Double Date Part 2

My First Love

" Oppa please don't say any more, he doen't need to know." I didn't want Kikwang to know even though it'll hurt me more by not telling him.

" Arrasso, I won't but are you fine not saying anything?" I'm glad that I have such a sweet boyfriend right now he cares so much for me.

" Neh I won't say anything so please don't bring up that topic again."

 

Kai nodded his head then stood up and hugged me, just being in his arms made me feel a lot better knowing that he is there for me now is more than enough.We were just about to sit down when Jaein also stood up apologising for bringing the topic up. The way she looked at me now was like she was my friend again but I still couldn't understand why she acted like she did earlier like I was someone she dispised.

 

When we took a step out of the restaurant and headed for the karaoke building around the corner, the cold night breeze blew against my skin making me shiver from the sudden cool air. I wrapped my arms around myself as an attempt to keep myself warm but as I did another pair  of arms wrapped around me as we stood waiting at the traffic lights to change. I looked up and saw Kai then looked back down and smiled. But what I didn't know was that Kikwang who was standing to the side of me with Jaein hadn't looked away from me as we left the restaurant.

 

What exactly did he mean Jaein was the reason why she's hurting did something happen between them that I was suppose to know? Eun Mi-ah I still can't understand what it is that you see in a guy like him. He is probably just using you while not concidering your feelings for him. I wish you would tell me what it is that's making you like this. sigh.

 

The rest of the way Kai had his arm around me as we continued to walk to the karaoke building, Kai tried to make the mood more cheerful by saying how excited he was that we are able to all be together doing something fun.

" I want to sing some rap songs" I giggled when I heard kai say that he wanted to rap since I haven't heard him yet but I still wanted to hear it.

" I want to hear you try." Kikwang was having a go at Kai he must still be angry about what happened earlier.

" Well I don't know about you guys but I just want to have fun what about you Eun Mi-ah?"

" ah Neh I just want to sing something different than usual." Jaein looked at me with a worried face I think she had an idea what type of songs I meant.

 A few minutes later we arrived and went into an empty room, I didn't realise until now but it was the same place as the blind date. We all choose a few songs that we wanted to sing and just some random ones for fun .

we sang together for the first song to Girls Generation 'Genie', it was well you can say interestubg hearing both Kai and Kikwang attempt to act girly singing and dancing I couldn't remember how much I laughed at them. Even Jaein for someone who rarely laughs infront of people from the heart was almost in tears from laughing so hard.

The next song that played was for Kikwang 'Beautiful night' by Beast, I remembered Yoseob oppa saying that they are apart of a group but couldn't remember which group but by the way Kikwang was absorbed into the song It wouldn't surprise me if this was the group he was in. I stared at him as he sang, I couldn't take my eyes off of him, but the moment his song ended reality came rushing back when Jaein walked up and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. The moment her lips crashed onto his my heart sank.

A few songs later it was my turn, the first song I picked and I was nervous to sing it since everyone else did a happy or celebrating type fo song where as mine is reflecting my hidden feelings.

Before the music started I asked if the lights could be turned off but I didn't mind if a light gets halfway. The song I chose was 'I Think' by Bigstar, if there was a song that could almost relate to how I feel this would be the one.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn6pc-iyVvw

 

 Once the music started playing, a piano played in the background music, I stood there waiting for the que to start. My voice was soft and quiet as I started singing since I was nervous but it didn't take me long to feel the song.

 

"you know, I'm not hurting in a specific place but something feels weird, my heart feels clogged up and it's hard to even breathe  . . . .

I can't handle my heart - you wish for my happiness? Yeah right"

 

Just as I began to sing  the chorus someone turned the lights on but I didn't take to much notice, I was already absorbed into the song ignoring everything around me as I sang my heart out. All my feelings were poured out in every word I said, every time the chorus came on I would almost breakdown as my legs were barely able to stand. My hand would though instinct clutch onto my chest like I was having trouble breathing and hurting inside as I reached out my other hand infront of me like I was trying to tell someone not to leave me.

Just as the song finished I had a tear forms in the corner of my eye but doesn't roll down and I took my seat beside Kai before I collapsed. The moment I sat down Kai wrapped his arm around and pulled me towards his chest.

" You did good Eun Mi" He softly spoke to me as he patted the back of my head.

" EUN MI! I didn't know you could see like that?" I looked up and Kikwang was surprised I swear I even saw a sparkle in his eye

" Can you sing another song please I want to hear your voice again." Kikwang held my hands and plead I was happy that he liked me singing but I was a bit disappointed he felt nothing maybe if I sang another song he would understand.

Meanwhile Jaein who was sitting on the opposite side knew exactly what was happen I could tell even if I couldn't see her. There was this particular malevolent aura surrounding the area, more or less directed at me. The next person to sing was Jaein the song she chose was NS Yoon G ' Reason to become a witch'. I already knew she was good at singing but tonight something felt different than usual, I felt she was more involved in the song she chose.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI2GXrlBuHw

 

I hare you forget - I hate you shut up, piss off, please just give up. The reason I became a witch the reason I became more spiteful

Because Because - its all becuase of you"

 

Every time she sang these lines I could feel her stare at me, I was confused did I do something she didn't like. After Jaein sang her song we all had a break from singing and ordered some drinks and snacks, I had a couple drinks but after those I needed to go to use the bathroom. When I left the room Kai also left but I wasn't sure where to since he doesn't say where he goes most of the time I got use to it after a while . I walked down the hall towards the bathroom and after I walked out I suddenly remembered that night all over again and just like last time Kai was waiting for me like he knew I was here.

 

" Oppa, whats wrong?"

" Nothing I wanted to make sure you were ok." I smiled at his kind thought but then he walked towards me again and cornered me against the wall like last time.

" Kai?,"

" Isn't this where everything happened last time? If I remember correctly this was where I took your first kiss." This couldn't be happening did Kai suddenly go back to how he was when we first met because of this place. I closed my eyes scared that it would repeat itself.

" Eun Mi why did you close your eyes, Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He looked at me as he stepped back and gave me a warm smile before he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

" You did scare me for a bit, just brang back memories of last time we were here. * Silence* Ahh oppa we better get back to the others I feel like I left them behind and besides we don't have much time left to sing together." I joked but really I wanted to see Kikwang and I still hadn't sung another song for him.

 

I walked into the room but I couldn't see anything since the lights were turned off, maybe they turned the lights off because it was bright but when I turned the lights on I wish that I didn't. The first thing I saw when I the lights was two people sitting in the corner fo the room at first I thought I walked into the wrong room but then I noticed our bags and its really easy to notice Jaein anywhere from her elegant clothes and hair. Jaein was on top of Kikwang as he sat down with her on his lap facing her and it looked like they were making out, I stood there hoping that it was a horrible nightmare but then I saw Jaein look at me in the corner of her eyes as if saying piss-off-he's-mine. Then the kiss they were giving eachother became more passionate, seeing how they kissed each other like that torn me in half I had mixed feelings of rage, sadness, and  betrayal it was hard enough that Jaein was kissing Kikwang then giving me that stare but for Kikwang not to even notice my presence and continue and give the kiss back killed me. I grabbed my things then stormed out of the room slamming the door on the way out. The moment I left the room Kai came in annoyed seeing how I reacted and wanted to see for himself but all e say was Jaein on top of a clueless Kikwang.

 

" YOUR A REAL IDIOT YOU KNOW! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE IS HURTING SO MUCH?!" I could slightly hear Kai yell as I stood outside the door bawling my eyes out broken.

" WHY THEN? TELL ME WHY SHE HURTS SO MUCH." Kiwang yelled back annoyed that he used that tone on him.

"AISH ! SHE LOVES YOU ALRIGHT THATS WHY!" Hearing that it Kikwnag frozenot sure hwo to react.

" She was heart broken when you went out with her best friend, ok, and I was the only one there for her that understood that pain besides Yoseob. I thought that you would be some smart guy  by the way she was describing you to me. How disapointed I was. Your nothing but a clueless guy who can't even realise that someone so close to you is in love even after all the hints she gives you, like at the restaurant and before with the song she chose. It all had to do with you!.ARRRHH I've had it with you I can't even stand the sight of you anymore." With that Kai walked out and dragged me along with him and went home.

 

 

~ Back at Eun Mi's House in her room~

 

 

Even though it has been almost 15 minutes I can't seem to calm my tears it is like an overflowling waterfall, Kai sat beside me and he held me in his arms as I cried and drenched his shirt. He didn't say anything but carressed my back trying to make me feel better. When I calmed down a bit more I looked up at him, my eyes were swollen and red, wet trails covered my cheeks as tears slowly continued to fall as I began talking to Kai.

" Kai, mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo." I kept apologising to him for what was about to happen.

" What for its not your fault, so you don't need to apologise."


" But I have to for what I;m about to do."

" Whats that? Don't tell me your about to do something really stupid like hurting yourself or worse. DOn't be like that Eun Mi whats the point if that happens nothing will change!!" He placed his hands on my shoulders he seemed to have come to the wrong conclusion.

" Kai, Mianhaeyo but I can't do this any longer. I want to break up."

"Break up?!" I nodded my head slowly " Its because of him right?" I nodded my head again

" Mianhae but I still love him, it doesn't matter hwo happy I feel when I'm with you the moment I'm around him the feeling that I once had for him return but they get stronger until I can't handle it. I thought that if I went out with you things would change. I though that I could falin love with someone else and forget about him but I can't."

I started crying again but this time harder and again Kai held me but instead of him trying to tell me not to break up with him all he said was " Thats ok then as long as you inderstand your feelings and how difficult it will be in future just know thatI'll be there if you need me."       Hearing him say this made me feel a bit better but guilty at the same time, guilty for using him for my own benefits. 

I continued crying on his shoulder for a few more minutes until I cried myself to sleep. When I fell asleep he placed  me on my bed then walked out. The moment Kai walked out Yoseob stood waiting at the door.

" So thats it? I thought you didn't ant to leave her?" Yoseob looked sideways at Kai but with a are-you-going-to-be-ok look,

" Yeah thats it, If its what she wants I'll leave her but Yoseob can you tell her when she wakes up that if she needs help and she can't find you that I'll be waiting for her."

" Arrasso, I'm glad that you changed for her otherwise you would have regreted hurting her in the future."

" Hyung she was the one that changed me, being with her made me realise how much of a jerk I was and taht I wanted to be a better person for her, for that I'm grateful but don't tell her I said that."

" I won't." With that said Kai left the house without saying another word.

 


 

Hay everyone sorry for the late update been busy with work and other things. Since I haven't updated for so long as a way to say sorry I did a double update hope you all like it.

What did you think of it let me know.

Thanks for all the comments they're fun to read and it lets me know you like the story so keep it up. love you all <3

 

please comment and subscribe and thanks for reading      V (^ _ ^ )