Moving In

My First Love

The next couple of days went by quickly and now its Friday, the day you and your grandmother were to move in with Mrs Yang.

 

Eun Mian POV 

"Today's the day that Mrs Yang said that she'll come back over"

Just as I said that a large car came around the corner and pulled into our driveway, then a lady stepped out and greeted me, it was Mrs Yang. I didn't recognise her  at first because I haven't seen her in casual clothes before. When I realised it was her i welcomed her into the house and went to find Grandmother and found her in her room getting the last of her belongings. I helpped grandmother bring her bags to the front door to where Mrs Yang was, then I went to my room to grab my bags. I only had 2 bags, a bag of cloths since i didn't own many and a bag of other things to bring like photobooks, a couple books I liked to read and of course my drawing equipment since I couldn't live without drawing something.

When all of our belongings were at the front one by one Mrs Yang and I carried the bags to the back of the car she drove, Then we all got into her car and she drove to her place. It was a fair distance away from our house that we use to stay at, in the car it was about a 30 minute or so drive.

When we arrived at Mrs Yang's house I was stuck with awe because the house was so beautiful, there were lovely gardens at the front, a few trees and the house from the outside was 2 stories with a balcony that was infront of what looked like 2 rooms. When I finally stopped looking at the house I helped carry the luggage into the house sorting out my bags from grandmothers. Mrs Yang showed us to our rooms, I carried grandmother's bags to her room which was close to Mrs Yang's the inside of her room was maybe a bit bigger than my last room but would be a perfect size for grandmother and if anything happened Mrs yang would be right next door. Then she walked upstairs showed me where the bathroom that I would be using and my room. I asked whose room is the one beside mine,

"That's my son's but don't worry about him much," I looked at her a bit confused the she continued, " just a bit of a warning he likes to play around and can be annoying but he's a good kid. Oh by the way he should be home either late tonight or in the morning." I gave her a smile and nodded my head. Then she went down stairs to the kitchen to make something.

I opened the door to my room, it was perfect ! The room was amazing big compared to my last room, it was plain but that was how I liked it, I had a one of the rooms that I saw earlier from the outside which had the balcony the view from out there was great couldn't wait to see how it looked at night. Back in my room there was a computer table with a laptop and a few steps behind a small study table, I had a double size bed that had a red cover and blankets on top of the bed was a box addressed to me with a not inside.

 

 

To Eun MI

I wasn't sure how to decorate your room but I hope you like it, I've set up the laptop on the table as your own personal laptop so use it to your hearts content. the box that wasa left on your bed is a present from me, I thought that you might look cute in it. 

If your need anything please see me or go annoy my son, someone someone should annoy him I don't think he'll mind if its you since your cute.

 

Mrs Yang

 

After I read the letter i opened the box she spoke of and saw a cute dress inside that looked something simular to this.

Drawstring-Waist Tank Dress

 

 

You loved the dress but wasn't quite sure where yuo would wear it, you didn't want to get the dress ruined before you got the chance to wear it so you hung it up in your wardrobe. You felt greatful to Mrs Yang for everything so you went to look for her luckyly for you she was still in the kitchen. The moment you saw her you thanked her and offered to cook dinner for everyone as a 'Thankyou for all you've done gift'. Mrs yang agreed, she was glad you liked it and saw how hyped up you were to cook so she left it all to you. Before you left the kitchen you told her that you were going to walk to the  nearby shop that you saw when she was driving on the way here, then left.

You walked to the shop, it was a really nice day the weather was great, there was a slight breeze that occassionally passed by and onluy a couple people walking around. It didn't take as long as you thought to walk to the shop, beside the store was a cafe with a couple inside. You walked in the store and grabbed some ingredients that you mighht need to cook for tonight. On your way you decided to cook kimchi fried rice and get some choco pie for desert. As you walked around the you didn't know that Kikwang and Yoseob were in the cafe watching you, they notice you as you walked into the store, Yoseob didn't worry about you much so he kept on enjoying his food that was infront of him. However Kikwang on the other hand count take his eyes off you, for him its been days since he last saw you and you were in casual clothes that he thought looked really cute on you.

It didn't take long to find teh ingredients that you needed, so as soon as you finished shopping you headed home. On your way out of the store you saw Kikwang and Yoseob, you were actually quite surprised today would have been on of teh very few days when there weren't many people around them, you thought that you should say hi to them. Just as you were about to go towards them a group of girls came out of the store and surrounded them, you forgot the thought of saying hi and continued walking home. Kikwang since he was still watching you saw this and was starting to feel happy as you started walking his way but when he saw your reaction of when the girls came by he felt like he lost something precious to him.

When you arrived back home you went straight to teh kitchen and strted makng dinner, it took a while since you are a slow cook but everything was made pretty well. Everything was serviced but you kept enough for a serving for Mrs Yang son just in case he came home late tonight, you still didn't know his name but you left him a not on the fridge saying, " If you are hungry there is a plate of food in the fridge for you". AFter you stuck the note on teh fridge you went to join grandmother and Mrs Yang for your meal.

When you finished you helped clean up then went upstairs to clean yourself up then went straight to bed exhausted from the day you had.

 

 

Later that night.....

" I'm so hungry... all that playing around without any food has made me so hungry hopefully omma left some food out for me."

The person unlocks the front door then went straight to the kitchen to his surprise there was a not on the fridge.

" Sweet as she left me some food, " then opens he door and grabs the platefull of food that was left for him.

He finished the food in no time at all, cleaned up after hmself then went upstairs got changed then went to bed.

 

 


 

Hope that wasn't too long, I think this was a boring chapter but the next one should be more interesting, I've got some ideas for the next 2 chapters If i'm not busy they should be up in a few days.

Oh its Kai's birthday today happy 18th birthday oppa XD

wpid-exo-kai13.jpg?w=620