Kiss And Make Up

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

Jaeun sat on her seat as she arrived at her classroom. She sighed hard when she saw that L came first before her.

Why must this be so difficult?

L looked at her as she sat down but she just ignored him.

Wait. Why is she acting like this again?

Jaeun opened her notes and tried to read the lessons. Yes, tried. But failed because she could feel L’s gaze on the corner of eye.

She just sighed and tried her best to ignore L’s stare. Which is melting her by the way.

L just gazed at her without even thinking what other people are thinking about him. He wanted to know why Jaeun has been acting weird.

*Is it about Krystal?* He thought. How he wanted to think that Jaeun is jealous but nah. The Almighty Kwon Jaeun won’t get jealous.

The teacher came and everyone listened to the lecture. Well, except for two.

One was trying her best not to look at the other who is busily and obviously looking at her.

“Okay. Class dismissed.” The teacher said as all of the students grabbed their bags and strode off.

 

Jaeun walked fast. She wanted to get out of the school quick. One minute with L’s stare would melt her. Literally.

*Damn.* She thought as she practically ran out of the campus.

“JAEUN!”

Jaeun looked at who called her. She smiled at that hot guy waving at her. She ran to him.

“Kai!” She called back as she went near him. “What are you doing here?” She asked.

Kai just shrugged. “Nothing. I just want to see you.” He said as he wrapped his arm around Jaeun’s waist.

Jaeun smiled. “How sweet of you, Kai.” She said.

Kai just chuckled. “Actually, I wanted to take you out on a dinner.” He said. “I know a guy is making you crazy these past few days.” HE continued

Jaeun smiled weakly. “Thanks. That’s really comforting you know.” She said.

This is what she loves about Kai. He would always be there for her. He would find time for her amidst his busy schedules just to meet her.

Jaeun would have been the luckiest woman in the world if she gets with Kai. But nah, Kai is someone she doesn’t deserve. Kai deserves someone better than her.

She knows it.

“Let’s go?” Kai asked.

Jaeun smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

It was late at night and L couldn’t sleep. Pictures of Jaeun and Kai going out is driving him crazy.

“Where would they go?” He mumbled as he the other side of the bed.

He couldn’t help but imagine what Jaeun is doing with Kai.

“Damn it! You are driving me nuts, Kwon Jaeun!” He screamed in frustration. He stood up and took his jacket.

He is going to Jaeun’s house now. He couldn’t help it.

He drove as fast as he can to arrive in front of Jaeun’s house.

Unfortunately, he saw Jaeun and Kai who just arrived from their date.

His heart unconsciously and involuntarily clenched in pain. He knows it. HE is so affected by what Jaeun is doing. Just one day that Jaeun ignores him makes him mad.

How much more when he sees her with some other guy? It’s breaking his every piece.

He waited until Kai drove off before he went near Jaeun.

“Kwon Jaeun.” He called her who was opening the gate.

Jaeun looked at him with wide eyes. “Kim Myungsoo.” His name escaped from . “What are you doing here?” She asked in confusion.

L came near her. He chuckled softly. “What am I doing here? I don’t even know why.” He said.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on him. “I have no time for games, L. Go home.” She said as she turned from L.

However, L held her hand making her face him.

Jaeun looked into L’s perfect face which is just inches away from her right now. “Y-yah! I-I said go home!” She stuttered.

L smirked and crashed his lips into Jaeun’s.

This feeling. This perfect feeling of L when his lips are connected to Jaeun’s. It is just, unexplainable.

L felt Jaeun responding to the kiss. He smirked and kissed her passionately.

Jaeun on the other hand was taken away by this kiss. She wouldn’t admit it but she missed L. She missed his kisses. She doesn’t know why but when L kisses her, she feels like she is complete – like L completes her.

It has been this feeling. The feeling that she is looking for. And this feeling. She only felt it with L.

Both of them were panting after the kiss. L cupped her face and connected his forehead to hers. “I’m sorry.” He said. “I don’t know what I did to make you ignore me but I am really sorry. Forgive me, please?” L asked.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “I’m sorry too.” She said.

L smiled. “It’s okay.” He said as he pecked her lips. “I missed you so much.” He said as he hugged her tight.

Jaeun smiled and hugged him back.

What is this feeling? Why is she so happy that L is here right now? What is wrong, Kwon Jaeun? Are you falling again?

But whatever it is, Jaeun smiled. She is happy that L is here.

And he apologized.