Are You Jealous?

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

Jaeun and Minhee are eating with a new company today. It is Gongchan, the new guy. Jaeun was just eating her food really well while Minhee was busy scrutinizing Gongchan.

Minhee looked at him weirdly. “From what school are you?” She asked out of the blue. This is so Minhee. She would ask everything that comes into her mind.

Gongchan smiled. “I’m from Woondae University.” He said.

Minhee’s eyes widened. “Woondae? The school of elites from the 2nd district?!” She asked in shock.

Jaeun just shook her head on her best friend who is turning into an innocent ignorant here.

Gongchan just nodded shyly.

“Holy Cr-“ Minhee was about to swear when Gongchan’s phone rang.

Gongchan stood up. “Sorry. I’ll just take this call. I’ll be back.” He said as he smiled cutely.

Minhee just nodded and looked at Jaeun.

Jaeun blinked. “What?” She asked.

Minhee just shook her shoulders. “He is from Woondae! Why would he want to be here? I mean, our school is one of the most prestigious too but duh! Woondae is the school of hot guys! Why would he swap studying there?!!” She is still in shock about Gongchan’s revelation.

Jaeun just smiled and shook her head. “Aigoo. HE’s a guy for Christ’s sake. Of course he wouldn’t love seeing handsome guys like him in that university.” She answered. “And yeah, why don’t you just ask him?” She suggested.

Minhee just rolled her eyes. “I was about to if not for that call. I would have asked him if he has a girl friend as well.” She said.

Jaeun looked at her. “Girlfriend? I thought you and Kikwang are going strong already?” She asked.

Minhee chuckled and nodded. “Yes, we are. But I will ask Gongchan so that you would have a chance for him.” She said.

Jaeun scoffed. “I don’t need a boyfriend.” She insisted.

Minhee just shook her head.

“Sorry. It was my friends.” Gongchan said as he came back at the table. “They kept bothering me.” He added.

Minhee just smiled. “It’s okay. Anyway, can I ask you the reason of your transfer?” She asked.

Gongchan smiled. “My dad’s job was moved into near here. So, we had to move our house and I also have to transfer schools.” He said calmly.

Minhee’s mouth formed an O shape. “So that’s why.” She said. “By the way, do you have a girlfriend?” She asked again.

Gongchan almost choke on his food. Minhee was fast enough to offer him water. “Thanks.” Gongchan spat. He smiled. “Ani. I don’t have a girl friend.” He said.

Minhee’s eyes went over to Jaeun. Jaeun just eyed her. She knows what her friend is about to do. *Not to play cupid again, Minhee!* Jaeun thought as she somehow knew about it.

“So you see…” Minhee started. “Jaeun here, has no boyfriend as well.” She said.

Gongchan looked at Jaeun who is blushing at the moment. Not because of shame but because she wanted to hit her best friend that bad.

Gongchan smiled. “That beautiful face without a boyfriend? I find that hard to believe.” He said playfully.

Jaeun was caught in the moment. She had to smile.

Minhee smiled happily. “Yeah. She doesn’t believe in love though.” She started a new topic.

Gongchan looked at Jaeun. “Really? Why?” He asked.

Jaeun just glared at Minhee for being such a babble. Then she looked at Gongchan again. “Nothing. No reasons.” She replied.

Gongchan looked at her weirdly but he nodded. “Oh.” He said.

“She has a heart as hard as a stone.” Minhee spat all of a sudden.

Jaeun looked at her and glared. She was dumbfounded. *Remind me why you are my best friend again?!* She thought as she was practically tearing Minhee into pieces in her head.

Gongchan smiled. “Maybe not.” He said as he looked at Jaeun.

Luckily, the bell rang. Jaeun was the most happy to hear the freaking bell ring. She wanted an excuse to leave Minhee before she could even kill her in her own hands.

“I’ll be going.” Jaeun stood up and grabbed all her things.

Minhee nodded. “See you later, Jaeun.” She waved happily.

Jaeun just rolled her eyes and shook her head. She walked away.

Gongchan and Minhee were looking at Jaeun from behind. They don’t have class so, they would just stay at the cafeteria and know each other first.

Unknowingly, Infinite was looking at Jaeun’s table. They were all in shock that the new guy managed to stay at the cold girl’s table.

“Did something happen today?” Hoya asked. “Why is he sitting with the mighty Kwon Jaeun?” He asked in disbelief.

Everyone shrugged. No guy dared to sit with Jaeun and Minhee ever. As in EVER. If someone dared, that someone would die in a blink. Jaeun doesn’t like guys from her school even though she is known to be a girl who plays around guys from other schools.

Sungyeol poked L. “Didn’t you say that she agreed to your proposal?” He asked.

L nodded. “Yeah. But it was unofficial anyway. What do I know?” He said coolly. He tried to say it as cool as he could.

Sungyeol looked at him weirdly. He wanted to tell him something but he is afraid that L might jab him after he said that. So, he chose to keep his mouth shut.

Sunggyu sighed. “But seriously… Why is he talking to Minhee?” He said in a depressed tone. “I thought Minhee and Kikwang got back together?” HE asked again in a more depressed tone.

Woohyun elbowed him. “Why? You like Minhee?” He asked.

Dongwoo smacked Woohyun’s head. “Isn’t it obvious?” He asked.

Woohyun massaged the back of his head. “Hyung! That hurt you know!” He whined.

Dongwoo just shook his head. “You one hell of a dummy.” He said.

“And who just talked?” Sungjong came into the conversation. Woohyun smiled at his remark and high fived him.

Dongwoo looked at him with glaring eyes. “Maknae! Who are you to tell your hyung those words?!” He asked angrily as he ran and tried to catch Sungjong who ran away already.

Meanwhile, L was looking at Jaeun’s direction and Gongchan’s direction and vice versa. He was totally wondering why Jaeun allowed Gongchan to sit with them. *What’s up with you, New Guy?* He thought as he stood up and walked away leaving the rest of Infinite in the cafeteria.

 

 

“Who the hell is knocking in this unholy hour?” Jaeun ranted as she went to the door. No one is home again. Her parents are out of town because of some business meetings. The maids are on their day off because they have been working for a year nonstop.

Jaeun walked to the door and looked at the camera on the gate. She narrowed her eyes. “This isn’t a prank, is it?” She asked as she saw no one at the monitor.

Thinking it was just a prank, she turned away again. But then, the door bell rang again. This time, she just strode outside and didn’t even bother to look at the monitor anymore.

She opened the gate and saw L, who smelled like alcohol.

She was shocked to see him in front of her house that night. And not to mention, L shove her at school earlier.

“Kim Myungsoo?” She called him. L turned and smiled.

“Hi, babe!” He greeted as he walked near her.

Jaeun stepped back a little. “What are you doing here in front of my house at the middle of the night?” She asked him.

L just smirked and crashed his lips into hers. He was roughly kissing her. She was kissing back. L stopped and looked at Jaeun. “Aren’t you going to invite me inside?” He asked.

Jaeun stared back. Confused. “Why would I want to invite you inside?” She asked.

L just nodded. “We’ll do it here then.” He said as he kissed her again. This time, his hands roamed around Jaeun’s .

Jaeun flinched and yanked L’s hands away. This time, she understood what he wanted. “Arasseo. Not here.” She said as L smirked and pulled her inside the house.

They were kissing each other roughly until they reached Jaeun’s room. That’s the time when the scene got heated up and went into the next level.

(A/N: I am leaving it all up to your imagination. Sorry. I am not going to write s.)

L was cuddling Jaeun in her bed. “Are you alone here?” He asked with his eyes closed.

Jaeun nodded. “My parents are out of town. The maids are on their day off. So practically, I’m alone.” She replied.

L smiled and kissed the top of her head. “I thought we’re going to do it excitingly.” He chuckled.

Jaeun punched L’s chest. “Keep the dirty thoughts to your mind, Kim Myungsoo.” She said.

L grinned. “I know you are thinking the same.” He teased.

Jaeun scoffed. “Tsk.” She replied.

L hugged her tighter. She didn’t know but he wanted her to be with him tonight. HE wanted to be with her. He doesn’t want to let her go.

“Jaeun?” L called.

“Mmm?” Jaeun replied.

L sighed. “Who is the new guy? Why is he sitting with you and Minhee?” He finally had the momentum to ask.

Jaeun thought. “Aaah. Gongchan.” She said.

L flinched at the sound of his name. *SO his name is Gongchan huh?* HE thought. “So, why is he with you and Minhee a while back?” He asked again.

“Actually, I have no idea. I just said yes when he asked me to be in the same table with me.” She said which made L’s expression become dark. “I didn’t like it anyway.” She replied. “I don’t like boys sharing a table with me.” She added.

L chuckled. “I know that.” He said. “That’s why I am so shocked when I saw him in your table.” He said.

Jaeu laughed. “Why, Kim Myungsoo? Don’t tell me, you’re jealous?” She asked.

L thought. *Yes. I am.* 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Hehe. Sorry for not updating for a week. :( I hope you liked this update.