Final Goodbyes part 1

My First Love

 

 

Today is the day before I leave it felt like only yesterday how I was telling Kikwang that I was leaving and how he despreately didn't want me to leave. I didn't want to leave as well but I had to it was for the best, thats what I thought. I decided that today I would give out the gift I bought for everyone leaving Kikwang's fathers gift for last since I know that saying goodbye to him would be the hardest thing I ever had to do.

The first people I gave gifts to was omma and Yoseob if it wasn't for them I don't know how or where I would be living right now. I was in debt to them if anything this was the least I could do for them. I walked downstairs and Yoseob was the first to see me with a sad face on, he could tell what was going on and walked towards me.

 

" Eun Mi .  . " He said his voice soft and  caring I had to hold back my almost falling tears.

" Oppa where's omma?"

" She's cooking again, so in the kitchen." He held my hand softly and walked me to the kitchen when I say omma standing near the oven as she put a chicken into the over to cook. I left the gift for her and yoseob on the table then walked up behind her when she was empty handed and hugged her tightly.

" Omma, omma." I couldn't say nothing it hurt so much that all I could say was her name.

" Is it that time already?" she turned around and held me in her arms as she hugged back caressing my back to calm me down a bit.

" Anni, I leave tomorrow but i got you something, " I turned around and got her gift and handed it to her, a photo frame with the three of us together.

" Eun Miah, you shouldn't have." She gave me a warm smile as she accepted the gift I gave her.

" make sure you take care of yourself. Don't worry I'll send you off tomorrow on the plane."

" gomawo thanks for everything, I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there for me this whole time" she pulled me in and hugged me  while telling me she'll miss me when I'm gone.

 

I walked over and gave Yoseob his gift, a book of pranks, he looked at it and gave a small laugh before accepting.

 

" Thanks Eun Mi, but why a prank book?" He looked a bit confused so I explained.

" Oppa i know how much you like to tease people especially me and Kikwang so while I'm gone make sure you prank Kikwnag with the pranks in this book." he smled widely at the thought of pranking Kikwang again.

" Thanks I'll make sure I do you can count on it."

" Thats good, well I have to go and give out the other gifts I have for some other people so I might be home a bit late"

"wait Eun Mi I'll go with you since I'll be hard for you to say goodbye to them." I nodded my head and went back upstairs and put all the gifts I had in a bag.

 

Once I got everything I needed Yoseob and I walked to Kai's house even though it was on the other side of town but we both didn't have much money between us and I needed more time to decide how I was going to give it to them.

 

When we arrived at Kai's house I hesitated to ring the bell I was lucky that Yoseob was with me he placed his hand on my shoulder and nodded with a warm smile letting me know everything was ok. I rung the bell and I could hear from the other side someone running towards the door, when it opened there were two people standing side by side on another leaning against the door  i recognised who they were straight away.

tumblr_m30iiudzOt1qbog4to1_400.png

 

The taller one was Chanyeol and the other shorter one was Baekhyun. Whenever I was around these two were inseparable from one another, if they were they were trying to fine each other or were causing trouble for the rest. They welcomed us in and lead us to where the others were as with a slight hop in their steps while they walked filled with excitement that we arrived with no one knowing we were coming. They were all spread out in the living room watching tv, reading a book or magazine, on their phone or ipod playing something to occupy them ot if you were Kai sleeping,  since the living room was the coolest spot in the house. Once they saw Yoseob and me they all stopped what they were doing as Baekhyun happily stood infront of Kai poking him to wake him up from his cheeks as he slept. SInce Kai wouldn't wake up a few of them grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear to poke him and se what his reaction would be like, I made a bet with Chen that if he wasn't shocked I would kiss his cheek but then Chen said that if he was He got to kiss me somewhere. The bet was made so I walked over to where he was and knealt down and softly poked his face, first in the forhead, then the side of his face, I ran my finger across his lips and then continuously poked his soft cheeks until he brushed off my hand and woke up from all the annoying poking. Who wouldn't be annoyed after someone has poked you for so long without stopping.

" Yah wouldyou cut it out already! I know its you Baekhyun waht do you want now?!" He yelled as he opened his eyes and noticed that it was someone  else and not Baekhyun, " EUN MI?! What are you doing here?" I knew straight away that I lost the bet,  Kai's eyes were wide open and not sure whether he should straight out yell at me to have not poked him or to forgive me for yelling earlier.

" I surprised you didn't I , neh?" I winked at him making him blush infront of everyone as they looked at how we were acting to eachothere's reactions.

 

I looked over to where Chen was and he was already making his way over to me with  a slight smile on his face which was barely visible not unless you were paying close attention to his facial expressions. When he grabbed my arm and kissed me deeply on the lips infront of Kai who was the only one who didn't know of the bet Kai jumped up and pulled Chen off of me, the look on his face was just like how Yoseob use to be as a protective lover or brother.Everyone inclding myself laughed at Kai's reaction it was priceless seeing how protective he was.

" Wae are you all laughing, not you to Eun Mi." He looked at me and got flustered at how he embarassed himself/.

" Kai everything was a bet." I decided to tell him the others particularly Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol  couldn't begin to stop laughing.

" A bet?" He asked confused.

" Neh since you wouldn't wake up I made a bet with Chen that if you woke up and wasn't surprised I would kiss his cheek but he bet that you'll be surprise dand got to kiss me. SO thats what happened."

" I feel like a pabo now." I giggled when he called himself that since he rarely called himself that, " But what are you doing here?"

I went over to Yoseob and one by one gave all 12 of them a gift,

" What are these for?"

" They're my goodbye gifts to all of you, as you already know that I'll be leaving town well I leave tomorrow so I wanted to say goodbye with a gift to all of you before I left."

" What you're leaving tomorrow? so soon what time?" Sehun asked

" around lunch so midday" I hesitated telling them until Kris and Suho spoke

" Did you want us to see you off? Or do you prefer us not to because of how hard it will be." I looked up to them with graditute in my eyes.

" You can come if you want but don't stop me from going otherwise I'll regret my decision more than I already do."

" Will we still keep in contact?"

" Of course besides Yoseob you are all like my brothers that I never had, " I looked towards Kai and he just did a small smirk but only I noticed, " well yeah but if I can I'll come back to visit."

" Aigoo Eun MI we're going to miss you so much make sure to call us when you arrive so we know your safe arasso!"

" ah neh. Ahh mian but I have to go somewhere else before it gets to dark."

" ok take care." I bowed to say goodbye then turned around and was about walk out the door when my name was called. 

" Eun Mi, Yoseob wait" I turned around and saw Kai standing behind us.

" Your on your way to see Kikwang now aren't you?"  I nodded my head uneasy just his name put me on edge

" Ok well Hwaiting. I hope it turns out good see you tomorrow at the airport we'll be waiting." I smiled when he encouraged me as always its either Kai or Yoseob that knows what to say to cheer me up.

 

As we walked back to near our house we turned the corner to Kikwangs house and within no time we stood at their doorstep, unlike how I reacted in front of Kai's house I rung the door bell  wtith no hesistation. As the door was slowly opened I could swear that my heart skipped a beat from my anxiety wondering who would answer but the moment I saw Kikwang's father my heart rate returned to normal. As usual he was glad to see me and Yoseob. I took out my gift for him and since he was like a father to me I also gave him a photo frame but the only thing missing was a picture of all of us together. He couldn't stop smiling I could tell straight away where Kikwang got this smile from but he must have got his looks from his mother as he thanked me. Seeing him smile made me happy but at the same time in pain.

 

" Appa is Kikwang home?" I asked while my voice was shaking

" He's not sorry, but he should be soon."  I was a bit relieved he wasn't here I wasn't ready to see him, since I told him I was leaving we barely spoke or saw eachother and If I saw him now I won't know what to say.

" SInce your here I've made some bibimbop (beef and mixed vegetable rice)  if you are hungry, I always cook a lot just incase we get an unexpected guest," I noticed he looked in Yoseobs direction but Yoseob looked somewhere else avoiding eye contact seeing this made me laugh a bit.

" OK only because your so kind appa and I can't resist your cooking its the best!"

 

 

We all sat around the table then we helped ourselved to the meal it wasn't until his father spoke up starting a conversation while we ate.

" Are you and Kikwang still not talking?"

" neh I haven't spoken to him since I told him I was leaving has he been alright?"

" Why ask someone else when you can ask the person yourself since your here?"  A familuar voice came from behind the corner and as the person came in my eyes widen and at first met his gaze then avoided eye contact and started stuffing more food on my mouth to calm my nerves.

 


Hay guys I did another update quicker than usual had to write ti up before I forgot it.

I'm thinking of making the next chapter the last one but there will be a sequel with a few new characters and old ones ^^

I hope you have liked this update ^^