Wu Jaein

My First Love

The days went by really quickly already it is half way through the term, Kikwang and I have become quite close now from all the tutoring lessons and walking to and sometimes from school together.  Now that I have been around both yoseob and Kikwang a lot of girls are getting jealous, it didn't bother me though I could talk to them about almost everything. 

It was Tuesday and Miss  announced that we were having a transfer student, the whole class was talking in excitement gossiping whether it was a girl or a guy, if he or she was good looking. Then a  young girl about Yoseob's height walked in, she had long straight brown hair, a body of an actress. She stood in front of the class and introduced herself.

photo153163.jpg( I used Suzy as Wu Jaein)

"Annyeong haseyo. Jeoneun Wu Jaein imnida."

She waved and noticed me in the back row and waved, then Miss Kyo asked for her to sit in the seat 2nd row fromt the back and 2 seats from Yoseob's, everyone in class was stunned by her beauty. The boys gawked at her, the girls amazed but at the same time jealous of how the boys looked at her as she walked to her seat.

When lunch came she was surrounded by everyone in the class she was asked by a few guys if she had a boyfriend and if she didn't would she go out with them. To each of the guys she declined,.

" I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have someone that I am interested in."

She was pounded with questions one after another, " How do you get to be so pretty?, What does you use? Do you have a boyfriend?, Will you go out with me?" they just kept going you could tell that she was use to this se showed no signs annoyance and answered each question sincerly.

Before she knew it she didn't get the chance do anything she wanted to do before classes started again. It wasn't as quiet as usual in class everyone was whispering to eachother about her, it started to annoy me though I was almost at the point of standing up in class and walking out I couldn't believe her I even caught Kikwang and her share glances at eachother then smile.

I don't know why but why do I feel like this, I haven't felt like this before so what do I do?

 

 

After school I was suppose to meet with Kikwang to study but I didn't feel right I had a lot on my mind and didn't really wnat him to see me like this, so I left before he could find me. I had just walked out the gate and was almost around the corner when I heard from a distance Kikwang's voice calling my name, I ignored it and kept walking.

 

 

Kikwang's POV

Classes just finished for today so I should find Eun Mi-ssi to do some studying, Wait isn't that Eun Mi-ssi over there walking?

 

"EUN MI-SSI" I yelled hoping she could hear me.

She didn't turn around but the people around her looked around so she must have heard, maybe she's ignoring me I wonder why?

Maybe I should call her later and see if she wants to talk. I watched as she walked away worried but curious. She has never ignored me before well she has but thisfeels different usually she would answer when her name is called out but she ignored it I should just leave her alone for a while she might be in a foul mood.

Since Eun Mi-ss didn't answer I slowly walked home only thinking of her.

 

 

Eun Mi's POV

 

When I got home I walked straight up the stair has a shower and went to my room not coming out, When Yoseob came home, he was also worried he was only a small distance away from Kikwang when he heard him call out for you and not responding to it. He stood outside of your room and softly knocked on the door but loud enough for you to hear.

" Eun Miah . . Gwenchana? I saw what happened earlier if you want to talk I'll be next door arraseo." then he left.

I didn't want to talk to anyone at this point I wanted to be alone so I could try figure out what was wrong with me.

After thinking so much I fell asleep.

The next day I left early so I wouldn't have to walk with them, even though I left the house early I went for a walk around the neighbourhood before I went to school. I evenually arrived at school just before the bell rang everyone was already inside talking to one another, I just sat down when Yoseob oppa asked where I have been, and Kikwang looked at me not sure what was going on maybe he thought I was still angry or something.

Not long after I walked in Wu Jaein walked in and came up behind me and hugged me from behind, " Eun Miah ! I missed you why didn't you contact me I was so lonely without you?

"mianhae Jaein-ah I left without saying anything I promise I'll tell you later arraseo."

"arraseo."

We both smiled at one another while everyone was shocked not knowing how to respond, both Kikwang and Yoseob had their mouths open. I could tell from their sudden reactions what they were all thinking the main question was, 'How is it that Eun Mi knows Wu Jaein?'

 


 

So who's Wu Jaein to Eun Mi?, Who does Jaein like that she was able to reject all the guys in class?

I hope this chapter wasn't to boring, I'm going to try make it more interesting.

comment and subscribe ^^