Text Messages

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

Jaeun laughed. “Why, Kim Myungsoo? Don’t tell me, you’re jealous?” She asked.

L thought. *Yes. I am.*

“Am not. Why would I be jealous?” L said the other way around.

Jaeun chuckled. “Yeah. Why would you? Haha.” She laughed.

L looked at Jaeun and he saw how beautiful she still looks. With bare face, she still looked like an angel and more and more he is growing attached to her again.

Jaeun felt L’s stare at her. “Don’t look at me like that. I might melt.” She teased.

L scoffed. “I know you are having dirty thoughts about me and my body right now.” He said cockily.

“Cocky.” She replied in a blink.

L laughed. “You really amaze me, Kwon Jaeun.” He said.

Jaeun smiled. “I know you were amazed ever since.” She said.

“Cocky.” L imitated how Jaeun said it a while back.

Jaeun laughed. “But seriously, why are you here?” She asked. “And why are you drunk?” She added.

L shrugged. “I wanted someone to comfort me. A girl broke my heart a while back.” He said.

Jaeun scoffed. “Drama.” She said. But the truth is. A portion of her heart was hurting. *Who is that girl? Is that Krystal? The queenka?* She thought.

L hugged her tighter. Jaeun was a bit startled. “Y-yah! Why are you hugging me?” She stuttered.

“We’ve been hugging each other for a while now. Why did you notice just now?” He asked. “And… did you just stutter?” He asked.

Jaeun kept quiet. L caught her right there. He caught her stuttering. *.* She thought.

L laughed. “Don’t tell me. You are intimidated already, Kwon Jaeun?” He asked in a teasing manner.

Jaeun scoffed and her composure got back. “Why would a Kim Myungsoo intimidate me?” She asked back.

L shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe because I am the hottest guy you are dating at the moment?” He said.

Jaeun laughed. “Yeah right. Dream on.” She said. “Kai has a hotter body than you.” She mumbled.

L was unable to catch her words. “What did you say?” He asked.

Jaeun shrugged. “If you aren’t deaf, you could’ve been the most handsome guy in the world.” She teased.

“Tch.” L shook his head. “Jaeun,” He called.

“Mmm?” She replied.

“Let’s go to school together tomorrow.” He said.

Jaeun looked at L. “Why is that so?” She asked.

L shrugged. “I just want to experience going to school with a Kwon Jaeun.” He said.

Jaeun was unable to decline because L has caught her lips already. And yes, she kissed back.

“I take that as a yes.” L said smiling as he hugged Jaeun again.

Jaeun, on the other hand, doesn’t know what is happening. *What the hell just happened?* She thought.

 

The next day, Jaeun woke up without L beside her. *Did he leave already?* She thought as she looked around for her clothes.

When she had finally dressed up, she went downstairs to eat breakfast. To her shock, she saw L wearing an apron and cooking something for them.

“You didn’t leave yet?” She asked L.

L looked at her. “Good morning to you too, Kwon Jaeun.” He said sarcastically.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Good morning my .” She mumbled as she took milk and a glass.

“Just sit down, Princess Jaeun. Your prince charming will serve you breakfast.” L said as he laid the perfectly cooked eggs and bacon on the table.

Jaeun was shocked to see that L can cook well. Well, Jaeun couldn’t even cook rice using a rice cooker. Yes, she is a fail cook.

“Stop staring at the eggs. They might melt.” L teased.

Jaeun rolled her eyes at L. “Whatever.” She replied.

L chuckled and placed all Jaeun needed in front of her. Jaeun raised her brow. “Well. Can you stay home and become my personal assistant?” She teased. “I’ll double the salary.” She added.

L scoffed. “This handsome guy? PA? Oh come on. You gotta be kidding me.” He said. “And from what I see right now, we look like a newly married couple.” He remarked.

Jaeun shook her head and began to take food. She looked at L. “Are you sure you didn’t put poison in this?” She asked.

L shrugged. “Who knows?” He said. “And perhaps, I would use a love potion, not a poison.” HE smirked.

Jaeun just narrowed her eyes at L. “Whatever, Myungie.” She said as she stared at her food and dug in.

L looked at her. *Myungie? That was the name she is calling me before.* He thought as he couldn’t help but smile.

Jaeun nodded. “Wow. This isn’t bad enough.” She said at the food.

L looked at her. “Of course. And what do you mean, not bad enough? It is the best!” He beamed.

Jaeun just shrugged.

L rolled his eyes inwardly. “You even burn water.” He beamed.

Jaeun looked at L. She smiled. She couldn’t protest. It was the truth. “So? I am not the type of a wife that would do household chores.” She said.

L smirked. “That’s why I will make you live like a princess when we get married.” He said.

Jaeun just shook her head. “You’re crazy.” She said.

They ate while bickering each other. And yes. They enjoy those times when they would just act naturally and bicker each other.

“You better get going.” Jaeun told L. “We have classes at 10.” She added.

L nodded while fixing his clothes. “Arasseo. I’ll pick you up at quarter to 10.” He said.

Jaeun looked at L. “Why?” She asked.

L went near her. “I told you. I want to go to school with you.” He said.

“What if I don’t want to?” She asked.

L smirked. “You can’t not want it.” He said.

Jaeun shook her head. “Whatever.” She doesn’t know but it seems like she submitted herself to L again. She couldn’t even protest at what L wants.

L suddenly pecked her lips. “See you later.” HE winked at her.

Jaeun was dumbfounded. “What the hell?” She thought as she watched L leave. *What is happening to you, Kwon Jaeun? Get a hold of yourself.* She thought as she went upstairs and prepared to go to school.

 

 

“Where is Jaeun?” Minhee asked Gongchan as Jaeun hasn’t arrived yet.

Gongchan looked around to see if Jaeun is coming by already. “Maybe she is late?” He said.

Minhee looked around. “Of course she is late because she isn’t here yet.” She said.

Gongchan chuckled. Minhee was really cute when she does that. She is cute when pouts, when she gets mad, when she gets anxious. “Stop worrying, Minhee. Let’s just walk to our class. I’m sure Jaeun will be here later.” He said as he walked Minhee to class.

However, on their way to the class, they bumped into Infinite.

“Hello, Minhee.” Sunggyu greeted Minhee. But glared at Gongchan who just stared back.

Minhee smiled and bowed. “Hello, Sunggyu. Hello, Infinite!” She said as she looked at each one of them. “Oh? Where is Kim Myungsoo?” She asked.

Infinite shrugged. “we don’t know as well, Noona.” Sungjong said.

“Where is Jaeun?” Woohyun asked.

Minhee and Gongchan shrugged. “We don’t know as well.” Minhee said.

Then a loud scream was heard.

“KIM MYUNGSOO AND KWON JAEUN CAME TO SCHOOL TOGETHER! THEY ARE COMING HERE NOW!!!!”

A fan girl yelled that maybe the whole campus heard her.

Infinite looked at each other and just smiled.

“L is the man!” Sungyeol squeaked.

Hoya just smirked. “I know this day would come.” HE said.

“Wow! L and Jaeun daebak!” Dongwoo was awed.

Minhee was smiling while Gongchan was confused. He looked at Minhee. “I thought she doesn’t believe in love?” He asked.

Minhee just shrugged. “I don’t know anything about this as well.” She said as she waited for L and Jaeun to pass by them.

 

 

“Is this grand entrance what you wanted?” Jaeun whispered at L.

L smiled and looked at Jaeun. “Ani. I want to see how they would feel if they knew that a guy in the school managed to come to school with you.” He said.

Jaeun sighed. “You’re really hopeless.” She said as she walked faster to class.

“Wow! They are whispering words to each other!” Sunggyu beamed.

“So sweet!” Minhee said. She held Gongchan’s arm. “Come on! We might be late to class.” She said.

Sunggyu watched them leave. His eyes darted into Gongchan. He is beyond mad at that guy. “That guy is so dead.” He said as he gritted his teeth.

“Don’t just grit your teeth, hyung.” Woohyun patted Sunggyu’s shoulder.

 

L and Jaeun arrived to their class with all the people they pass by staring at them. All were shocked to see the mighty Kwon Jaeun go to school with the hot Kim Myungsoo.

Jaeun sighed hard as she sat on her seat. “That’s why I love being alone.” She mumbled as she laid her head on the desk.

L chuckled. “Yah! Don’t act like that.” He said.

Jaeun glared at L. “Whatever. This is all your fault. Now, they will think we have something special.” She said.

L nodded. “Don’t we have something special?” He asked. “We are together right?” He said.

“Non-exclusively.” She shot back.

L smiled. “I am just waiting for the time that we will be exclusive already.” He said.

“You’re waiting for nothing, Kim Myungsoo.” She said.

L shrugged. “You can’t predict the future.” He said as his phone beeped.

‘From: Krystal

Oppa! I saw you with Kwon Jaeun! What was that about?’

L immediately shove his phone back to his pocket, hoping that Jaeun didn’t see it. *Wait. Why am I sneaky like this? It’s not like we are official or something.* HE thought.

Jaeun caught the text message. Yes. She has fast eyes. She couldn’t help herself from peeping at the text. And yes, upon reading so, she felt a pang of pain at a portion of her heart. *What the hell is happening to me again?*

But then, her phone beeped.

‘From: Unknown

This is Gongchan. ^^ Let’s have lunch together.’

Jaeun narrowed her eyes at the text message. *Maybe Minhee told him to ask permission from me.* She thought as she placed her phone back to her bag, not noticing a jealous L beside her.

*Gongchan again? First Kai, and now Gongchan?!* He thought as he secretly gritted his teeth.

 

-----------------------------

Hehehe. Hello guys!!!