When Attraction Becomes Love

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

“Can you believe that?” L asked Jaeun as they are cuddling each other on Jaeun’s bed. (Don’t get y, they are just cuddling.)

Jaeun laughed. “Yeah. Like that was the most amazing joke ever!” She replied.

It has been a month since they are engaged. 

Yes, the day when their parents said they are arranged to be married, they were engaged.

Well, no one actually knows how the hell did their parents find themselves merging for a major project. 

But anyway, who cares about it now?

L and Jaeun couldn't care much. As long as they are together. 

“And to think it has been a month now.” L said as he interlaced his fingers with Jaeun’s.

Jaeun nodded. “Can’t believe we lasted a month.” She replied as she played with his fingers.

L gave her a look. “So you didn’t think we would last a month?” He asked.

Jaeun chuckled and nodded shyly.

L gasped at her and Jaeun just pecked his lips. But L turned the kiss into a deeper and more passionate one.

“Yah!” Jaeun said as they broke off from the kiss.

L chuckled. “Why are you so shy about us kissing?” He asked. “We’ve done something more intimate than that!” He teased.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Yeah. Don’t remind me.” She replied.

L smiled and hugged her tighter. “I love you, Kwon Jaeun.” He whispered to her ears.

Jaeun smiled and looked at him. “I love you too, Kim Myungsoo.” She replied.

L smiled and leaned in for a kiss. This time, both of them are giving their feelings into the kiss. A passionate and a long one.

“Damn. I can’t wait for our wedding.” He spat as he buried Jaeun into his arms.

Jaeun just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello?” Jaeun answered her phone.

‘JAEUN!!!!’ A male’s voice was on the other line.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes as she tried to recognize the voice. “Gongchan?!!!” She beamed when she had finally realized who the owner of the voice was.

The man chuckled. ‘Good to know you still remember me.’ He said.

“OH MY GOSH!!!!!!” She screamed to the top of her lungs.

‘Owwwww! Stop yelling! My ears!!!!’ Gongchan whined.

Jaeun laughed. “Wow! Why’d you call? Are you coming home?” She asked.

Gongchan sighed. ‘Actually, I am at the airport now.’ He replied.

Jaeun’s eyes widened. “What?! Wait! Does Minhee know this?” She asked.

‘SSSSSH!!!!’ Gongchan hushed her. ‘She doesn’t have to know yet.’ He said.

Jaeun nodded, understanding the whole situation. “So… what are you planning to do?” She asked.

Gongchan smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are you taking us?!” Woohyun asked Jaeun as she pulled them all, Infinite and Minhee, into a restaurant.

“I am hungryyyy~” Jaeun cooed. “I want to eat here.” She said as she pointed at the restaurant.

“You should’ve just called L!!!!” Sungyeol yelled.

“Don’t shout at my girl, Lee Sungyeol!” L yelled back at him, making Jaeun stick her tongue out at Sungyeol.

“Damn this tandem!” Sungyeol mumbled as they all went inside the resto.

The restaurant looks empty without any customers.

“Wait, Jaeun. Why is this empty?” Minhee asked as she looked around the empty restaurant.

Jaeun looked around as well. “Well maybe the customers will come later.” She said as she sat on the empty chair, beside L.

Minhee looked around still wondering why the place is empty. Well, it looks like somebody rented it or something like that.

“What’s your order, Ma’am?” The waiter came as they were all busy looking into the menu.

Jaeun smiled at the waiter. “Can you wait for a moment?” She asked nicely.

The waiter nodded and smiled back, trying to hit on her.

L saw that and glared at the waiter. “She’s my girl.” He mouthed at him, wrapping his arm around her waist, and the waiter immediately was taken aback.

L smirked as he looked back into the menu.

“What do you like, Noona?” Sungjong asked happily.

Jaeun smiled. “Maybe just pasta.” She replied.

Sungjong smiled and nodded. “Arasseo. I’ll have pasta too!” He beamed making L glare at him.

“Stop acting like a child, Sungjong.” L reprimanded him.

Jaeun chuckled.

“And stop being so possessive, L.” Hoya retorted.

L glared at him, making the rest of the boys to laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The pasta is amazing, noona!!!” Sungjong beamed.

Jaeun nodded. “Pasta never fails to make me happy!” She replied as she high – fived with him.

L just rolled his eyes at these people. Although he is feeling overflowing jealousy.

“Minhee, eat more~” Dongwoo cooed as he placed more food into Minhee’s plate.

Minhee smiled and just let him eat more. “Thanks.” She replied.

Dongwoo just smiled back.

“But don’t you think it’s weird? There are still no people around.” Minhee spoke.

The rest just shrugged.

“We ate, we even ordered. And the food is great. There is nothing to worry about.” Jaeun told her and Minhee stopped wondering.

They were all eating happily when they heard a microphone feedback. Then they heard a melody coming.

(ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggag
(ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya
(ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggag
(ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya

 

Minhee was shocked to see Gongchan singing in front of her now. She looked at Jaeun and at Infinite. They were all smiling. Like they expected this to happen.

She nudged Jaeun. “You knew about this don’t you?” She asked.

Jaeun smiled sheepishly and nodded slyly. “Sorry, Minsss.” She said as she smiled.

Minhee looked at her weirdly. “Does Infinite know as well?” She asked.

Jaeun nodded.

Minhee shut her eyes. “Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I was fooled!” She beamed frustrated.

Jaeun smiled and hugged her. “He told me not to tell you.” She explained.

Then Minhee’s attention were all on Gongchan.

She missed him so much and seeing him sing like this. It is just heaven. Pure heaven.

nareul boneun nunbichi michil geot gatae.
yareutage misoreul jieumyeonseo
nae ireumeul bulleo jumyeonseo
gyesog nuneul matchwo
nae ireumeul bulleo jumyeonseo
nuneul matchwo

seuchyeo ganeun song iri
michil geot gatae.
umjigijil motage hamyeonseo
nae meoritgyeol buteo mogeul
tagoseo heulleo naeryeo
meoritgyeol buteo mogeul
tagoseo heulleo naeryeo

(ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggag
(ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya
(ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggag
(ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya

(ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggag
(ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya
(ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggag
(ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya

niga nareul bara bomyeon machi
jeongiga heureuneun geot gata
niga nareul manjimyeon nuneul gamgo
nan neoui hyanggireul mata
nara oreuneun geotman gata.
nae momgwa maeumi da tabeorineun geot gata
niga nata naneun sungan buteo
naneun michil geot gata

heeoji jamaja niga geuriwo heeojiji anhge
duri meolli eodiro tteonalkka
nae modeun keorieo da beorideorado nan dorieo
gippeul jido moreuget daneun saenggagi
deuneun geol boni momui maeg bagi
jeong sangi anin geoya I’m crazy.
That’s what you do. Please help me

All day I think about you. That’s all I do
All night I think about you. That’s all I do
All day I think about you. That’s all I do
All night I think about you. I think about you

 

Song is All Day I Think Of You by 2pm.

Minhee was shocked and frozen on her position. She couldn’t believe that the person she was waiting for is here right now. In her face.

Gongchan was smiling all the way as he walked towards Minhee. “Hi?” He greeted as he smiled at her.

Minhee smiled back. Her tears were falling already.

“Yah! Why are you sad that I came back?” Gongchan asked.

Minhee shook her head. “I was happy that you fooled the hell out of me.” She replied.

Gongchan chuckled and looked at Jaeun and the guys. “Thanks guys!” He said.

They all smiled at him.

Minhee hit his chest. “You!” She beamed. “I am so glad that you are back. I missed you so much.” She said.

Gongchan smiled. “I love you.” He said as he leaned closer to her.

“I love you too.” Minhee replied as she crashed her lips on Gongchan’s.

L looked at Jaeun watching the couple happily. He smiled to himself. “Hey, want to leave them here?” He asked.

Jaeun looked at him. “What do you mean?” She asked.

L smiled. “I want to go somewhere.” He said. “Come with me.” He said as he pulled her out of the restaurant, leaving the rest behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is this?” Jaeun asked. She is blindfolded as L leads her way.

L smiled and loosened Jaeun’s blindfold.

“What the-“ Jaeun was stopped by the beautiful scenery. It was a beach. But not just a simple beach.

It shows the sunset. The most beautiful sunset that she had ever seen in her whole life.

“Wow. It’s beautiful.” She said in awe.

L smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist. “You like it?” HE asked.

Jaeun nodded. “I love it.” She replied.

L smiled and nodded. “I love you too.” HE replied.

Jaeun looked at him. “I didn’t say I love you.” She said.

“You just said it.” He replied making Jaeun speechless.

Jaeun just shook her head and enjoyed the sunset. “Thanks for bringing me here.” She said as she looked at L.

L smiled. “Thanks for being with me.” He replied.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on L. “Why are you answering weirdly?” She asked.

L smiled. “I am not. I was just giving you the right answers.” He said.

Jaeun sighed. “Anyways. Still. Thanks. You don’t know how much I needed silence in my life these days.” She said.

L nodded. “I know.” HE replied. “Are they pressuring you on the wedding?” He asked.

Jaeun sighed. “Not exactly.” She replied. “But they want me to learn how to cook. And they are just too loud about it.” She replied.

L chuckled. “You don’t have to learn how to cook.” He said. “I can cook for you. In fact, I’ll cook for you everyday.” He said.

Jaeun smiled. “Really? Then what am I going to do anyway?” She asked.

“Just stay with me when I cook so I can have inspiration and can cook the food better.” He replied.

Jaeun giggled. “I can do that.” She said.

L smiled and enclosed her into his arms, resting his chin into her shoulder. “Let’s stay like this forever, okay?” He said.

Jaeun nodded. “Yes. I would love that.” She replied.

L smiled. “I love you, Kwon Jaeun.”

“I love you too, Kim Myungsoo.” She replied.

And just like that, their attraction turned into LOVE.

 

 

 

=====================================

It ended. So sad.

But I thank all of you for supporting this story from start to finish.

You don't know how much I appreciate all your efforts to read this fic.

Thank you!!!!!

And I love you from the bottom of my heart ♥

Till the next Myungsoo fic, okay? :">>>

SEE YOU SOON!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥