The Date,

My First Love

I never did tell Yoseob oppa about my nightmare but I'm glad he hasn't asked about it.

"EUN MI-AH!!" I heard a loud familar voice call my name out as I walked through the school gates, I turned around and saw Jaein rushing towards me.

" Finally I've caught up with you, I was trying to call you earlier but you didn't answer."

"Oh, mianhe Jaein-ah, I didn't hear you."

" Thats ok, I wanted to remind you that the blind date thing is this afternoon after school, I've contacted the guys already."

" arraseo, sooo... where do we meet them,," I was kind of excited, this would be my first date even if it was a blind date, I don't get notice that often by guys.

" We were suppose to meet at the amusement  park but since it'll be late we decided to go to the movies then do karaoke since I know how much you love it."

"Kamsahamnida Jaein-ah,  saranghae. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you."

" I know you always remind me when we do karaoke together it should be fun."

Jaein and I when we use to be neighbours, would go and do karaoke together regularly every week after school mostly Thursday, friday and sometimes Saturday night. Everytime we went Jaein would bring some of the guys that were trying to go out with her join along which made it worth wild,but every so often it woud just be us two. SInce I've moved we haven't really been around  eachother alot but this would remind me of the old times we were together.

" Umm Jaein-ah . ." I stopped halfway through talking when I just remembered something."

"What is it? Did you just remembered something important like what to wear ro something along those lines." She looked at me as if she already knew the answer. I just nodded my head then she laughed.

" I knew it , fine take me to your house and I'll help you get ready, your gonna get an over due makeover." I remained silent as I heard the word 'Makeover'.

I felt a bit happy but at the same time when I heard 'makeover', i remembered the last time I had a makeover from her was almost 2 years ago, even though I did look nice it was a living hell going through clothes, makeup, accessories then hairstyles it didn't want to end. So of course I'll be like this.

"Don't worry I've gotten a lot better now so it'll only take at most an hour hopefully depending on what you have."

"Ok I trust you, then how about meet me here right after school, oh and I better remind someone to."

"arraseo, maybe we should get to class before we're late and talk about the rest at break."

 

We both laughed, acting like this was exactly how we were when we were younger, always playing around good thing we haven't changed much otherwise it might be a bit awkward.

Surprisingly enough the day went by quickly, I told Yoseob at break that Jaein was coming over to help me with something, he had no complaints in fact his face almost read that he was happy that I brang someone over to the house, either way I was happy he understood.

I met up with Jaein at the gate, she was already waiting so I called out her name, when she heard her face lite up, she must have been really excited for tonight.

"Eun Mi-ah finally we need to get to your place quickly it takes a while to get ready."
"OK just try keep up," we both ran to my house good thing I was a good runner so I was ahead however Jaein not so much. I had to turn around to make sure she wasn't to far behind, compared to the last time we ran together she was able to keep up well which made things easier. Usually while i was ahead I stopped to wait for her she was never reall that good at running until now.

" So your finally able to almost keep up, " I jokingly said to her.

" Yeah its about time to haha," Jaein laughed while she followed me from behind.

A few minutes later we arrived at the house, Mrs Yang was in the kitchen, I walked past and greeted her while introducing Jaein. Mrs yang was pleased to see her.

" I'm so happy that Eun Mi-ah has finally decided to bring one of her friends  home." She happily said with a friendly smile over her face.

" Omma, Jaein-ah is helping me get ready for a blind date for this afternoon, so if oppa comes home and we haven't left can you tell him to not come in the room like he usually does please."

"Sure thing, I'll bring up some cold drinks, it looks like you ran all the way here."
"we did and that would be great, thanks."

"Ok so you's both head up and I'll bring them in soon."

" Kamsahamnida!" Both Jaein and I responded in unison  

We walked up the stairs towards my room, I showed her where my clothes were so she could help decide.

" Here's my wardrobe, help yourself I'm going totake a quick shower."

"Ok I should have made a decision my the time your out." she had a confident look in her eyes maybe she already found something.

 

I was in the shower for maybe 5 minutes and when I walked back in my room with the towel wrapped around myself she had one of my furry blue tunic desses layed out on the bed and a black belt, I didn't know I had this but it was really nice.

"Eun Mi-ah quickly try this on, I think with your figure and looks you'll look amazing."

I tried it on nerviously, I kept thinking what if this wasn't mine? If it is where did come from or who gave it to me? 

 

When I had everything on, Jaein had a huge smile on her face then quickly pulled out her phone.

" Quickly I want to take a picture." I stood there a bit nervous as I looked at myself in the mirror, I surprisingly looked pretty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd2BfaB_E4wiS_Fc27C7w

 

Meanwhile downstairs

 

Yoseob's POV

I just arrived home and walked through the foor, the first thing I heard was Jaein and Eun Mi up

"Stay still. YAH!! Stop moving around!"

"But it feels weird.."

" Of course it would, when was the last time you wore makeup, like 2 years ago in guessing."

" Yeah but still."

" We'll don't move if you want to look good."

 

What are those girls doing?

 I walk a bit further heading towards the kitchen and saw omma.

" Omma what are they doing up there, they're really loud." I was curious

" Oh Yoseob your back, the girls are getting ready for a blind date they ave soon so don't disturb them.

 

The moment omma finished explaining what was going on I took a step on the staircase and saw Eun Mi and Jaein walk down the stairs, I took a step back. I was amazed, was that really Eun Mi? She looks so different, I didn't realise how cute she was. Seeing how cute she was it was like my heart skipped a beat or two.

" OPPA! Your home, what do you think?" She quickly walked down the steps then turned around in front of me.

" Cute, I hope she didn't hear that, Oh I mean you look amazing,"

When I said cute it just slipt out, I wasn't meant to say it so hopefully she didn't catch it.

 

Eun Mi's POV

 

 

"Stay still. YAH!! Stop moving around!"
 
"But it feels weird.."
 
" Of course it would, when was the last time you wore makeup, like 2 years ago in guessing."
 
" Yeah but still."
 
" We'll don't move if you want to look good."
 
I didn't want to look horrible especially on my first date, I already had my clothes on and done my hair. It was straight but with a slight wave it, now that all had to be done was the makeup. Jaein was really good at makeup but it was 2 years since j had makeup on, j usually like to go 

 

A few minutes later we walked down stairs and Yoseob was home near omma, 

 

" OPPA! Your home, what do you think?"
 
" Cute " he mumbled softly, " Oh I mean you look amazing,"
He said that I looked cute.
" Gomawo I was worried I'd look weird." I gave him a warm smile.
" Sorry but we really should be going otherwise we're going to be late." Jaein interrupted my happy thought of being told I was cute.
" Mianhae oppa , I've gotta go I'll call you later .
" Arraso, have a good time" 
 
We left the house caught a taxi to town around the corner from cinemas. Jaein walked in front of me I am always amazed at how confident she was it didn't matter what it was she believed she could do it, me on the other hand I wasn't so much. When we arrived at the meeting place there was a group of people 3 guys and a girl standing waiting at the front of the cinema. 2 of the guys were tall one had dark hair and the other had a sandy blonde, the other guy that was with them was short, the girl had straight lbrown hair and was about the same height as the short guy.
Jaein waved at them as we got closer and they waved back happily while I walked from behind her.
 
When we got there with the group they were all talking to eachother, until Jaein dragged me out form behind her and shoved me in from of the tall guy with dark hair.
 
" Ok everyone this is my friend that I was talking about, who I set up this date thing for." She looked at me and mumbled only so I could hear "stay calm, its ok"
I looked at her worried.
" Her names Eun Mi."
 
The guy looked at me and smiled his smile was cute but not as cute as Yoseob oppa's.
" Eun Mi right, hi I'm Kai and your date tonight."
 
734742_419459934798807_876953986_n.jpg
 
" ahh h hi," I replied nerviously
"You look beautiful by the way your friend didn't say how pretty cute you are." I became really flustered when he said that he sounded like a nice guy to so I'm happy Jaein did this blind date for me.
 
After the introductions we went inside to watch the movie, I didn't know what movie we were going to watch but Kai held my hand softly while pulling me in. We all sat together in our pairs around the middle of the cinema, when the movie started it went dark then a big bang noise came from the suround system making me grab kai's hand suddenly. We looked at eachother,
 
" If in the movie you get scared you can grab my hand," when he said that I blushed an quickly took my hand off his.
"ahh Kai-ssi, "
"Kai Oppa for today arraseo," he interrupted,
" unn Kai oppa do you know what the movie is or what it's about?"I din't know anything Jaein brang me along not telling me much.
" Ahh its a superstitious movie its apparently a horror or thriller film but from what I've heard there's a few funny parts in it."
 
I was getting nervous I wonder if Jaein knew what type fo movie it was, I have never like thriller or horror movies since I got scared quite easily even though I tried not to show it infront of others. The movie started, according to the ticket we were all given it goes for about 2 hours and 15 minutes. During the movie I couldn't stay still so I was always going for a toilet brake almost every time I thought I would get scared, it as already half way through the film I couldn't handle it any longer I whispered to Kai that I was going out for a while.
 
I walked out of the cinema and sat outside on a seat under one of the trees and stared at the sky for a while. I think I was out there for almost 15 minutes when someone tapped me on the shoulder giving me a fright, I stood up and turned around getting ready to yell at who ever it was,but stopped when I saw Kai
 
" YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK . . . .oh Kai oppa mianhae gwenchana?"
" hehe gwenchanayo, but are you ok you spent more time out of teh movie than watching it, in fact I strted to get worried that something was wrong."
"Anni nothing is wrong its just that  . . I don't really like horrr or thriller movies it scares me to much, " I unintentionally pouted
" Oh that was it, you should have said something sooner we could have done something else while waiting for the others, did you want to talk about something while we wait. I think we have about another 45 minutes or so before the movie finishes."
 
I was shocked he was really generous and mature. I nodded my head and he sat down beside me on the seat, then asked if I was getting cold.
 
" Eun Mi-ah you feel a bit cold here, " He took off the jacket he was wearing and wrapped it around me then put his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him then tilted my head downwards blushing.
 
We sat outside until the movie finished, we talked about what our school were like, what we like doing and what music we listen to as the time flew by and before we knew it the others walked out. They were talking about the movie on the way to the place we were going to do karaoke, it was about 15 minutes mayeb from where we watched the movie, it didn't bother me though. I walked close to the back with Kai while everyone else was ahead a fair bit, we weren't doing much but I think he could tell I was a bit excited for karaoke, I was acting like a kid skipping ahead of him then spinning on the spot an stopped to see where he was. Each time I did that he would laugh to himself.
 
~ 10 minutes later ~
 
 
" FINALLY we're here." I got a bit excited when we arrived
" Yeah it felt a lot longer getting here than usual"
" no matter lets have some fun."
"YEAH! " everyone responded in unison.
 
We all walked inside and was taken to a big room at the end of the building on the second floor. When we reached the desinated room and walked in each of us picked a song to sing together, it was weird since I haven't felt like this in a long time but whenever I was with Kai or Jaein I forgot everything and enjoyed myself.
 
 
 
We were about  30 minutes into singing already when I was dragged up to sing Genie by Girls Generation but what made it enjoying was that I wasn't the only one singing, the other 2 guys that came with Kai sang along with me and the other girl while Jaein and Kai sat in the back talking to eachother. Whenever I turned around and looked at them they both would smile and encourage  to sing more, then they would continue with there conversation like nothing happened, which did make me feel a bit left out since Kai was my date but Jaein looked really happy I've never seen her this happy before which made me happy at the same time.
 
I sang for another 10 minutes non stop then walked outside to catch a breather and go to the toilet,  I walked out fo the door when Kai followed behind me and asked where I was going. I gave him the hint I was going to the toilet then he said he'll wait for me.
 
I went to the bathroom first but what I heard after made me feel like I din't belong.
 
" So what do you think of your date, Kai?"
" nothing much, I'll admit she is pretty but nothing compared to her friend."
"What do you mean she's cute what not to like about her?"
" Don't even go there,"
 
Is that Kai's voice and someone else, who's he talking to?
 

"Why? Tell me I'm interested now!"
" Fine, well to start her looks aren't that great as I said she can't compare to her friend, I think she's too stupersitious aboutthings like at the movies she spent more time out of the movie then in! It was annoying how often she was going in and out."
" Maybe she dosen't like those types of movie's its understandable.
" But thats not it when we were outside she would talk about her passed away mother and grandmother and some guy thats her brother, it sounded like she was in love with him or something, not to mention her tutor. Is she that stupid she can't do maths like really what so hard about maths." He was getting more and more agrivated which was putting me on edge.
" Did you notice that on the way here we were behind everyone?"
" Yeah I did why what happened?"
" She was that excited about the whole karaoke thing that she was like a little kid I couldn't take it I acted nice infront of her so she would like me but the one thing I hate the most is when someone who isn't cute to start with tries and acts cute. Beside eariler I talked with her friend and I might be in?"
"what do you mean?"
" Oh you'll find out eventually, can't tell you yet."
" OK fine be that way but I should get back. Are you still going to wait for her to come out?"
" Yeah need to make her think I like like her besides I need to do something first."
 
I wonder what the thing is he's talking about?
 
When I thought the other person left I walked out acting like I didn't hear nything though it made me feel terrible inside, I needed to leave, but needed to make an excuse.
 
" Oh your out already want to go for a walk for a bit?" he smiled at me but I now knew that he was only trying to make me feel good.
" Yeah, s sure why not."
 
We walked around the building but stopped around the corner form the room we were in.
" Ahh Kai opp what is it?"
 
He turned to face me then smirked, I got a bit afraid he looked a bit scary like that, he continued to move towards me until I was against the wall.
" Eun Mi-ah you said you haven't done this sort of thing before right?"
"yeah so . ."
" So does that mean you haven't gone out with anyone before," I blushed because he was right, and i didn't respond
" I'll take that as a yes, this'll be fun." Thenhe laughed to himself again.
" Kai what are you . . ??!!"
 
Kai moved closer again then kissed me on the lips, I was shocked I didn't think he would kiss me but I didn't like it. After a while he still didn't stop but the kiss deepened, it felt weird I wanted to stop so I tried pushing him away.
Kai knew what was going going so he grabbed my hands as he broke the kiss and pinned them against the wall so I won't able to move.
" This is your first kiss right? Aren't I lucky but that not the only thing I'm going to be the first for with you." I started to cry then he went back to kissing me again.
While he was kissing me he moved his hands closer together so one of his hands was around both of my wrists. He broke the kiss and started kissing me down the neck until he was ripped off me and he next thing was me being slapped by someone.
 
" What do you think your doing?!!" it was the other girl that was with us, she must have seen what we were doing and misunderstood what was going on.
" Its not what  ."
"Save it I don't want to hear it, to let you know your nothing but a mistake, everything was ruined because of you, Your nothing special infact your pathetic, how old are you and you act like an innocent kid! GROW UP!! "
 
I slapped her back partly because she was wrong and it reminded me of the nightmare I had a while ago, then I ran out of the building not knowing where my legs would lead me.
 
After running for a while I ended up in a park that felt somewhat familar but since it was dark I couldn't be to sure. I sat bench underneath a light when it began to rain. I looked up towards the sky as the rain drops fel on my face hoping it would let go of all the feeloing I kept inside of me. I sat there for a while and didn't care if I caught a cold or not, I was frustrated and upset so I didn't care what happened to me, I felt something vibrate from my bag, it was my phone. I opened my phone and had a look to see was calling it was Jaein, I ignored it I didn't want to hear or see her at this point. The phone rang out but then not even 3 minutes later I recieved another call, I almost didn't want to look at  but when I saw who it was I knew I had to answer it.
 
 
 

Here's the next chapter sorry it took so long to update about a week since I last updated feels like ages. Hope its not to bad took a while to write so it might be boring. Let me know what you thinkof the story so far please.

Oh for a little bit of  tease someone in the sorry reveals their hidden feelings somewhere in the next 2 chapters, any idea who?