Miserable

My First Love

 I can't believe what I  just heard I thought I was just seeing things at first but then HOW AND WHEN did they start going out?! Jaein and Kikwang I mean?

I couldn't hold my feeling in I needed to leave I grabbed Yoseob oppa's hand and walked somewhere anywhere I needed to be away from them.

"Eub Mi," his voice so calm yet full of worrying. I stopped after walking a good distance away from them Yoseob turned me around to face him.

"Eun Miah I'm sorry you had to go through that I know how you feel towards him but I didn't want to say anything." He wrapped his arms around my bidy pulling me closer to him as I cried my eyes out.  I cried so much that I left a wet patch on his shirt. 

" Eun Mi it's ok "

" Andwae! it's not how could he ! He was the one that kissed me after I had that terrible exprience with that idiot Kai" my tears kept glowing from my eyes like a river that was endless.

" Yoseob I really like him but I didn't tell him I thought it would destroy our friendship that we already have." Yoseob pulled me away for a moment.

" Eun Mi I've known all along that you have like Kikwang more than a friend even though it hurt me a lot when I found out I had to hide my feelings knowing how you would react ." I looked at him, my face all puffed up from crying.

" You knew?" He brushed his hand against my face wiping my tears." When?"

"I was able to fully understand that day after Kikwang kissed you then how I kissed you afterwards." I looked at him weirdly.

" To put it simply you Carly conpletly different with each of our kiss, you followed through with him but when I tried to show you my feeling you in a way brushed if off."

i sat there trying to remember what he meant, after about 5 minutes of silence I finally remembered.

"oppa mian, mian I didn't know." I looked straight at his eyes.

" It's ok I made sure that you didn't know cause I knew you would act like this." He pulled me in closer to him  and caressed my head as he held it to his chest.

" Eun Mi let's go home" I nodded my head in agreement.

On the way home he walked around with his arm around my shoulder to make sure I was ok. When we arrived back home he took me up to my room and stayed by my side until I fell asleep. 

 

~the next morning~

 

"Nngg O oppa? He must have fallen asleep making sure I was  fine," I looked at his sleeping face.

 

i moved the strands of  loose hair that had fallen on his face, he looked so at peace that it made me happy that he was by my side. 

 

yoseob_sleeping_by_yulitza25-d3cr38h.jpg

Yoseob oppa please stay like this and never change, if you were to leave my side now I don't know what I'll do now that Kikwang is all lovey dovey with Jaein.

I got of my bed and place a light blanket over him  I don't thinking he was able to sleep comfortably like that. 

 

~a couple hours later~

"Oppa! "

"Neh what's wrong Eun Mi? Is everything ok

"oppa I'm going to  go to the shop the to the park i'll be back later, arraso." I was back to my normal self .

" Arraso just be careful call me if anything weird happens" he stressed enough that it was obvious that he was still worried about me."

" Oppa I'll be fine." 

A few moments later I was at the shop in the cold section I turned around when I bumped into someone. 

" Awwh I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

" No it's my fault I should have looked where i was going." we were both picking up the groceries that we dropped on the floor. I looked up and was surprised meanwhile the other person smirked.

" Oh so your not going to give me a proper hello?  Even after we shared that kiss?" 

" I don't want to remember that I hate you for that I'll never forgive you."

" I bet you ran away crying  after that to some guy." I thought of that made me froze all I could think about was Kikwang and the kiss we shared.

"ooh did I touch a nerve? Wae so quite now?

" SHUT UP WOULD YA I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!  Why do you even care if something happened Kai? When have you cared what happened to me?"