggyu drool just looking at the ice cream. Aigoo, Sunggyu. The drooling grandpa.

“Thank you, ahjussi.” Sunggyu paid for the ice cream and automatically it. Yes, like a kid. Imagine him doing that. Can you?

He walked around and looked into the shops. “What is good to buy at these times?” He mumbled as he looked into the goodies at the shops.

“Scarf?” He whispered to himself as he saw a beautiful scarf in that one particular store. He was about to enter the shop when he noticed a familiar figure holding onto that same scarf.

That one being that made his heart beat faster and slower at the same time. This one girl that makes him nervous all the time.

“Minhee.” He spoke to himself in disbelief letting the ice cream melt down on his hand. Well, he least paid attention to that now. He was looking at the girl of his dreams.

The girl he would die to be with.

He looked at her intensely and smiled to himself.

She is really the most beautiful girl in his eyes. He sighed and prepared to go inside as well. Well, if not for his feet being glued on the ground.

This is what the problem is for Sunggyu. He would try to make a move but his body wouldn’t just make him make a move. His body doesn’t respond to his mind. Well, if that’s even possible.

He looked at Minhee and saw her coming out of the shop happily. So, he hurriedly ran to hide himself and just watch her secretly.

*What the hell, Kim Sunggyu.* He scolded himself in his mind. Yeah. Just what the hell, really. How could he be this coward towards Minhee?

This can’t be.

He walked after Minhee eyeing her every move. He wanted to talk to her badly but his feelings had gotten really really stronger that they hinder his ability to interact with the love of his life.

Poor, Kyujiji.

“How much is this?” He heard Minhee asking for the price of a certain keychain. Wait. A couple key chains.

Sunggyu looked at it and narrowed his eyes on the items. “Couple key chains?” He asked himself.

Then his eyes widened. “Are they back together? She and Kikwang?” He asked himself again, this time, feeling like he lost all his money to the lottery.

He sulked and turned his back on her.

What? Is he giving up on her? Will he just give up just like that?

Sunggyu sighed hard. “You’re just so lame, Kim Sunggyu.” He spoke dejectedly. “You are a coward. How could she like you with that kind of fighting spirit?” He asked himself again as he looked for a place to sit on.

Truly, his feet are numbing.

He doesn’t know why.

*Aish. Why am I like this!!!!* He thought as he furiously messed his hair.