Second Date

My First Love

When Kai and I left home to go to dinner and see a movie to me it felt like a second date, hopefully this one would go better than the first. We walked to the nearest bus stop and caught it as close we could get to the cinemas, on the bus we didn't talk much as i was watching the people and cars that we passed. Everytime I sat near a window I felt like a little kid again I would be amazed to see what was happening outside there seemed to be something new or different happening each time and whenever it was late seeing how the lighs lit up the area it looked beautiful better than during the day. But this time on the bus I could feel someone's gaze at me, i turned my head and saw Kai smiling at me then he looked away, I turned back at the wndow and blushed everytime I saw him smile I felt a bit anxious or nervous

When we arrived at the stop for the cinemas we walked maybe a block until we got there, yet again we didn't say anything unlike last time date we had where I ran ahead of him I walked quietly beside him.

" Eun Mi I know your only walking beside me to not be disappointed so its ok if you run ahead like last time." the first thing he spoke so far and it sounded like he was comforting me along with one of his adorable smiles.

" Its ok, I rather walk beside you and I kind of want to change if possible from how I use to be." I spoke in a soft tone looking straight ahead.

" Oh Kai we're nearly there, look its the cinema over there!." I was excited since we were finally almost there and Kai was actually somewhat happy to.

" Come on Eun Mi," he grabs my hand and run towards the cinema.

I wasn't expecting this he's like a complete different person

 

" Eun Mi since you didn't like the movie we watch last time, I want you to choose the movie this time" I stood looking at watch was showing I wasn't sure what to watch so I picked some random movie.

" ahh I don't really know but how about Ninja Assassin?"

" Ninja Assassin? Well sure if you want I heard its an action movie sort of."  I nodded my head as a sign that it was ok. then we walked up to the counter and ordered the tickets and a small bucket of popcorn and drinks.

 

~ After The Movie~

 

" SO Eun Mi its just horror and Thriller movies that scare you?" Kai asked he must have remembered everything from the last date.

" Neh I have trouble watching those type of movies but I love action movies, I find the thrill when they fight but I'm glad that it wasn't a romance movie." Kai looks at me with a confused look.

"Wae? I thought girls liked romance movies."

" Its not that I don't like then its just that ' I get very emotional when I watch them' so I prefer to watch them alone." I went up to him and whispered in his ear taht I get emotinal then stepped back avoiding his gaze.

" Oh hehe, well if we ever watch a romance film I'll be there for you so you have someone to cry on."

" Yah don't make fun of me it doesn't matter how much I try I can't help myself." I playfully hit him ending in a pout.

" Mian, mian I couldn't help myself I'll make it up to you ok I'll be right back wait here for a minute" Kai walked off somewhere while I stayed in the lobby waiting for him.

About 15 minutes later he came back puffing trying to catch his breath.

" Kai gwenchanayo? "

" yeah I'm fine here this is for you." He pulls out a small box. " Sorry i couldn't wrap it but I hope you like it"

I opened it and saw  silver heart shaped necklace with blue and silver diamonds.

pZALEPEPL1-15130511t240.jpg

 

" Wow Kai its beautiful! but is it really for me?"

" Yeah its a thankyou and I'm sorry gift. Here let me put it on you." I gave him the necklace as he move my hair to one of my shoulders so he can see the back of my neck clearly.

" There done." I look at the necklace now around my neck , " Gomawo Kai, I can't thank you enough for how much this means to me right now."

" At least you like it thats the main thing. Oh we should probably get going if we want to eat on time."

 

Kai lead me to the place where we were going to eat tonight but the place we ended up in I was surprised. It was a really nice place the view was to die for you coud see all the building lit up around teh town and the street lights but I felt like something was missing but I wasn't sure what it was.

1298847461294_inside-938x704.jpg

 We went to check in and the waiter took us to our seats placed closest to the windows, I sat there gwarking at the view I found that during the bus ride the town was beautiful but nothng can compare to what I'm seeing now.

" So how do you like the place?"

" I can't explain what I'm feeling Kai! I never dreamed of coming to a place like this in my life." I was so happy that a few small droplets of tears slid down my face only for Kai to wipe them away.

"Thats good to hear the food here is great to, so order anything you like my treat."

" But it'll be really expensive."

" Don't worry I've been here a couple times before so I know what to expect you can saw I'm a regular here."

 

" Master Kai welcome back, what would you and the lady like to eat for tonight?"  I was a bit startled when I heard the butler talk as he came up from behind me.

" hmm can I have a plate of your fried chicken with a salad and chips on the side, and what would you like Eun Mi?"

" Ahh can I have the same please." I wasn't sure what to order so I just got the same to make it easier.

" Ok to thats two lots of the chicken with salad and chips. Anything to drink?"

" 2  glasses of lemonade thanks." Kai looked at me as if making sure that was ok with me, I smiled and nodded my head."

"OK. I'll bring your meals out to you  and your beverages will be brought out momentarily"

 

Not even 10 minutes later we recieved both our drinks and food.

 

~After we ate~

 

We walked out of the restaurant and headed home walking towards the bus stop again.

" Kai kamsahamnida. Tonight was the best night I've had in a long time I really mistunderstood you for that I'm sorry but I don't think I deserved all this tonight." I lowered my head as we walked on the bus and took our seat beside eachother.

" You deserved this more than anyone Eun Mi, but tell me did you think of that guy you liked at all tonight?" I didn't realsie I was having so much fun with Kai that I totally forgot about Kikwang.

"Neh I completely forgot."

" Well that was the main point I did this to you tonight but I never realised that I . " He stopped and his face went slightly red. Is Kai blushing? That can't be if so why?

" Kai are you feeling ok, and what did you realised?" I moved closer to him and placed my hand on his forehead for only a moment when he pulled it off and held it softly with both of his hands.

" I;m fine Eun Mi but I never realised that I would actually fall in love with you even for just a moment. Eun Mi would you go out with a jerk like me?"

 


 

So what do you think of this turn of events Kikwang and Jaein are going out but the last person that Eun Mi went out with aka Kai, has asked her out.

What will her response be go out with Kai or not? Has she fallen for Kai after this date or does she still have feelings for Kikwang?