Mianhae

My First Love

" Oppa Eun MI-ah call me oppa" was the last thing I can recall him saying.

 

Its been a couple days now after that night but I can't call him oppa, wae?  I've noticed that we have been very awkward around eachother to did something happen or did he find out something about me he didn't like maybe he's still upset from the kiss he gave me though I doubt that is it. So what is it then?

 

Today I am suppose to go to school but I'm not feeling to great so I stayed home again, omma gets very worried whenever I get like this when I get the slightest bit sick I get it really bad. Lying down on my bed resting for the whole day I got to say is really boring so I pretty much slept the whole day.  

 

A couple hours later~

 

"Eun Mi, saranghae. I will always love you" someone whispered into my ear while giving me a soft kiss on the forehead.

I opened my eyes squinting since I had been asleep for most of the day, when I was starting to get my vision back I saw Kikwang and Yoseob standing over my bedside whispering to each other.

" Mmnn Yoseob oppa? Kikwang? What are you doing in here?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"we came to check if you were ok? Feel anybetter?"  Yoseob asked as he sat down on the empty spot on the bed beside me.

" Unn I'm alot better than before but still feel  a bit weak." I gathered all the energy I had to give them a comforting smile so they wouldn't worry.

"Thats good I came by just to check so I'll be going now. Kikwang you coming?"

" nawh I'm going to stay for a bit I need to talk to Eun Mi for a bit about something."

I looked at him confused, What was he talking about? What did we need to talk about, did something happen that I should know about?

 

Yoseob nodded his head then walked out, while I watched him with a worried look over my face as he left.

 

Kikwang's POV

 

I saw how she looked at Yoseob as he walked out of the room, she wouldn't take her eyes from him and she looked worried does she not like me with her that much?

" Eun Mi, are you sure your ok?"

" Yeah I'm fine, but Kikwang wae are you here still was there something you needed to tell me?"

"Oh about that I just wanted to talk to you and check up on you. Good thing to you have a high fever" I lean over her and place my foreheard on hers to check her temperature.

" Your even redder now than before, wae do you like me?"  I see her start to blush and smirked a little while asking.

"A anni its because your so close and beside i'm sick Kikwang-ssi"

" Again with the formalities, can't you call me oppa? You can call Yoseob that but not me when I have known you this whole time while you ony met him when we started high school. Is there something that is going on with the both of you that I'm not suppose to know if there is TELL ME! I hate being left in the dark about these type of things." I was begginning to yell at her.

Her eyes were wide open as she was still taking in what I was yelling at her everything went silent for what felt like hours as Eun Mi thought of how she should respond.

" umm about the 'oppa' thing, " She stopped as I looked directly at her givin her my full attension" I can't, I tried but I just can't call you that I'm really sorry." Eun Mi was looking at the ground with tears forming in her eyes.

" Wae?! Wae can't you is it because of me that you can't?"

"NO! I know for sure its not because of you, your great I like you but I don't know why I can't say it its like it doesn't want to come out I feel uncomfortable even trying to say it."

" Then why only Yoseob?"

" Yoseob? Well ummm I can't, its hard for me to explain." 

She had this look on her face she was serious that she couldn't say oppa for me but when I mentioned Yoseob she went embarrassed and couldn' explain. Was she really someone special to Yosoeb, was everything Yoseob told me true?  I could feel my heart started to break.

 

"Kikwang," I looked at her as she softly called out my name, " Kikwang Mianhae, I'm really sorry".

Eun Mi kept saying she was sorry I told her that it is fine but every time I heard her say sorry my heart broke more. All I could think about was she really liked Yoseob more than me and everthing he said was true, then I remembered when I earsdropped when we were at my house last time she had no feelings towards me at all. I guess hearing her tell me that to my face made me realise that I will never have a chance with her no matter how much I loved her she will never feel the same way I do. 

Feeling miserable I said goodbye and told her to get better soon before I left the room, the moment I closed the door I leaned against it feeling heartbroken. I could hear her inside crying softly as she said she was sorry for everything.