End of Holidays

My First Love

After your shower and changed your clothes , you went downstairs to find breakfast already made and ready for you at the table with everyone already seated having started their food. The only seat that was empty was in between Yoseob and grandmother.Mrs Yang and grandmother greeted me good morning and gestured me to sit down and eat.

During breakfast Mrs Yang started to introduce her son, " Eun Mi, I would like to introduce  my son Yoseob who I was referring to when we met."

" Oh, hehe so the annoying and selfcentred son, "

"EUN MI !" grandmother intrupted while i tried not to sound rude but it ended up being that way.

" Its ok Eun Mi -ssi's grandmother we already know eachother, we met earlier this morning . . ." Yoseob explained with a smile being friendly.

"  . . . and we are in the same class in school . . ." we both said in unison.

Both grandmother and Mrs Yang were surprised, it made the introductions a lot easier.

For the rest of the say you didn't do much, you sat outside ont he balcony infront of yours and Yoseobs room drawing in the cool fresh air while listening to your Ipod. Occassionally Yoseob since he has someone at home to annoy now, would come up behind you, take your earphones out and runaway teasing you while you would try and chase after him to get them back. In the end you just gave up and forgot about your earphones because he would hold them above his head knowing you just barely couldn't get them since he was a bit taller than you. At the end of the day you spent most of your time in your room looking at the photograph of your mother that you kept to teh side of your bed beside your light lamp, remembering the good times with her which made tears appear in your eyes then later you fell asleep after crying.

 

A couple days passed almost repeating itself like da ja vu, the only difference was when Yoseob wasn't home which made thise days really peaceful but boring. You had to admit it was really boring when he wasn't around it felt like you were left alone in the house.

 

You woke up earlier one morning went downstairs to the kitechen and got a bowl full of cereal eating it quietly since everyone was still asleep. After you finished you had a quick shower ,changed your clothes, and packed a bag containing your wallet, phone, a drawing pad and pens. Then you went downstairs wrote a note saying that you'll be out for today and should be back home before dinner at 7pm. At the bottom of the not you wrote your phone number in case of an emergency. Then left home without saying a word to anyone, it was a Sunday morning so you didn't want to wake anyone up and decided to take a walk around town to find a quiet place to draw hopefully it will take your mind off of things. You walked around town for a while until you saw the pefect spot.

9014525_1.jpg

 

 It was a huge shaded tree beside a river, there was a comfortabe gentle breeze that blew through and it was peaceful not so much noise was around besides the road that was about 200 metres away from the tree itself. You walked to the tree and got yourself comfortable against the trunk while setting up the your drawing pad. There wasn't anything in particular that you liked to draw so you tried doing a landscape of the river.

 

 

The day went by slowly and all you did was draw and write a couple otes in the back of your book, well it was more of a diary than anything just notes of what you felt. You have never showed or told anyone anything about this or what you felt that you wrote inside. So far in your pad you drew the river landscape, a couple, and even created a few of your own cartoon   characters, drawing cartoons was a personal hobby just like this  one.

The weather was fine, it was that pleasant you didn't realise that you fell asleep leaning against the tree with your drawing pad on your lap.

 

 

 

~ Meanwhile at home ~

Yoseob POV

" Argh I'm so bored the only thing I can do is play games, besides that nothing I can't even get in contact with Kikwang. ARGH what and I going to do."

I was lying on my bed frustrated since  Eun Mi- ssi went out and still hasn't came back yet. I went downstair to get a drink of water and on the table I saw the note that she left behind and quickly read it until I came to her phone number. I quickly added it to my contacts and thought I'd give it a try, giving her a call.

I tried a couple times the first few i redialed the number in case i typed it in wrong, after a few tries i came to the assumption she either doesn't want to talk to me, phones flat or turned off.

Since there wasn't anything to do at home i walked to the shop and bought a few drinks for myself and a couple for Eun Mi-ssi. I wasn't sure why I did, I just did inside me I felt that when she eventually gets home she might need or want one.

A couple hours passed and it was almost time for dinner both omma and her grandmother were getting worried she wrote that she'll be home before dinner at 7pm and its already 6.45pm. When dinner dinner was being served she wasnt home yet I waited until I finished eating hopeing she would walk through the door any minute now. Everyone had now finished eating it was almost 8pm now I was getting worried even if she did get lost on the way back she should be back by now.

"Eun Mi- ssi please pick up your phone." I mumbled underneath my breathe, then the phone rang out. I tried again and again still no response. I decided if she didn't pick up her phone the next time I called her I was going out to look for her.

" Answer your phone, please answer your phone Eun Mi- ssi . . . " I now stood near the door about to leave until i heard a answer.

" Yoboseyo, hello is anyone there?"

"Eun Mi- ssi!," I started screaming out her name, " It's me Yoseob, where are you? Are you ok? Do you realise what time it is?"

" Oh Yoseob-ssi, I didn't realise what time it is mianhae"

" where are you? I'll come get you." I was worried I had to make sure she was fine.

" I'm at a park in town  . . . beep beep beep"

As soon as the phone cut off I rushed out the door and ran towards town to find the park she was in ,without thinking my legs moved on there own but all I knew was that I had to find her in case  . . . I didn't want to think about it.

 

 

Eun Mi POV

 

Flashback before Yoseob gave Eun Mi a call..

"aarrhhh, what time is it? It's already so dark when did I fall asleep." I yarned since I had just woken up.

" I need to hurry and leave I'm sure everyone especially grandmother would be worried by now, it looks so late now."  I thought to myself as I gathered all my things and put them in my bag until i felt my phone vibrate.

"yoboseyo, hello is anyone there" there was no response on the other end until I heard someone yell my name out.

"Eun Mi -ssi. Its me Yoseob, where are you? Are you ok? Do you realise what time it is?"

"Oh Yoseob- ssi, I didn't realise what time it is mianhae."

"Where are you? I'll come get you."

"I'm at a park in town . . . " I stopped because i was cut off my phone battery went empty.

 


Great my battery just had to die I thought to myself hopefully he'll be able to find me, I don't even know where I am let alone how to get home.

I was starting to get worried that he won't be able to find me, its been almost 30 minutes maybe since we talked. I wasn't sure if it had been 30 minutes it could have only been 5 minutes or more but it felt like a really long time. I was starting to get scared i had no idea where I was, this whole side of town is foreign I know nothing about it. I could see a light and underneath it was a seat. So I walked to the seat that had some light around it which was a couple steps away.

 I sat there waiting for a while trying to stay awake, then a strange person walked up to me. The person looked older than me, he was really tall well taller than Yoseob and I could tell that he was well built just by lookingat him . Then he asked me how young I was, I didn't answer but told me his age regardless he was 21years old. He leaned forward towards the chair placing his arms on either side of me so I was in the middle. He kept asking me questions each time getting closer, I didn't answer any of them I was too scared to. My mind was beginning to go blank, whatever this guy is doing my head is going blank. The stranger was now so close to my face i thought he was going to kiss me but he whispered something in my ear that made me get goosebumps and  a tear slowly rolled down my cheek.

Hurry Yoseob-ssi, I don't know what to do, I'm scared, I'm afraid of what this guy will do. Where are you? Please hurry.

I couldn't move he now had one of his arms already at the back of my head, I closed my eyes tightly I was hopeless, totally hopefless. Then the strangers arm was pulled away from me and i was being held , I heard someone get get punched. I opened my eyes i was being held in Yoseobs arms, I looked up to him he looked really annoyed he tilted his head to see my almost crying face staring at him.

 

Yoseob POV   

I have looked everwhere in town where is she!

Then i saw her she was siting on a seat underneath teh light but there was a man there that looks like he harrassing her. Without a second thought I ran over towards her, ripped the guy away , punched him making him fall to the ground and grabbed her arm holding her away from him until he left.

I was realy annoyed i could feel her head move up so I tilted it downwards to see her. When i saw her face she had tears in her face, she must have been scared, well most girls would be if they were in that situation. I guided her away from where i found her and started walking home still with my arm wrapped around her . We kept walking until we got near the shop near our house, I stopped and turned to face her, she stood there still a bit shaken staring at me.

" What is it?" she asked

" Do you have any idea how worried we all were! Omma and grandmother would even eat there food without glancing at the clock every 5 minutes." I was yelling at her and I could feel that I was taking out the rest of my anger out on her.

" I couldn't even keep a straight thought in my head, I was constantly worried about you. What do you think would of happened if I didn't show up when I did, " i continued yelling at her then stopped for a couple minutes to try calm myself down.

" But you did show up and I'm really thankful that you did. How was I suppose to know that my phone would go flat." She responded and I could tell she was about to start crying again.

" I fell asleep and when I woke up it was already dark then I talked to you the moment I woke up. If it wasn't for your worried call I wouldn't even know how to get to where we are now." 

Now she started crying I walked back to her side and embrassed her holding her close.

" I'm sorry that I was yelling earlier, " I was now talking to her in a lot softer tone, a tone taht showed I really cared for her.

" I was worried that something really bad happened to you, I'm glad that I made it to you when I did. Otherwise I would have blame myself if something bad happened while I was trying to find you." I pushed her back a little and she lifted her head Iand gave her a warm smile then went back to hugging her again.

" Yoseob - ssi, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for everything."

" You know in times like this it is ok to call me oppa you know, well we are already kind of like family so its ok, only if you feel comfortable with it."

" Ok Yoseob oppa. Oppa thank you so much for everything tonight,"  Eun Mi nodded her head with a smile on her face still with a couple tears roling down her eyes.

" Eun Miah, we'll stay here for a while until you have calmed yourself, i know that omma and your grandmother will still be up waiting for you to return."I wiped her tears and I waited until she calmed down a bit more before we started walking again home.

When we arrived back at home Omma and Eun Miah's grandmother were waiting restlessly in the living room, the moment we walked inside they came running towards her, hugging and saying how worried they were for her. .I turned around before I walked upstairs and say Eun Mi say thankyou oppa, then smiled. I smiled back and left them be,walked up to my room and went to bed since  it had been a long day

 


Hi everyone thanks for reading up to this point so far, sorry that this last one is so long though.

I find Yoseob's character really sweet and caring like an older brother in this chapter. They'll be going back to school soon and you'll see more of Kikwang then. I have something planned for him and Eun Mi so please keep reading.

Don't forget to comment what you thought and subscribe . Until next time :D