Gong Chansik's Piece of Advice

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

  It has been one week. One week that Jaeun has been ignoring L like he doesn’t exist.

One week that Minhee has been sending daggers on L whenever they meet in the hallways or wherever they would bump to each other.

One week that L was really puzzled at why Jaeun is doing these. L thought that time would mend Jaeun and make her decide what to do but nah, he feels like Jaeun is drifting away from him.

*Damn.* Yes, this has been L’s favorite word for the past week. He wanted to talk to Jaeun but Jaeun would always find excuses to not talk to him. She always have a load of reasons down her sleeves.

“I am going to my mom’s office.”

“Dad called me and told me to go home now.”

“Someone called me. I need to meet her.”

“I have to research for our project.”

“I have to study for the exams.”

Yes, those were some of her excuses. But what made L hurt the most is…

“Uhm, Kai actually texted me. I am going to meet him.”

L froze and looked at Jaeun who was walking away from him. How could she do this? How could she step on L’s feelings for another guy?

*Jaeun you are harsh.* He thought sadly. *But I am not giving up.*

He sighed and walked to the garden, where he needed fresh air to think things through. He needed a break. He was pained from what Jaeun has been showing him these days and he needed to unwind. Yes, with the trees.

“Hey.”

L looked behind him and saw the guy he was jealous of smiling at him. “Hey.” He said not knowing what to reply.

Gongchan sat beside him and inhaled the fresh breeze. (A/N: OH yes, guys!!! BROMANCE IN THE AIRRRR!!!!) “What brings you here?” He asked L.

L looked at him. “Why do you speak like you own the place?” He asked back pissed at the tone of Gongchan’s question.

Gongchan chuckled. “Aish. I don’t get it.” He spat out of the blue.

L looked at him weirdly. “What the hell are you talking about?” He asked him not understanding Gongchan’s words.

Gongchan  chuckled. “Why do people in love have to hurt this way?” He asked as he looked at L who is showing him a weird expression on the face.

“Caught up in almost the same situation.” Gongchan continued as he crossed his legs.

L looked at him. “You like Jaeun?” He asked.

Gongchan scoffed. “What? No, man! That’s you.” HE said laughing. “I like Minhee.” He said confidently as he closed his eyes dreamily.

L raised his brow. So, Gongchan doesn’t like Jaeun. What are you going to do now, L?

“I know you were jealous of me and Jaeun.” Gongchan spat. “But I am telling you dude. Jaeun doesn’t like me even I like her. She likes someone else.” He added.

L smiled. “I know she wouldn’t like someone like you.” He spat. “You are not his type.” He chuckled as he looked away breathing the fresh air.

Gongchan smiled. “I know. But the person she likes is a coward.” He replied. “Jaeun herself is a coward but the person she likes is a coward as well.” He said teasing L.

Gongchan sighed. “How could they even end up happily if both of them are afraid? Someone needs to step up. Right, Kim Myungsoo?” He raised his brow at L.

L looked at him weirdly and confused. “What are you talking about?? He asked totally not into their conversation.

Gongchan rolled his eyes. “Not just coward, dumb as well.” He muttered. “Come on, you know that she loves you but why are you like this?!” he yelled frustrated. “I know you know that Jaeun likes you but why are letting her feel like she is nothing to you? Prove it, L. Prove that you are worth of her love again.” He added.

L looked at Gongchan dumbfounded. “What? Don’t give me that look.” Gongchan said as he sighed hard.

“She is pushing me away.” L sulked as he looked on the ground. “She always pushes me away. She gives me lame excuses when I as her to talk to me. She just avoids me.” He added.

Gongchan shook his head. “Piece of advice Myungsoo,” He started as he patted L’s shoulder. “Learn to read girls.” He said.

L looked at him confused again. Even more at that. “You don’t really know girls well, do you?” Gongchan asked. L just looked down. “Aish. A Casanova who doesn’t know how to read girls? Wow! This is new.” He added as he face palmed.

Gongchan sighed hard. “Okay. Here’s the scenario.” He started. “When girls say they hate you and they want you out of their sight, they want you to hug them and tell them how beautiful they are and how you love them at that instant.” He said.

L looked at him and gave him a look. “What does that supposed to mean?” he asked again.

Gongchan just looked at him in disbelief. “Remind me again why Jaeun likes you?” He asked L. L glared at him. “Okay okay okay!” He said. “That means, when a girl goes away from you, she wants you to run after her and tell her that you want her to stay. She wants to know if you are strong enough to stand on your decision and beg her to stay with you.” He explained. “That is what you should d-“

Gongchan looked at L beside him but he was gone. L ran off.

Gongchan smiled. “Why are people like this? They still need someone to explain everything to them before they even make their move.” He muttered to himself as he stood up.

“Alright. Mission complete.” He said as he walked off as well.

 

 

 

==========================================

This will be my last update for now. I'll be back after 4 weeks. 

If you haven't read my blog, it's here.

"Break From Writing"

 

Catch you next time, guys! I will miss you! :(