Holding On To This Feeling

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

L ran as fast as he could to follow Jaeun. Right now, he doesn’t care about anything or anyone else. Just Kwon Jaeun. Just the girl that he loves with all his heart.

He looked everywhere for her. He looked her and there just to see this girl again. He wanted to hug her tight. He wanted to kiss her deeply. He wanted to be by her side for all eternity, in infinity.

Yes, he had fallen for his non-exclusive girlfriend. Well, everyone knows that his love never stopped. So, he fell deeper and harder?

How he hates himself for being such a coward. Yes, Gongchan is right. He is a coward. But yeah, he has to make a move. And this is the move that he will be making. This is the move that he has to do to finally put their relationship into another level.

“Just wait, Kwon Jaeun. I will shower you with my love when I get my hands on you.” He muttered as he ran to the gates.

Yeah, he didn’t even bother to look for his car anymore. That was how he wanted to be with Jaeun.

He stopped on his tracks when he saw her.

But yeah, he saw her with Kai again.

And this made his heart clench in pain. But this isn’t the time to back down. He couldn’t lose to this hot, tall and handsome guy. He knows he is better than Kai. Kai was just some part time boy for Jaeun, someone who would just spend time with Jaeun when he needed her.

But L?

Oh heck. He was this guy that would make Jaeun feel so nervous when he is sick that she would even barge into his condo unit because of her anxious feelings. He was this guy who would make Jaeun feel uneasy when his face is too close because of the loud thumping of her heart beat. He was this guy who would make the Almighty Kwon Jaeun stutter when he looks deep into her eyes.

Yes. L had the upper hand.

He was ‘the one’ to start with.

He sighed deeply and walked to Kai and Jaeun’s direction. This time, he will see to it that Jaeun would admit that she loves him as well. He would.

“Jaeun.” L spoke from behind.

Jaeun and Kai looked at him.

“Myungsoo…” Jaeun spoke softly due to her shock to see him standing in front of her now.

L looked at Kai with cold eyes. “Can you please leave me and Jaeun? We need to talk.” He said commandingly.

Kai looked at Jaeun who was feeling uneasy. She was looking down and playing her fingers. *So this is the person she is telling me?* He thought as he raised his brow at L. He smirked. “What if I don’t want to?” He asked back, in his own cold tone.

L glared at him. “I’ll break your neck.” He said without even flinching.

Kai chuckled. “Oh really? Try me.” He said as his face turned serious again.

“I am not kidding.” L spat making Kai step back.

Jaeun must have sensed the tension now between the two boys but she just stared at them.

“Why? Do you love Jaeun?” Kai asked challenging L to reveal his feelings for Jaeun on the spot.

L smirked. “Yes. I do.” He said looking straight into Kai’s eyes. “I love her to point that I would even do embarrassing things to get her attention. I love her to the point that I would even forget about all the luxury I have just to be with her. I love her to the point that I would even let myself be bitten by their huge dog just to be with her every day. I love to the point that I would forget my pride and shout to all the people in the world my feelings for her.” He added as he breathed deeply.

“I LOVE YOU KWON JAEUN! SORRY FOR BEING A COWARD!!!!!”

L yelled out loud making the people walking in the streets shot with weird looks like he was some kind of a psycho.

Then he looked at Kai. “And I would love her even more.” He finished.

Kai looked at L with an astonished look. He doesn’t know that he loves Jaeun as well. And yes, how dumb can Jaeun be to not believe this guy?

Kai glanced at Jaeun who was blushing behind. Damn. She is the dumbest girl in the world if she still doesn’t believe L after all the words that he said. She even blushed. Well, maybe, they would end up together today?

Kai sighed hard. “Alright. You love her. And you have proved it.” He said as he held out his hand to L. “I wish you both would take care of each other.” He smiled. But then his expression turned into a serious one again. “Hurt her and I will take her from you.” He warned L.

L took his hand and grinned. “I won’t hurt her. That would be the least thing I would do.” He replied confidently.

Kai nodded. “Then, I’ll be going.” He looked at Jaeun. “Bye, babe. See you around.” He waved at her.

L narrowed his eyes on Kai. *What babe are you talking about?* he thought angrily as he glared at Kai.

Kai saw that and just chuckled and shrugged. He walked to his car and shook his head at the two.

He loves her. She loves him. Why not be together? Why must it be so difficult for them?

Surely, love is complicated.

L sighed and faced Jaeun. After his speech on how much he loves her, he expects that Jaeun would believe him that he is truthful about his feelings.

He didn’t shout for nothing.

He looked at Jaeun who was still looking down on the ground. He smiled when he saw her pink cheeks. Damn. He was triumphant in making her blush once more. He is more confident now.

“Kwon Jaeun.” He called as he walked near her.

Jaeun ignored him and just stared at the ground, feeling that her heart is going to explode anytime soon.

L held her hands and squeezed them making Jaeun’s heart to even beat faster. Damn. It will surely explode today.

L held her chin up and made her look at him. “Jaeun…” He called searching into her eyes. “I hope now you know how I really feel for you.” He said as he caressed her cheek, while his other hand was holding her hand.

Jaeun looked at him with eyes different from what she is showing before. This time, it was filled with affection, compassion… love. “I heard all.” That was all she could say. She was too flabbergasted at how L confessed.

L wrapped the hand that was holding hers around her waist and pulled her closer to him. “I wasn’t kidding, Kwon Jaeun. I love you and that’s true. I love you with all my heart.” He said as he connected his forehead to hers. “Please believe me.” He begged.

“I couldn’t stand a day without holding your soft hand, without kissing your pink lips, without hugging you, without whispering sweet nothings to your beautiful ears. I have been dying, Jaeun. One week without you is one week of hell in my life. You are killing me, Kwon Jaeun. You are killing me.” He said as his eyes began to tear up.

Jaeun looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. *Did I hurt you too much?* She thought as she wiped L’s tears. “I’m sorry.” She finally said making L look at her. This time, she had finally made up her mind.

“I’m sorry for not believing in you. It’s just that, I find it hard to entrust my heart to anyone. I am afraid that I would be hurt again.” She admitted. “I don’t want to be hurt again, Myungsoo. I don’t think I can take one more heart ache.” She said as she looked into L’s eyes.

L shook his head. “I won’t hurt you again, Jaeun. That would be the last thing I would do. Trust me on this, okay?” He said as she caressed her cheek.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “I trust you.” She replied sincerely.

L smiled back. “I love you.” He said as he kissed her forehead. “Would you be my girlfriend exclusively? With love involved?” He asked as he looked into Jaeun’s eyes.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “I’m holding on to this feeling, Myungsoo. Don’t hurt me.” She said as she wrapped her arms around L’s neck. “I love you too.” She said. “And I’d like to be your exclusive girlfriend.” She added smiling.

L smiled wider. He immediately crashed his lips into hers, kissing her as passionately as he could. *You don’t know how happy you made me, Jaeun. Me too. I am holding on to this feeling. I will hold on to this feeling forever.*

 

 

 

=============================================

I just updated because I thought you might be curious of what happened.

I wrote this chapter way way way back so, it wouldn't hurt me if I updated, right?

I know you all love it.

And yes... FINALLY!!!! ^^

 

By the way, I am still on my 4-week leave from writing. So... there.

I hope you all wait patiently for my return! :)))

I love you all, my beloved and precious readers!!! ^^