One Day You Will Be Mine

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

 

Jaeun walked to the bus stop later that day. She thought if Kai all the way home. Yes, he was sweet, hot and thoughtful. She experienced a lot with Kai. He was a real gentle man and is really someone who would be responsible for anything. But the thing is, they aren’t exclusive. And yes, they broke up.

Jaeun sighed as she stepped into the bus. She scanned her card and walked to a single seat. People were looking at her all her way through the bus. Why?

“God, she’s beautiful.”

“Goddess.”

“Soooo hot!”

“I wonder if my girlfriend is even half her beauty.”

“Wait, isn’t she the daughter of the owner of the Seoul Bank?”

“Yeah! Why is she riding a bus?!”

People were making a big fuss because a rich girl actually rode a bus home.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and shook her head in disbelief. *Why? Can’t I ride a bus from time to time?* She thought to herself as she looked outside.

At last, the bus ride is over. Jaeun sighed in relief as she dragged herself out of the bus where people are talking about her.

“Those people should get a life too, you know!” She hissed as she continued walking to their subdivision.

The walk is not that long though. Truth is, this is the only time when she can actually enjoy herself. Enjoy life. She likes walking and inhaling the fresh air. She smiled. *I wish it will always be like today.* She thought.

 

 

Jaeun arrived their house in no time. She went straight to her room and freshened up. She wanted to sleep. *I need to sleep!* She thought as she is combing her hair.

Just as when she was about to close her eyes, something caught her attention. It was her pocket with a thin piece of paper bulging out.

She went and took it out. “Kim Myungsoo?” She mumbled. She smirked. “He really thought I would call him? Dream on.” She said as she placed the paper on the table and went back to bed.

“My beeeed! I love you so much!” She cooed happily as she felt the bed. It was soft and it looked comforting. Actually, it FELT comforting. Not long after, she was off to dream land.

 

 

“Jaeun!!!!” Minhee was calling her from the other side of the corridor.

Jaeun looked at Minhee and smiled at her. She waved her hand. “Minhee-ah!” She called back.

Minhee was running to her with a big smile on her face. “Good morning, best friend!!!!” She cooed.

Jaeun looked at her weirdly. “Good morning too!~” She smiled. “Why are you so happy early in this morning?” She asked curiously.

Minhee shrugged. “Nothing. I just felt like I am a changed woman now.” She said.

Jaeun laughed at her friend. “Yeah right. Maybe you just lack sleep.” She teased as she continued walking to her class.

Minhee frowned at Jaeun. “Tch. This girl.” She hissed as she followed her.

Jaeun entered her class room which is just beside Minhee’s. She walked to her chair with an expressionless look on her chair.

As soon as she sat…

“Why didn’t you call me last night?” L asked her.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. She is classmates with L in almost all of the subjects. And not just that! They are seatmates too. L, especially, asked to make this seating arrangement. *This is the mere reason why I don’t want to go to school.* She thought as she glared at L.

L smiled. “Why?” He asked again.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Why would I call you? I don’t have anything to say.” She retorted.

L scoffed. “You know, everyone is dying to get my number. You are lucky enough you got it for free.” He said.

Jaeun grinned. “And what do they get in getting your number? Kiss? Hug? Make out? ?” She asked teasingly.

L smirked. “I like that. Then should we do it?” He said.

Jaeun scoffed and shook her head. “Why would I like to do it with you when there are men I am doing those things comfortably?” She asked.

L smirked. He looked at her. *She’s really undefeatable.* He thought as he examined her features. “I am way better than them. I can guarantee you that.” He said.

Jaeun laughed. “Yeah right.” She said as she took her phone which just vibrated.

From: Jung Daehyun (TS)

 Hey Jaeun Babyyyy~ See you later. I am so excited. <3

Jaeun read it with her poker face and typed in. “Me too. See you later.”

She didn’t notice that L was looking at her phone as well. He read everything. “Well, isn’t it rude to reply to him like that? Emotionless girl.” L shook his head as he looked at Jaeun.

Jaeun rolled her eyes.

“He’s your boyfriend?” L asked.

Jaeun shrugged. Truth is, she doesn’t know what Daehyun is for her. She met him a few days before she broke up with Kai and from that, they became close and now, they are dating nonexclusively.

L smirked. “Play girl.” He spoke.

Jaeun looked at him. “You know what it feels.” That was the last thing she said before the teacher arrived. And their conversation ended.

 

 

L plumped himself on the bench. “Hah!” He exclaimed.

Infinite looked at him. They are sitting at the school garden now.

“What’s wrong?” Sungyeol asked.

L just sighed. He doesn’t get it. Why wouldn’t Jaeun agree to date him but she dates other guys nonexclusively? “Hah!” He exclaimed again as he raked his finger through his hair.

Hoya smirked. “Jaeun again huh?” He asked.

“Someday. One day. She will agree to my proposal.” L stated confidently.

Woohyun laughed. “Well. Isn’t Jaeun the most precious girl to you, L?” He teased.

L glared at him. “She will agree with me.” He stated again.

Sungjong shrugged. “That doesn’t look like it, hyung.” He said.

Dongwoo nodded. “She isn’t even glancing at you.” He said.

L shot them a glare. “Patience is a virtue my friends.” He said calmly.

With that, Infinite cracked up.

“Difficult target, isn’t she?” Sunggyu asked.

L nodded. “Real challenge.” He said.

Sungyeol nodded. “What I just don’t get is that Jaeun dates nonexclusively with other guys. Why can’t she do it with L?” He questioned.

L nodded. “Exactly.” He retorted. “I don’t get it as well.” He added.

“Maybe she thinks that you’re not as hot as her other prospects?” Hoya asked.

L smirked. “That isn’t possible.” He said.

“It is possible. Look, hyung!” Sungjong pointed at the gate. Jaeun is running to man waiting for her outside. She hugged him and kissed him passionately. After that, they left.

L’s eyes widened. He is mad. He is angry. He is raging. But at the same time, he is confused. Confused of what Jaeun is thinking.

Sunggyu tapped his shoulder. “Looks like you are not going to go on with your plan that easy L.” He said as she shook his head.

Dongwoo smiled. “Act fast.” He said.

L narrowed his eyes as he gritted his teeth. *One day. One day, Kwon Jaeun. You will be mine.* He smirked.

 

 

----------------------------------

=))) I know you are all confused. :P