Yoseob

My First Love

I woke up the  next morning around 9am looked up towards the ceiling and almost forgot where I was, until I remembered that I now live in Mrs Yang's house I thought to myself that it was going to take a few days to adjust to  living here. I climbed out of bed and looked in the mirror on the wardrobe i didn't realise it but I had really bad bed hair, so I grabbed a blue t-shirt and a pair of mini jeans  and walked to the bathroom. I stood infront of the door still half asleep, placed my hand on the doorknob turned and pushed the door open, then I bumped into something or someone that was bigger than me. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see a half Yoseob standing in the middle of the doorway with only a towel around himself.

Omo is that ... YOSEOB!! wait his last name is Yang if I remember correctly, that means . . . .  Mrs Yang's son is Yoseob and I'll be living with him! Now that i take a closer look at him he's could actually be really attractive. Cute face, nice skin, jealous, and . . . . . .  abs!!

When I saw that it was Yoseob and realised what he was wearing I stepped to the side, tilted my head downwards blushing saying nothing. There was a really awkward silence while he stood there staring at me.

I remembered omma saying something about someone moving in with us but I don't think she said any names. Isn't that Kim Eun Mi from my class, so I'm guessing she's the one that omma was talking about. This is going to be interesting. *grins

I looked up for a slight moment then was shocked when hewalked towards me which made me walk backwards until i wascornered against the wall and he had one arm leaning against the wall and the other holding his towel.

" So why are you in my house? You think this is some kind of joke?" he said in an almost serious tone.

I couldn't tell if Yoseob was joking around or being serious since I never really had the chance to talk to him before now, I looked back to the ground not sure when I should look up again.

" Did you come to my house to annoy me, like it isn't enough at school or around town. Can't I get a bit of privacy in my own house?" he continued with the rhetorical questions one after another. I think he was being serious now, the level in his tone was getting louder and started to scare me a little.

"So aren't you going to answer?!"

I looked up at him giving him an answer, " umm, I was . . . " I was interrupted when he began to laugh.

He took a couple steps back and began laughing, I looked at him confused, was there something on my face ? He continued laughing it started to really annoy me now.

"What's so funny? Do you realise how scared I was because of you and now your laughing like a litte kid!" I yelling at him

Yoseob slowly settled down taking deep breathes then responded to my question.

"I'm sorry, I knew everything already just wanted to have some fun with you," I looked at him hearing this I got frustrated I wanted to hit him so bad now

" Really I'm really sorry, I couldn't help myself it was so awkward back then and you look so cute when you blushed I had to do something. There you go again, see your cute, well I better go see you later Eun Mi-ssi."

I watched him walk away while the only thing that was going through my head was how he said that I looked cute when I blushed and I blushed twice infront of him then. I shook my head and went into the bathroom. I started to run the shower and stood underneath for a couple minutes to wash my frustrations away, it was still early in the morning and I'm already frustrated. I closed my eyes as I lifted my head to wash my face, when I closed my eyes i saw Yoseob's face and his abs. I opened them startightaway and turned off the shower and started drying myself then putting my clothes on.

I left my towel on top of my wet hair and stared at myself in front of the bathroom mirror," Was it a good idea to live here," I questioned myself," ahhh . . . oh well I'm here might as well try make the best of it."

 


So here it is. what do you think? Yoseob has made his appearance finally. I'm sorry that it is short but I hope you still like it.

Plz comment  what you thought about it and i'll try update soon :D