Graduation part 2

My First Love

 

Tonight is graduation night I'm dressed up in the dress Kai bought me  and I slightly curled my hair so there was a wave, I wore light natural makeup and was nervous as all hell luckily Yoseob oppa was taking me tonight.

 

"Eun Miah are you ready yet? It's been almost  two and a half hours already." Yoseob yelled out from down stairs. 

I was ready half an hour ago but seeing how I was dressed up and everyone would already be at the place we were having our graduation at would be there made me anxious. When I had a gut feeling that Kikwang and Jaein were there, I still haven't spoken to them but lately when I look at them they aren't as lovey dovey as they usually are, maybe something happened between them.  I walked downstairs and Yoseob was waiting for me in a white suit with a black shirt underneath I would have to admit he looked really good in it.

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1R0JLg9az4M/TIbroqkdYRI/AAAAAAAACR4/7bmReg5U7yY/s1600/2010090711082010011.jpg

 

 " About time you decided to come down is everything alright?'" He looked at me I think he could tell I was nervous

 

" Ah neh I'm just nervous." I looked towards the ground fidgeting with my fingers it was a habit I did when I was nervous.

" There's nothing to be nervous about I'll stay by you so don't worry." Hearing him say this made me feel better so I gave him an eye smile then we left.

 

The place that we were having our graduation at somehow the school managed to hire out  club but we weren't allowed to drink, I heard about how it was really big and the rooftop was the best spot when you wanted to be left alone for a while and there was also a bar from the guys Kai stayed with. Yoseob and I rode the taxi to where it was and when we arrived there was already loads of people there and there was still more arriving, I saw some people from my class already here but there was no sign of either Kikwand or Jaein around. We walked inside and you could see everyone taking photos with eachother as they were all dressed up, then to the side there was some people at the bar getting a drink that was already prepared for them. I lead Yoseob over there and we both got a glass of coke.

 

" Eun Miah are you sure your ok?" He asked with a worried look

" I'll be fine, in fact I'm a lot calmer now that I had a drink."

"Thats good then." he smiiled while placing one of his hands on my bare shoulder, " Hay isn't that Kikwang"

"Yeah it is but why did he come alone? I thought he would have brang Jaein with him." Seeing Kikwang made me more nervous but at the same time extremely happy as he walked towards us I wasn't sure why he had a bright smile over his face either way I was glad to finally see his smiling face again.

 

 

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/7/5/8/8/8/1/KIKWANG-22279683389.jpeg

 

" Hyung how is everything? its funny seeing you in a suit again didn't we do this once just for fun we dressed up like this to see how we would look when we were younger?"

" Yeah your right I forgot but it does feel weird but tonight a special occassion." I didn't realise how much I missed seeing the two of them talk like this it seemed that as soon as Kikwang started dating Jaein he changed i to a completely new person so I was glad he was back to his usual self. Seeing them like this I didn't realise that I was selfconsciously smiling.

" Eun Mi? Is that you Eun Mi? " Kikwang looked at me up and down having a good look at me.

" YAH could you stop already your embarrassing me."

" So it is you! i didn't recognise you since you look so beautiful it really suits you, in my opinion your the pretties here by far."

" Gomawo but I thought you would come with Jaein as your date? I'm confused."

" Ah yeh well lets say something happened between us that I would rather not talk about."

" ara I'll be there for you if you want to talk you'll feel better when you tell someone I know from experience." I didn't realise what I say until after I said it so I became awkward as Kikwang looked at me shocked.

" Ahh well never mind, I'm going to go talk to some people over there so don't mind me."

 

 

KIkwang's POV

 

When Eun Mi said that I would feel better after I spoke to someone I considered it but the look on her face made me realise how much pain I must have put her through.

' Kikwang whats going on you've changed did something happen between you and Jaein?" Yoseob could see right through me, how could he not after all we've been through together.

" Neh. we broke up last week after I realise that she wasn't the one for me like I thought she was."

" How so?"

" I didn't feel anything special towards her, I'll admit that when we were together I was happy but there was something missing so it didn't seem right. Whenever we kissed I didn't make me excited I thought that the longer I went out with her I would change but it never did instead I became more confused. Did I make the right decision?"

" Did you by chance ony go out with her because you felt heart broken because of Eun Mi and I?" Yoseob looked really worried but I could tell that he cared deeply for me as well as Eun Mi.

" Now that I think back I might have, I was so shocked that when I found out she lived with you I felt jealous. Yes I was jealous of you hyung for the first time it was me. I couldn't handle what you said that i was in so much pain that when Jaein asked me out a few days later I agreed to it hoping I could forget my feeling towards Eun MI but I guess I never could after liking her for such a long time."

" OH About that talk some were lies I wanted to make you jealous that I was living with her but I never expected you to react like that so it really was my fault that this happened." I looked to Yoseob could he be serious.

" The part where we slept together it was only two or three times I think but it was when she was either sick, scared or was crying so we didn't do it. I oculdn't bring myself to force my feelings on her and besides I realised taht the feeling I have for her are just like a protective older brother. Thats is why she also only called me oppa as well I told her to since we were living together but only at home so it wouldn't seem weird outside not unless we were alone."

" So let me get this straight you like her as a brother so nothing happened at all?" He nodded his head

" I 'm relieved but at the same time angry at you hyung, you knew that I liked her yet you still did it. Besides thats not the only reason why, " I hesitated for  a moment before I told him that I over heard there conversation the night they stayed at my house..

" I heard the conversation between you and Eun Mi when you statyed at my house that time I kissed her in front you, when I went outside I heard everything she said about me thats what made me want to try forget my feelings for her since she could never return the feelings I had for her. "

" You know she was also lying to herself when she said that if anything she had mixed feelings, shocked but happy or something like that. But I knew them that she liked you since then." I looked at him confused.

" How I was certain she hated me after I did that."

" Well when you left I tried to kiss her but unlike the kiss yous had she pulled me off of her that was when I noticed she liked you otherwise why would she kiss you back or let you kiss her." I didn't realise it but when I heard this I felt something inside of me feeling weird.

 

 

our conversation was cut short when the teachers announced for us to come together  as they did a farewell speech. It was sweet and short  but the whole time I was trying to find Eun Mi to apologise to her but I was stopped when I felt an arm wrap around mine.

I turned around and saw that the arm that was around me was no ther than Jaein and she had a sinister look in her eyes, how did I not noticed it before now.

" Oopppaa, were you looking for me?" she tried to sound innocent but I knew well that it was it an act,

" NO I wasn't I was looking for someone else so leave me alone."

" Why are you being like this I havent agreed to us breaking up, it's not over until I say it is."

"Aish would you let it go already I don't want anything to do with you if you continue to be like this."

" Ooopppa, * chu* " SHe wrapped arms around my shoulders to get my attention and when i looked at her she pulled my face in for a kiss which surprised me.

 

I pulled away but it was to late I looked around and saw Eun Mi standing a few metres away at us it looked like she was about to cry again, I felt horribe I had finally decided that I wouldn't hurt her again then this happens. How is it that the only feeling I can give her is pain. I pushed Jaein off of me and walked off annoyed adn went looking for Eun Mi. I couldn'd find her anywhere it didn't help that after the speech the teacheres did the dj started playing music and everyone was on the dance floor and everywhere else dancing making it difficult to find her. I ran into Yoseob hopinghe had seen her.

" Hay hyung," I was out of breathe from running around trying to find her, " have you seen Eun Mi? Its important."

" Anni, wae? What did you do now?!" He was getting protective again so I had to quickly explain.

" After the speech I was looking to apologise to her when Jaein found me and forced a kissed on me. Thats when Eun MI say us, she looked like she was about to cry again so I pushed Jaein off of me but then I couldn't find her/ I've been looking for her since and have had no luck. please tell me have you seen her. " I was speaking so quickly that I wasn't even sure that Yoseob heard every word that I said yet alone understood it.

" slow down would ya. I haven't seen her but she shouldn't be too  far away keep looking if I see her I'll send you a message."

" ara, gomawo hyung." I then left him and continued my search for her.

 

 

It had been almost an hour now that I had been looking for her I was about to give up when I found some steps, I walked up them when I was brought to the rooftop. It was refreshing after being kept inside in the crowd you could still hear the music but I was surprised when I saw a person sitting at the bar drinking.Who would be up here drinking alone?  I walked closer and the bar tender was server the person drink after drink as they finished it, I began to wonder if the person who was drinking was ok since the look on the bartender looked worried but at the same time worried. The closer I got I realised that the person drinking was Eun Mi and teh bench she was at was completely empty.

 

" ahh juhgiyo ahjussi? How many has she had to drink before I came."

" Ah a few she explained everything to me and without realising I was giving her a drink she's been here for about an hour I think." I thought so that would explain why I couldn't find her but seeing her in this state made me worry.

" Kamsahamnida."

 

" Eun Mi, mianhae. Mianhaeyo. That wasnt meant to happen." I didn't hear anything from her so I was anxious and I becam nervous untiil she suddenly spoke.

" Ahjussi another glass."

" Miss you need to slow down, you'll make yourself sick."

" Anniyo I'll be fine I've been worse." What did she mean by that did I make her this way again?

" Eun Mi, " I turned her towards me so we were looking at one another. " Why won't you say anything?"

" Wae?  you want me to? What about? Oh I know how you toyed with how I felt towards you after you said that I was or somethign like that, ara?"

"that was a mistake she came onto me?"

" You expect me to believe that after I saw you kiss her yet again for the I don't know how many times, since I lost count after one." I could tell she was annoyed and I could smell alcohol in her breath it wouldn't surprise me if she was drunk but I still needed to calm her down.

" What do you expect me to do then. FIne if it makes you any better yell at me, tell me how much you have suffered becuase of my stupidness I won't say anything until your finished. SO if you have anything to say about me say it now." She went quiet for a minute then had yet another drink.

"Ahhh, I hate you Lee Kikwang, I really hate you." hearing her say this to my face hurt but I didn't say anything she was hurt more than me so I needed to withstand everything and anything she threw at me. " You have no idea what I had to go through because of you," her voice was starting to crack.

" I went out with the guy who made me feel the most miserable for the first time in my life hoping for a way to get back at you and to release the feeling i was keeping inside. It was great being with him but the moment I say you with her I would be reminded that I could never forget you after everything we went through even if it was for a short time. I can't remember how many times I wanted to see you but couldn't, so the only way for you to actually notice me was for me to change and in the end that wasn't enough I still get stabbed. The double date we went on you were the one that made me feel the most miserable since I had my first kiss reminding me off the whole incident and how I was kissed three times in the one night by different guys." She was confessing everything then I realised that if she was drunk she could tell me everything she was hidding inside of her even if it would hurt me more. She was crying and every few moments she would stop and have another drink while all i could do was watch her drink her sorrows away.

 

" Then you even have the nerve to makeout when we were at the karaoke place and not noticing that I saw everything while you were to busy playing around. I bet you didn't even realise the song I sang that night was about how I felt towards you? If it wasn't for Kai around me all the time relieving all the stress I was feeling I don't know how I would have been." her tears were flowing down her face I couldn't handle it any longer so I pulled her into a hug, she tried to resist but in the end cried harder.

" Kikwang I hate you, I really do but why is it the more I hate you the harder it is to forget you. hah I guess I'm really stupid for falling for someone this hard and being left behind. It doesn't matter how much I try to forget my heart can't forget the way I feel for you. I love you! I love you to the point that I hate it, to the point that I am able to hate you. Hate you for making me this way."

" Eun Mi, " I held her tightly as she cried, I looked to the side and the bartender was now smiling his worried look he once had was gone maybe he was waiting for the one person to come for her, for me to come get her.

" Eun Mi, " She lifted her head, her face was swollen from the amount she cried, "  saranaghaeyo, nado saranghaeyo Eun Mi." She was wide eyes.

" I have always liked you but I didn't know that you also felt the same way for me I thought it was only one sided and when I heard you say you hated me for the first time I didn't know what to do thats why I went to Jaein. If I knew you liked me so much I woul dhave never done that I did it so I could forget you. But just like you my heart, no I can't live without you in my life so please you can say you hate me but don't ever leave my side."

"Kikwang . . . "

" I love you Eun Mi, I always will." I leaned in towards her now surprised yet happy face and kissed her softly on her lips.

 

The kiss was sincere and soft but when she kissed back it became passionate as our feeling for one another were finally returned from eachother.

 

 


I hope you all like this update :)

sorry if it took a while I tried to make it longer since I didn't update for almost a week , I'll try update sooner if I have time

 

please comment and subscribe kamsahamnida love you all ^^