Worried, Hidden Feelings Emerge

My First Love

Yoseob's POV

I'm at Kikwang's house since Eun Mi is at her date.

" Hyung I think I might leave I need to check something first."

" I'll walk you to the front then."

 

I decided to give her a call, its gotten late and i haven't heard anything from her yet, I wonder if it went all right.

 

" Annyeong? Annyeong, are you there?"

"Yoboseyo, oh oppa whats up?" She sounds upset.

" Are you ok you sound upset did something happen?"

" Anni, but oppa can you come get me I'm at a park somewhere but I don'e know where exactly."

 

I looked up and realised that a person was sitting in the rain across the road in the park from Kikwang's house.

" Oh oppa I'm under a light I'm just standnig up now to stretch my legs," at that exact moment the person across the road stood up and spun around, thats when I realsied that it was her.

 

" Hyung can you come with me over there for a second I might need your help?." I held the phone to my chest as I spoke to Kikwang.

" Sure but why?"
"See the person over there in the rain, its Eun Mi-ssi, something must be wrong she sounds upset on the phone." Kikwang went back unside and came out with 2 umbrellas and handed one to me.

We started to walk across the road until we were a few metres away from her.

" hello, are you still there?"
"yeah oppa, can you come soon I need to tell you something, I don't think I can do it over the phone. Where are you?"

"Look behind you" I hung up the phon and looked direcly at her.

 

She turned around surprised and her eyes were red from crying, then she got up and jumped at me while I caught her and dropped the unmbrella. Kikwang looked at us and was confused then picked up the umbrella and held it above us.

" You fool, you didn't realise that your in the park across from Kikwang's house."

"What?! No wonder it looks like I've been here before."

" Eun Mi-ssi, come over to the house and dry yourself off same with you hyung." Kikwang suggested.

" Arraseo"

 

We walked back to Kikwang's house, when his father came walking down the stairs.

 

Eun Mi's POV

I'm standing underneath the umbrella with oppa my clothes are soaked, I kept glancing towards Kikwang he looked a bit different but I couldn't find what was different about him though, while i was glancing he turned his head to the side and our eyes met each other for a slit second then we both looked away.

When we got to Kikwang's house his dad was walking down the stairs as we walked in.

" What's wrong?" he was looking at the two boys that walked in before me.

" EUN MI-AH! Your soaked come in quickly we need to dry you!" He voice changed as soon as I walked in, from almost not caring to over caring.

He rushed  upstairs to the bathroom and the shower so it could warm up then went out and came back in with some clothes, I was expecting them to be guys clothingn but they looked like female clothing which surprised me a bit. 

I took a hot shower then got dressed in what kikwang's dad gave me. I walked out of the bathroom to find both Kikwang and Yoseob standing infront leaning on the wall  and looked up as I walked out.

they didn't say anything but the look in Yoseob's eyes was like 'follow me' then he walke off towards the room. 

" he wants you to follow him, he's worried that's why he didn't say anything and walked off."

" Ok, thanks. Kikwang-ssi can you help me walk, I think I might be greeting the flu possibly."

" ok. I'll stay close by."

We followed Yoseob to the room when we walked in he was sitting down on the bed, we sat down beside him then he asked me what was wrong.

I started to tell them what happened starting from when I left the house and skipped the details of what happened with Kai, until I started to cry.

 I was crying again, while Kikwang and Yoseob looked at each other not knowing what to think.

I still hadn't told them  that Kai had stolen my first kiss and what he almost did to me.

" So what your trying to say is that because of this guy, Kai, your night was ruined."

"yeah"

" but there must be more to make you this upset."

I looked down and didn't say anything then he kept asking over and over  again what the matter was until j lost it and yelled at him.

 

"FINE, He stole my first kiss and almost had his way with me then I was slapped by someone who took things the wrong way and  said some things that reminded me of the nightmare I had!! Happy now OPPA!" Then I buried my face in my hands.

yoseob felt really bad now after I yelled at him, while Kikwang sat there stars truck at what just happened and me call Yoseob oppa.

I felt a hand land on my shoulders, I took my face out of my hands and just as I lifted my head I felt something land on my lips.

I sat there wide eyed, what was happening   was that I was being kissed my Kikwang. His kiss even though it was unexpected, the same as Kai's it was on a whole different scale, I wasn't afraid and it was making me feel really weird. The kiss was gentle yet it felt really passionate, he then broke the kiss realising what he did was wrong.

"Mianhae, my body moved on its own when I heard you say that jerk took your first kiss and how much pain you were in."

I didn't answer not because I hated what he do I didn't know what to think.  Meanwhile Yoseob stared at us not even blinking then realised what Kikwang did.

Finally I now know why you've been acting weirdly lately it's because Eun Mi being around us a lot. She's the one that's changed you. Kikwang your in love.

When he broke the kiss I was still in shock i couldn't take my eyes off him I stared blankly until he stood up breaking my concentration.  

"I'm going to go and get a drink from downstairs I'll be back."

" Ok we'll stay here." I nodded my head then left the room.