First lesson

My First Love

Today was so tiring it started off the usual, I've started walking to school in the morning with Yoseob and Kikwang they are actually really fun to be around that is if you can get a peaceful moment from all the fangirls in school. We talk about everything and anything that we can think, today i told then about my neighbour that I got along with really well in my old street and how beautiful and popular  she was, in a way it reminded me of them but a female version fom a different school. Kikwang said that to him it didn't matter hw beautiful her friend was he thought I am the most beautiful of them all which kind of surprised me hearing that from him. The whole time in school that I knew him I never once heard him praise a girls appearance besides saying she has a nice smile. When Classes started they dragged on, that made me fall asleep in a couple classes I couldn't help but notice that a few times when I opened my eyes I saw Kikwang's face lying on his table with his head in the direction of where I am. The thought that he was watching me sleep always crossed my mind but I never thought that it would be true. When lunch time came around I was full of engergy so I went for a walk around the school to find a quiet spot to eat instead of spending it in the classroom all the time. I walked into a separt building that was joined to the main building of the school to my suprise there was no-one around even so i went inside and up a set of stair which lead to the rooftop. The view was amazing and the air was so fresh, I decided that in the next lunch break I would try and bring Yoseob and Kikwang with me to this place. When the next lunch break came around they were both no where to be seen. The last lesson for the day for gym, one of my favourite subjects this term we were doing indoor sports usually we would be separated into male and female groups and do a separt sport each but for an unknown reason everyone did the same sport. Whenever I play sports I find it interesting to play against boys, the boys in our class were serious when it came to sports unlike the girls with would always be disappointing since i was good at sports however this time was different.. The teacher, Mr Jung decidedto play basketball, the teams according to his knowledge of our abilities. The way he broke the class up was having four groups, 2 which were for fun and teh other 2 who were serious. I was put into one of the serious teams along with Kikwang which was no surprise since he was really good at basketball. Yoseob on the other hand prefered to play for fun which was always for me anyway enjoyable to watch.The moment we started to play it didn't take long but teh ;? went by so quickly that it was over as soon as it had begun. Before we went to change our clothes.

Kikwang walked up to me," Eun Miah don't forget that I'll be tutoring you this afternoon so I'll wait outside the gym for you."

"Okay I won't take too long then,"

While I was changing I remembered that I should txt Yoseob.

Oppa,

You don't have to wait for me this afternoon I'm going to study with Kikwang I think at his house. Can you tell omma and grandmother not to wait for me please, I think I might be home late. Arraso

Thankyou ^^

 

Once I got all my things together I walked outside and found kikwang standing waiting patiently against the wall.

when he saw me walk outside he had a smile on his face, lately whenever he would smile my chest started to feel funny. We walked to his house I was surprised when he said it was near Yoseob's, it was just around the corner from the shop down the road from us. When we arrived I had to ask would anyone be at his place, I was actually really nervous besides living with Yoseob, going to kikwang's house is the first time in a guys house so I tried not to look nervous or worried I front of him. We were just about to walk through the door when he stopped and reassured me that his dad is usually home so there's nothing to worry about, then he grabbed my hand softly and walked in. Within moments his dad came around the corner I think he was expecting us and without time to waste asked him if this was the girl. I looked at his dad confused 'what girl', Kikwang took a quick glance at me and blushed slightly while his father started laughing welcoming me to their home. His told us to go to the room and he'll bring in some cold drinks and something to eat a bit later on, Kikwang walked ahead of me whilst holding my hand still up to his room. His room was surprisingly very simular to mine except for maybe a few posters and awards he won over the years, He lead me to a round table that was in the centre of the room it looked like the kind of table you would have in a dinning room but it soehow managed to fit in his room. We took out the books and thing that we would need and were just about to start studing when his dad walked in with some cold drinks just some sodas which was more than enough. When his dad walked out of the room Kikwang saw a faint smile on my face and asked if something was wrong.

" anni, its ok I was smiling at how loving and caring your father is," Kikwang looked at me confused, he may have know me the longest but he didn't really 'know' much about me.

" It made me think that if I had a father would he have been like yours, hehe" I put a hand on my head since I was kind of embarrassed that I actually said that, but when I looked at Kikwang wandering why he was so quiet his face went from confused to worried.

" Its ok really it didn't bother me so please don't look like that otherwise I'll start to worry," after hearing that I might get worried for him he blushed then cleared his throat,

". . . Maybe we should get started"

He pulled out a pile full of papers I looked at him like ' does he seriously think I can do all this today', but then before I could think anymore my thoughts were interupted when I heard him start talking again.

" I know there's lots of papers here but they're just examples and question," he then lifted a small pile from the top, it looked like almost 2 pages long.

" I wasn't sure where to start so I got some questions from the last test we did to se how much we would be needing to work"

 

~ flashback~

When I walked out of the classroom after hearing I would be getting tutored by Kikwang, he stayed behind to talk to Miss Choi.

" Umm Miss Choi, since I'll be tutoring her would I be able to get a copy of the last test questions and a copy of the teachers answers as reference if possible."

"I'll have to check with the principal to see if that can be done, if so I'll get you a copy of those for you. If I may why do you need a copy of the teachers answers, you got perfect scores in Maths?"

" Its so I have an understanding of how different our working out is miss, if they are different I can compare to how you would work it and simplify it so she can understand if i can."

"That sounds to be a great plan, well if you need help or need any extra questions or reference material let me know ok."

"arraseo Miss Choi."

 

~ End Flashback ~

 

I looked at him amazed that he was able to be this organised at school i thought he just goofed off but he's actually really smart. Then I remembered why I was here the sighed and lowered my head as he placed one of the sheets in front of me and asked for me to try solve it, I looked up to him and nodded then started the questions.

 

Kikwang's POV

 

After I said that the pile of papers were only examples and questions I placed 2 sheets of paper near her and gave her one fo them to answer. She sighed.

" Don't worry its only so tha I know where to start teaching you if you don't know them leave it and I'll show you how to work it out"

When she heard me say that I think it made her feel better, she looked alot calmer now. Within no time she was done, I took a quick glimps at her answers, she wasn't too bad got at least half of teh page correct.

" You didn't do to bad," smiling at her " But you only got half of the answers right, by the way the paper I just gave you was a copy of the test they gave us before the holidays."

She placed her head on the table looking miserable that she couldn't solve them.

"Eun Mi-ssi," I called her name quietly while placing a hand gently on her shoulder, then she lifted her head," Like i said earlier its ok if you don't know the, I'll show you how to work them out thats why I'm Tutoring you."

" arraseo . . . "

I smiled at her she looked really cute even when she's like this.

" Come closer Eun Mi-ssi I'll show you how to do them."

She came closer and was really happy then I showed her how to solve them.

 

Eun Mi's POV

It took me a while to answer the questions when I was done I gave the sheet to Kikwang to loo over and within a few short minutes he showed me the questions that i got correctand teh ones i got wrong.

I had waht looked like half the answers wrong, then he said they were the same questions from the last test.

I lied my head on the table miserabe, 'I'm hopeless i can't remember anything' I thought to myself. I was beginning to get depressed when  felt a soft touch on my right shoulder. It was Kikwang's hands, I looked up.

"Its ok I'll show you how to solve them thats why I'm here to tutor you. Come closer Eun Mi-ssi I'll show you how to do them"

When I heard him say that he'll show me I got excited hopefully I will finally be able to understand these questions. He was redoing the same questions that I did earlier he was solving them so quickly. After he finished his answers and doube checked with the teachers he went through them slowly so i can try to understand them.  

 

Kikwang was just about to go through the answers when his dad knocked on the door with some refreshments. I went to open the door and saw his dad standing outside with a tray full of sandwiches, 2 cans of softdrink and some slices fo chocolate cake. I thanked him for the food as he gave me the tray asking me how everthing was going so far.

" Its going along fine, I'm glad that Kikwang-ssi is my tutor he's really sweet and has lots of patience." I replied smiling.

" haha patience, that the first I'm hearing this." He laughed when he heard me say patience"

But isn't he? He waited for almost an hour and  a half for me to answer those question, I thought with my face puzzled.

" It must be because its you that he's with that he's like this, usually he would get frustrated, but I'm glad everything is going fine. When everything is done or when your leaving make sure to come see me ok."

" Okay, I will thanks again."

I went back to where Kikwang was and placed the tray of refeshments near the end of the table.


"Since the food is here why don't we take a short break before I show you"

We both agreed and had some sandwiches, they were really good just egg and lettuce sandwiches, but I couldn't remember the last time i had them. Then memories of omma came through my head and a few tears rolled down my cheek. Kikwang saw  the tears and thought something wsa wrong.

" Eun Mi-ssi! Are you ok, your tears . ." He came closer to me and gently wiped my tears with his thumb and kept his hand near my cheek, the sudden touch of his hand made me blush a light shade of red.

" I'm ok, just had some flashback memories of my late omma, I just miss her." I told him pausing for a moment before i continues," When omma my still here she would often make me egg and lettuce sandwiches for me in the afternoons. Don't worry about me, but . . "

I stopped then looked up to him, his hand was still on my cheek and the look of his worried face made my face turn 2 shades of red in an instant as I looked into his brown eyes. " umm Kikwang-ssi instead of worrying about me . .   could you . . .  show me how to do the questions?"

He took his hand off my face and started to show me how to answer the quiestions.

I sat across from him as he started to show me, but I was having difficulty understanding so i stood up beside him then he went through the question again.

After three tries I finally understood it, I leaned closer to him nearly touching his shoulder,  "so thats how your suppose to do it."

When he heard my voice so close to his he turned his head and realised how close I was, then he quickly turned his head back to the front, I smirked at his reaction i found it cute he wasn't sure what to do. I walked back around to the other side of the table to do another question simular to the one we just did.

I sat there for a while trying to get something out of it, when Kikwang's stood behind me giving me a few hints as i solved it. I started talking to myself as I answered the question, since I was so engrossed in answering the question I couldn't tel that Kikwang was closer to me carfully watching what i was writting when I finished the question I heard his voice saying it was correct. I was so happy I was able to solve it with help from him, as I turned around to thank him both of our faces were almost in kissing distance, our noses were almost touching and our eyes were in line with eachother. From the sudden reaction we both blushed while looking at eachother.

To break the awkard silence i spoke first.

" ahh . . i Its getting late I should probaby head home now, Thanks for teaching me today . . .  m maybe we should  . . . d do this again in a couple of days." I was stuttering I couldn't calm my nerves.

" Yeah good Idea, maybe again on Monday after school next week?

"Thats fine, see you then."

He escorted me out of his house and just as I stepped out the front door I turned around and both him and his father were standing in the doorway.

" Thanks Kikwang-ssi for today it really helped, and thanks Mr Lee for the snacks they were delicous." Then I walked down the driveway, just as I got to the next house I turned around again to see Kikwang still standing outside.

I raised my hand above my head and waved goodbye yelling out, " GOMAWO KIKWANG-SSI"

Even from this distance I could see him pull a smile on his face, seeing him smile made me happy.

It was about 9.30pm when I came home all the lights were off ,so Mrs Yang and Grandmother were already asleep, but Yoseob oppa's room light was still on.

Maybe he was waiting for me. I walked inside the house went straight to the kitchen got a drink and headed upstairs to my room grabbed my towel and went straight to the shower. When I got out of teh shower, walked in my room and just as I finished getting changed I heard a knock on the glass door on the balcony, it was Yoseob.

" so you're finally home how did it go your tutoring lesson."

" It was good but. . ." I stopped when I remembered having teh snacks.

: But what, he didn't do anything to you did he?" He sounded really worried almost anxious.

I didn't answer for a couple moments as I remember we could have almost kissed since our faces were so close together.

" anni, nothing happened I didn't realised how stupid I was in maths" I replied with the first thing that came to my head.

" Well that good then just means taht you'll have to study more. I just wanted to check if everything went well thats all."

He then went back into his room and went to bed.

I turned off my light and lied on my bed wondering if he was worried about me since we live together or if it was something else. Then I stared up to te e

ceiling and say a sudden image of Kikwang's face. I could feel my face go hot so I read that as I sign that I should go to bed,

 


Finally I have updated been distracted lately. I hope You like this chapter.

Since I haven't had many comments I don't really know if the story is any good.

Well Thanks for reading up to this point.

comment and subscribe plz :)