Someone's Jealous

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

“Are you sure you are fine?” Jaeun asked L on the phone the next day.

L decided to attend class already.

‘Yeah. I am fine. Thanks to you.’ He replied with sweetness in his voice. ‘And don’t worry about me. I might fall harder.’ He teased.

Jaeun wrinkled her nose. “Aish! Bye.” She immediately hung up on the call.

She just shook his head but she couldn’t hide that she is blushing and that she is affected by his words.

“Fall harder?” She scoffed. “What nonsense!” She continued as she walked to her car.

 

 

“Jaeun!!!!!” Minhee called her while running to her. “Where did you go yesterday?” She asked.

Jaeun was busy fixing her books in her hands and didn’t hear what her best friend said. “What?” She asked again.

Minhee frowned at her. “I asked you where you went yesterday. You just disappeared saying you will go somewhere you know!” She repeated.

Jaeun smiled. “Ah. Yeah. I went somewhere.” She replied.

“Where is that somewhere?” Minhee asked. “Kai? Taecyeon? Daehyun? Who?” She asked nonstop.

Jaeun just shrugged. “Someone new I guess?” She said as she walked ahead of her.

Minhee’s eyes widened. “YAH!!!” She yelled as she caught up with Jaeun. “Who’s that? Why didn’t you tell you have someone new?” She whined as she panted beside Jaeun.

Jaeun just chuckled. “I think you actually know him.” She said. “Oh! It’s time. See you at lunch!” She waved as she ran to her class leaving Minhee clueless.

“Boo!”

“Omona!!” Jaeun scowled surprised.

L laughed at her. “You look cute!” He said as he pinched her cheek making Jaeun cry in pain.

“OWW!” She cried making L laugh more.

“Aigoo! You look really cute!” He cooed.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “What the hell is wrong with you?” She asked massaging the cheek L pinched.

L just shrugged. “Maybe I just missed you?” He asked casually.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on him. “We just met yesterday and we even talked on the phone.” She replied.

L smiled. “Well, then I missed you since you hung up on me?” HE asked.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Whatever, Kim Myungsoo.” She said as she walked to her class.

L chuckled. “Love you too, babe.” He bickered as he followed her.

 

And it was like that. L has been pestering Jaeun the whole day. He has been passing notes at her during classes and it made her really pissed.

He even volunteered her for something she doesn’t want to do. But yeah, what can poor Jaeun do? L practically had the say.

So, out of everything that he has done to piss her, he was rather shocked that Jaeun wasn’t fighting back. Yeah, the fierce Kwon Jaeun must have slapped him or got even by taking revenge on everything he is doing.

He looked at Jaeun who seems to be happily doing something on her desk. She was texting someone.

He leaned closer and took a peep in. *Kai?* He thought as he peeped on her phone. *She’s texting Kai?* He thought in disbelief as a rage of emotions rushed through him.

Jealous.

Yes, that’s one word to best describe L right now. He is feeling jealous now that Jaeun is texting some other guy and she is happy about it.

L sat back on his chair and stopped pestering Jaeun.

Jaeun looked at L and sighed in relief. She went back to what she is looking at. Yes, she isn’t texting Kai. She was looking at L’s picture when he was asleep yesterday.

However, she couldn’t let him see those. L would just delete all those. And maybe feel a bit confident that Jaeun has fallen for him… again.

She glanced at L through her peripheral vision and saw that L’s expression has turned darkened.

“Hey.” Jaeun called him.

L looked at her with his poker face. “What?” He asked.

Jaeun smiled. “Do you want to go out today? After class?” She asked.

L gave her a look. “No.” He said wanting Jaeun to insist. Yes, L is playing hard to get. *Tch. She’s texting Kai and asking me to go out with her?! Player.* He thought waiting for Jaeun’s response.

Jaeun nodded, deflated on what L has replied. “Arasseo.” She said as she went back to her own business.

L looked at her in disbelief. *She didn’t even insist?!!!* He yelled in his mind as he watched her go through her phone again.

*This is unbelievable, Kwon Jaeun!* He yelled in his thoughts.

 

 

 

“What’s with that long face, L?” Sungyeol asked him as they sat on the cafeteria at lunch.

L sighed for the nth time showing the Infinite boys the face of a pissed L. He has been posing an incredibly pissed and mad face since he walked out of the room. Yeah, even after he saw that Jaeun is texting Kai.

“Let me guess…” Sungyeol tapped his chin. “Kwon Jaeun again?” He asked with eyes looking at L’s expression.

L rolled his eyes, confirming Sungyeol’s remark.

“HA! So I was right!” Sungyeol beamed a little bit louder making some of the people in the cafeteria look at him weirdly.

Sungyeol coughed to collect his cool after getting embarrassed.

“So what happened, Myungsoo?” Hoya asked making the rest of the boys lean closer full of interest.

L sighed. “She is texting that Kai guy again.” He started making his friends give him a weird look. “I don’t really like that feeling that she is texting other guys!” He continued starting to be hysterical.

Sunggyu shook his head. “Damn. You are jealous, L.” He said.

L looked at his hyung with a confused face. “What are you talking about?” He asked in denial of what he is feeling.

Sunggyu looked back at him in disbelief. “I know you know what you are feeling right now, Kim Myungsoo.” He said making the other members nod in agreement. “Just look at her now.” He pointed Jaeun on the other side of the cafeteria laughing with Gongchan.

L looked at them in pure anger and jealousy. Damn. How he wanted to punch that Gongchan in the face. Yeah, that applies to every guy getting close to her.

And from that time on, he knew exactly what he is feeling.

*Damn it. I am really jealous.* He thought as he stormed into Jaeun and Gongchan.

 

 

 

 

======================================

Sorry if it was too short. :(