Jaein and Kikwang dating? WHAT?!

My First Love

I think about a month past since that day I told Kikwang sorry, I'm still a bit weird being around him I told Jaein about everything that happened when I saw her again after I came back after being sick.

I'm suppose to have a tutoring session today with Kikwang but when we were walking together he got a txt message, it must have been important since he was excited a bit.

"Eun Mi I'm sorry but I can't tutor you today something came up that i need to go to, mianhae."

"Anniyo, it's fine we can do it some other time arraseo."

"Again I'm sorry we had this planned. I smiled at him while doing a slight ageyo. He laughed a bit then we, Yoseob and the both of us walked to school.

 

~ after school~

"Hay Jaein you wanna do sonething?"

"Sorry Eun Mi I need to do something, some other time for sure." She was in a rush then left straight away,

I saw Yoseob waiting by the gate like e usually does for me when I don't have to have a tutoring session.  When he saw me he called out my name, as he did he sounded like a little kid as he was jumping up and down.

"yah Yoseob oppa, you're just like a little kid." I walked up to him and squeezed him soft cheeks.

" Hehe I can't help it, it's so much fun. Eun Mi you don't look as cheerful as you usually do did sonething happen?" I don't know how but he could somehow sense something troubling me.

"ah neh both Kikwang and Jaein have something planned but they seemed weird about it. I'm thinking to much about if aren't I ?" 

"We'll I'm not to sure about Jaein since I don't know her all that well yet but in kikwang's case he wouldn't plan something and do something else not unless it was really and I mean REALLY important."

I nodded my head slowly while sighing" it's just that without them I feel lone even if I have you nearby oppa but it's different because I live with you."

" I understand where you come from when you put it that way." It wen quite for a while as we stood at the gate talking.

" Eun Mi, I don't know about you but you wanna get something to eat I'm starving, my treat arraso." 

" Ok where you wanna go?"

" I know this one place that sells good ramen and its close to a coffe shop that has the best cakes." 

I noticed that as he was explaining where to eat his face lit up he must really love his food if he can get this excited just talking about it.

 

We started walking there since it wasnt to far awa. The spot where the ramen was, was just like a mini store it wasn't much but the smell was to die for I can't remember the last time I smelt something this delightful .Yoseob looked at me and a sincere smile covered his face.

"Eun Miah is this your first time eating out? your face is so adorable." I blushed at his statement but I was eating out for the first time in a long time.

"ah neh it's been a long time since I ate out buy it smells so great."

 Yoseob lead me over to a table where we enjoyed our meal. While we were eating I thought I saw Kikwang sitting at a table  waiting I nudged Yoseob to make sure I was seeing the right person not a look a like. Yoseob confirmed that it was Kikwang but the moment I was about to call out his name he stood up then I saw Jaein walk up to him. That was when I felt a strong shock run through my body as I saw Jaein happily walk up to Kikwang hugging him then kissing   him on the LIPS! I was expecting him to be surprised or flinch but he kissed her back. 

I was frozen in shock at what was happening before my eyes what is going on between the two are they going out or what are get ashamed to tell us. I was getting   frustrated the more I thought about it until Yoseob placed his warm hand over mine after seeing my expressionless face trying to comfort me.

"oppa did that really happen just now I wasn't seeing things?"

" Im sorry Eun Mi but are they going out?" We both looked at each other thinking the same thing.

I got up suddenly and started to walk home seeing this put me in a foul mood.

 

Kikwang's POV

I was waiting at the Cafe for Jaein to come we planned to see eachother today there was something we needed to talk about she gave me the rough details earlier today.

 

~ Flashback ~

" Kikwang, I think we should tell them already, I feel bad about not telling them."

"Are you sure you want to let them know now?" I asked to make certain she was ready.

"Well even if we don't say anything now they will find out sooner or later and  how are we suppose to tell them then? I'd rather tell them myself then them finding out in a bad way, afterall I don't want Eun Mi to think I betrayed her." Jaein was getting worried just thinking out it but itcouldn't be helped it had to be done.

" I understand, we need to tell them soon, why not today?"

" We could today but how? I have no clue how to tell them or how we are going to get them both in the same place together besides at school, and thats not the best place to tell them if you know what I mean oppa."

" Since I know Yosoeb really well he is always hungry and he loves ot go to a ramen shop near a cafe and if we aren't around Eun Mi he'll definately bring her along since they live with one another." it hurt me to say that they live together even after all this time." I'll meet you there after school and if Eun Mi asks say that theres something important you need to do, arraso."

" Arasso, and we'll tell them there if they show up"

 

~End flashback

 

While waiting I ordered a coffee not long after I arrived though  saw both Yosoeb and Eun Mi arrive just on time. It surprised me by how well I knew Yoseob and how Eun Mi would follow him why can't they admit that they have something going on that is more than a brotherly and sisterly relationship. I txted Jaein that they are here and she should arrive soon before they finish their meal and mithin a 5 minutes flat she walks around the corner all happy go lucky like she usually does when we meet outside of school. I took a slight glanc to the side and saw that Yoseob and Eun MI were watching.

 

" oppa sorry I'm late." Jaein walked up to me then we hugged eachother tightly as if we haven't seen eachother in a really long time though it had just been just under an hour then kissed passionately.

The kiss against her soft lips was delghtful even if they weren't the lips I dreamed of, I still loved her. After the kiss we sat down and ordered some drinks thats when I told her that Yoseob and Eun Mi were kind of behind us in the ramen shop. Jaein acted like she was only browsing and spotted them she looked at me first then waved her hands int he air to get their attention..

" Yah Yoseob-ssi , Eun Miah  come here." She yelled out to them softly but loud enough for them to hear.

They walked over neverously I think they suspected something well after seeing us kiss I doubt they would feel a bit awkward at least.

" What are you doing here? I thought you went home." Jaein asked playing around knowing fully well that we planned this all out.

" Ahh, Yoseob oppa was hungry and he kinda dragged me along."

"What if I dragged you along then why were you so excited to come then pretty much drooled when you smelt the aroma."

I laughed then noticed how embarrassed Eun Mi got no matter what whenever she blushes her cuteness level rise almost a hundred full.

"Whats so funny?" Eun MI sounded annoyed even if she was blushing.

" Oh Its just that you both sounded like a couple just now." they both had widen eyes then looked at eachother and shook ther heads.

" Ahh Kikwang about ' couples', " she stopped i knew she did it to not  sound rude but i knew what she was going to ask and so did Jaein." are you and Jaein . ."

" Going out, dating? YEP" Jaein finished there sentence while answering there question at the same time.

" Yeah Jaein and I are dating. We wanted to tell you ourselves but had trouble. We're both realllly sorry." We looked at eachother as it was a sign for us to bow and apoligies to  our friends hoping they would forgive us.

" O oh, I I thought s so." I ouldn't tell if she was sad, hurt or pleased that we were going out she hid everything behind her smile but I knew she was surpised.

" We guessed that after seeing the two of you kiss earlier." Yosoeb responded while trying to help Jaein with her words.

It remained quiet as we looked at one another not sure what should be said.

" oppa gaja." I looked up when I hear Eun Mi say oppa even though it wan't meant for me.

She took Yoseob's hand then left without saying anything.


 

Hay everyone sorry for the short last chapter I was hoping to have this one done a bit earlier  but had internet problems :/

 A lot of things changes in the month after Kikwang told Eun Mi he liked her.

any ideas why he might be in a relatinship with Jaein so quickly ? Please comment your answer

How do you ike it so far not to boring I hope

 

Thanks to everyone thats subscribed so far and have commented its a good feeling when someone likes your story :p

thanks again and pls comment and subscribe