Thankyou and sorry

My First Love

 

When I woke up my head was a bit sore then I remembered that I cried so much last night, I looked around my room to see if Kai stayed but I couldn't find him anywhere and walked outside. I started walking downstairs to the kitchen and was welcomed by Yoseob with a bright face on early in the morning.

 

" morning oppa. Have you seen Kai?" I was rubbing my eyes trying to wake up.

" oh, Eun Mi he left last night when you fell asleep." my eyes widen surprised to hear it.

" Wae, Wae did he leave, did I do something? Did he say anything before he left?"

" He told me to tell you this, ' that if you need help and cant find anyone to call on him and he'll be waiting for you,' or something like that."

" He's such an idiot ." I sat down at the table frustrated and deep in thought as I ate my already made breakfast that was prepared. 

 

The whole time I sat there I didn't say a word , instead I was thinking why he left without saying anything. When I finished eating I went upstairs changed my clothes then left the house. I told both Yoseob and omma that I'll be back later and if if gets dark I'll call.

I walked out if the house and walked somewhere I had no idea where my legs had a mind of its own but I ended up at the cafe where I as Kikwang and Jaein kiss. I sat down and had a hot chocolate since today was surprisingly windy, as I sipped my drink I looked up and saw Kai at another table . I hesitated for a moment whether I should call out to him or not, I ended up calling out to him and when he realised that it was me who called him he had a surprised look over his face. I got up still holding my drink and walked towards him and sat at his table, he didn't show any signs that he didn't want me there but instead smiled and welcomed me

 

" Why are you so awkwards with me all of a sudden?" Kai spoke calmly but ended in some kind of weird smirk.

" Awwh i its just, I don't know what exactly to say."

" If its about how I left you without saying a word, mianhae."

" Anni its ok but why did you leave without saying anything you could have stayed over, Yoseob wouldn't have mind."

" Oh so it is about that, I could tell that you still had deep feelings for that Kikwang guy amd even if I tried to replace him you could never find a place in your heart to accept me, however I will be there to support you whenever you need me. I couldn't stay after seeing how you felt for him, it would have made me more angry and frustrated so thats why I left."

" Gomawo and I'm sorry. I knew that I still liked him but didn't know it was this deep *sigh* I feel terrible for using you. Even if it started  like that i was beginning to like you a lot more the more time I spent with you but there are some things that can't be changed."

 

I lowered my head confused whether I should be sad that I broke up with Kai and that I wouldn't have a chance with Kikwang after what I saw; or happy that I still have feelings for him and that Kai is a good friend even if he acts weird occasionally.

I was deep in thought when I could faintly hear Kai calling out to me bringing me back to reality, his facial expression I couldn't read he suddenly had a poker face.

 

" Kai what are you thinking?" I was curious since i couldn't read him.

" Isn't it getting close to the end of year  so won't you have a graduation or something on and most girls usually go with a partner?"

" AHH I totally forgot about that I have been to caght up lately that it slipped my mind," I was almost practically screaming at him until I calmed myself down.

" Yeah your right that most girls go with partners but I'm thinking I won't go."

" WHAT you have to go, it'll be the last school event yyou go to and most likely the lasy time you might see everyone. You never know something that night could change you forever." I looked at him wide eyed and partly confused, why did he want me to go so badly.

" I , I mever thought it that way but since yo usay it like that I guess I should go but I doubt anything would change."

"If its a partner that your worried about I could go with you for a while as a friend?"

" Anni Its fine I'll just go with Yosoeb but thanks for the offer I appreciate it" 

" we'll if that's what you want I won't pressure you, just know that of you ever want me doesn't matter what time it is call me and I'll go straight to you."

" Thanks. By the way what are you doing here?"

" I wanted to get some fresh air and here sells the best coffee that I've had so I would rather walk all the way over here."

 

 

I didn't know how to respond to his answer not that I needed to know anything I was just curious why he was over this side when he lives on the opposite side of town and being here this early wouldn't make sense unless he had a reason.

We didn't talk much for the time I stayed with him but I kept a shy smile on my face while sipping out if my drink. Even though we sat in silence it wasn't awkward like we somehow knew what we were thinking.

 

The silence was broken when  we both recieved a phone call after eachother wanting us to return home for some reason.

We both said our goodbyes and rushed home, when I arrived home omma had to leave for work and wanted both of us, Yoseob and I to be home looking after eachother and the house while she was out. House sitting with Yoseob was just like when I was sick and couldn't go anywhere the only difference was Yoseob was with me and knowing him he would make my afternoon like hell anooying me.

I went up to my room and locked the door and closed the curtain so Yoseob couldn't see what I was doing then pulled out my phone and messaged Kai.

 

"I wanted to thank you again for last night, if you weren't there with me while I was with Kikwang and Jaein I don't know what or how I would have reacted and be right now. So i'm really greatful that you were with me. If it doesn't bother you whenever I feel trouble could I talk or see you?"

 

" Eun Mi I will always be on your side and like I said earlier whenever you need me call or message me and I'll be there. I don't mind how often you may call me as long as you get back to being your usual happy self."

 

" :)  Gomawo "