Yoseob and Kikwang

My First Love

I woke up the next morning on the bed and sat up, I looked to either side of me, Kikwang on my right and Yoseob on my left. I crawled out of the bed and headed for the balcony outside kikwang's room all while not waking both of them up.  I quietly opened te\he glass door and leaned over the edge with the morning breeze brushing against my face as I was remembering what happened last night.

 

~ FlashBack~

After Kikwang kissed me I kept staing at him blankly until hw went downstairs. I stayed in the room with Yoseob oppa we were both shocked and our eyed were wide opened trying to recal what just happened.

" Eun Miah ! Eun Miah !" Yoseob was infront of me trying to get my attention whilst waving his hand in my face.

" YAH! Oppa what are you doing?"

" Oh so you are still here, if only you could see your face right now" he teased as I pushed him away.

" What about my face, is something wrong? Do I look funny?" I was holding my face with my hands while looking at the ground.

" Yeah. Something is wrong and you do look funny well to me anyway," he stopped to laugh then continued, " You make it look like it was your first kiss which it isn't, and by the way you reacted its like you didn't not like the kiss he just gave you. What do you like him?"

" S so and it not like I expected or wanted him to kiss me and I don't like him like that." I stuttered.

" Then how do you explain your very flustered face, you can't just blush every time something like that happens not unless you like the person."

" ITS NOT LIKE THAT OPPA!! I only see Kikwang as a friend and nothing more, better yet I don't even have feelings of any sort beside freindship and thats it! I was only blushing like that because I wasn't expecting anything and it came out of nowhere. I would hve reacted that way no matter who it w . ."

I was interrupted when my lips were in lock with Yoseob's and I immediately pushed him away.

" YAY ! What do you think your doing?"

Hehe that explained everything I suspected you like him to.

" Nothing, I just tripped getting up thats all." As he stood up and walked to the balcony outside.

 

I sighed and rubbed my face and then fell back  on the bed with my arm over my face. I closed my eyes for a moment and opened them as I felt someone sitting beside me on the bed, I removed my arm from my face and saw Kikwang beside me. My eyes widened  as I saw his face looking towards Yoseob outside, he was sitting right beside me close enough that if I put my hand out it would be on him.

 

Yoseob came in not long after and sat on the other side of me about the same distance that Kikwang was from me, then we all started talking.

" Mianhae, I shouldn't have done that earlier, Mianhae." Kikwang kept apologising for some reason as he looked down at me while I was still lying on the bed.

"Its ok I forgive you." I smiled warmly at him.

I can't tell her that I was earsdropping her conversation with Yoseob, at least now I know she doesn't think of me the same way that I think of her.

 

 

Kikwang's POV

 

" No I don't think I should be forgiven that easily, I did something horrible and it most likely messed with your feelings more than anything."

" Hyung , she said that its ok you don't have to worry about it, isn't it enough that she forgave you?"

" Why do you feel so horrible that you kissed me, do you reget it that much?" she asked as if it meant nothing to her.

" No its not like i reget kissing you but I know I shouldn't have which is why I reget it. It doesn't matter how I feel towards you, you'll never . . .hmmm she fell asleep." I was looking at her with caring eyes as she slept between both of me and Yoseob.

" She must have been exhausted from today, I don't blame her." Yoseob spoke softly while looking at her. " Hyung can we stay the night I'll call omma and tell her."

" Yeah its fine, but theres only one bed?"

"  Thats all good well sleep in the one bed together Eun Mi can be in the middle just in case she has another nightmare again." I looked at him confused, did she have bad dreams reguarly?

" arraseo." I answered nervously not sure if it was a good idea or not but there was no other option.

 

~ End Flashback~

 

Eun Mi's  POV

 

I remembered up to the point that I fell asleep but did anythig happen while I was asleep?

I remained outside while the breeze blew, it was very calm outside and was a place to think clearly despite it being so bright in the morning, I turned around and looked inside the room to my surprise they were both soundly asleep, I didn't realse that they both look adorable when they're sound asleep now that I thought about it this would be the only time when I would have a break from them talking all the time and Yoseob annoying me even if it came as a daily ritual for me now.

I quietly walked back in and walked outsde heading towards the kitchen hoping to get a drink.

I walked downstairs and just as I arrived at the bottom of the steps Kikwang's dad appeared around the corner. How is it that whenever something happens he is somewhere near by?

" Annyeong appa, good morning." I greeted him with a smile. I call him appa now considering how often  see him and how he treates me.

" Good morning Eun Miah. You feeling any better?"

"Yeh I'm a lot better now and thanks for the clothes I really like them."

" Your welcome and so you have a change of clothes I had a feeling that you miht need then so I went out and bought you some extra clothes just in case."

He handed me this outfit, a blue button dress.

korean-fashion-casual-button-cotton-dres

I looked at it, it was perfect nothing to dressy.

" Appa thank you its perfect, but why?" I asked as I didn't expect to receive anything.

" Think of it as a present of finally having a girl in the house for me to treat as the daughter I always wanted."

I smiled at him then thanked him again before I walked upstairs to change into it.

 

Meanwhile upstairs in Kikwang's room.

 

Yoseob's POV

I woke up and looked to the side of me and I could only see Kikwang hyung but eun Mi was no where to be seen, maybe she went downstairs already. A few moments after I woke up Kikwang opened his eyes and yarned.

" Ahhh morning hyung where's Eun Mi-ssi?"

The first thing in the morning and he's already thinking about her

" Morning hyung I don't know maybe she's downstairs with you father by now. By thor e way can I borrow a change of clothes."

"Sure you left a set here last time you were here." Kikwang hands me a pair  long jeans and a white shirt with a blue colar.

We were both getting dressed when Kikwang asked me something concerning Eun MI.

 

" Hyung how do you know that she has nightmares?"

" DO you want an honest answer?" i asked him in return giving him a smirk.

" Why the smirk? Yes I would like an honest answer."

" FIne but you asked for it. The reason why I know is because I live with her, well its best to say she lives with me."

" What she lives with you for how long has she?!" His eyes widened at that moment i knew it was time to have some fun .

" Lets say that for a couple months. You should have seen how scared she was, she looked so innocent."

I'm going to have fun teasing him, he has always been the best person to tease since he believes everything I say. hehe

"What do you mean she looked innocent she has always been innocent! Hyung what have you done with her?" I could tell he was falling for the trap.

" I've seen her cry, blush and not to mention we slept together and kissed already."

" You've what?!" his eyes widened

" You heard we kissed and slept together, last night would have been the 3rd or 4th."

Not really it would have been the second but he doesn't need to know. 

" You've done it that many times?"

"Don't be stupid we've done it once, why do you think she only calls me O.P.P.A."   Kikwang looked diapointed he only just realised that this whole time she has never called him oppa once and he's known her the longest.

Kikwang walked out of the room angrily.

 

KIkwang's POV

How stupid can I be how could i have not noticed that she has not once called me oppa and I've known her longer than him. What so great about him?

I walked to the bathroom to wash my face hoping to forget everything that I just heard maybe even a little, but as I open the door Eun Mi walks out.

" Annyeong Kikwang-ssi, good morning" She looked surprised to see me but then all the words that Yoseob told me came rushing into my head about them that I ignored her.

I went into the bathroom and had a shower, the warm water that was rushing from the shower ran down my face making me forget everything slowly. When I finished I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me then walked out. The moment I walked out Eun Mi was standing against the wall beside the door waiting for me.

" Kikwang-ssi, Is something wrong? Did I do something to make you like this?" she had worried eyes that was starnig at me that if I responded wrong she would start to cry.

" Anni you didn't do anything, I had a fight with Yoseob a while ago."

" Is there anything I can do?" I looked up at her and smiled, then I remembered something that made me lose it.

I pinned her against the wall so she couldn't escape, her eyes were widened not sure what was going on.

" K Kikwang-ssi what are." I put my index finger to her soft lips.

" Not Kikwang-ssi but Kikwang Oppa, Call me oppa Eun Mi-ah" I whispered in her ear while taking my finger away from her lips.

It took her a while to say the words Kikwang oppa, she was fine saying my name but almost struggled saying oppa after it. Does this mean she doesn't think of me that way or can she only call Yoseob oppa?

 


 hay everyone its been a while, what do you think of this chapter?

I like Yoseob in this one I've been wanting to show him teasing Kikwang for a while now but couldn't find the right moment,

DO you think that Eun Mi will be able to call Kikwang oppa and if so how would he react?

 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment please :)