Realisation

My First Love

" Why would you even care what happens to me Kai, its not liked you cared what happened before?"

I was still in the store when I was yelling at Kai who tried to act like he somewhat cared. I couldn't believe him after what he did to me he tries to care.

" Why can't I care?! I'm not that much of a cold hearted jerk that you might think I am."

" Well at least you know how I think about you."  I responded quickly after he spoke that threw him off a bit

" Fine then let me guess why your so pissed off right now. You fell in love with some guy and that after we had our first kiss you went to him and he comforted you most likely either you confessed or he did." I looked at him how exactly did he know what happened?

" Then something happened between the two of you and you stop talking, When you finally get to talk he's differentm next thing you know," : STOP! STOP IT PLEASE STOP !!" I was covering my ears kneelinh down.

" He is with ANOTHER PERSON, they kiss and act all ovely dovey in front of you! Is that about right!"

" No don't say it! it can't be true, Kikwang can not be going out with Jaein." I cried exactly like I did that day when I found out but now I was crying infront of Kai of all people.

" You see but I know exactly how you feel" I looked up at him, his gaze looked like it was some place else.

" Did something simular happen to you to? I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

" Its fine I deserved it so don't apologise, I was being a jerk then for that I'm sorry." I looked at him surprised is this the same Kai that I did the date with?

"By the way Eun Mi who did you say it was." I wasn't expecting him to ask me who it was. " I'll tell you when we get ot of the shop ok." He nodded his head.

I got up and walked towards the checkout and paid while Kai did the same. We walked outside heading towards a park or somewhere to sit to finish our conversation. We ended up at a park, there were a few kids around kicking a ball around but we still sat down on the bench near by.

" Sorry that I made you wait, but to answer your question from earlier, well umm its my tutor."

"Tutor? What tutor?" He asked with a confused look

" Oh I needed a Tutor for maths at school and he helped tutor me since he's in my class, his name Is Lee Kikwang. Now he's going out with my best friend Jaein."

" Jaein?! You mean that girl who was with you lasy time I saw you?" I nodded my head

" So she was only playing around from the start she had her eyes on him, by the sounds of it you oud say she was using you to get closer to him."

" Yah! I know Jaein she would never do that."

"Then how do you explain how they are going out then?" I remained quiet, he was right if I knew Jaein like I thought I did she wouldn't have done that.

"I don't know ok , *WHACK* " my head fell onto my lap.

" Hah you kids be careful where your aiming!" Kai stood up yelling at the children.

" It's ok Kai there's nothing to worry about it was just an accident." I reassured him to make him settle down a bit.

" Your face!" He lifted my head and looked directly at me almost making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"what about it? It's not the first time I've been hit in the head." 

He held my face in his hands and caressed my cheeks with his thumb makinv me blush," doesn't it hurt?"

"anniyo I'm use to . . . T this" I became startled when he suddenly kissed my forehead.

"what was that for ?" 

" to make the pain go away." I looked at him with a 'what the are you serious' look but I ende

up laughing instead.

"what's so funny I was trying to be serious." 

" mianhaeyo, it's just your really different than what i  remember i didn't expect for you to worry when I got hit."

" Didn't I tell you I'm Not that cold just misunderstood most of the time." 

" Here I'll make if up to you for before I'll tak thou out for dinner and a movie my treat but where did you wang to meet?"

"How about you walk me home then later tonight at 6 come by then we'll go together." Kai smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

 

Kai walked me home and he was somewhat fun to be around with but not as fun as Yoseob oppa he's on a different level but so is Kai in a way, he was able to see the ' me ' inside that was hurting from the moment we started talking at the shop. The more I talked with KaiI realise how wrong I thought about him,, maybe he tries to act cool infront of his friends but when he's alone he's sweet and gentle. I could actually get use to this side of him.

 

~ at 6pm ~ 

 

I was got dressed I causal clothes for the dinner with Kai, i wore a pair of black leggings with a large oversize shirt that has blue and white strips. I was waiting in the lounge room watching to with Yoseob oppa he was a bit annoyed that I was seeing Kao again after what happened so we didn't really speak even tough we atlas beside each other.

"oppa it's not that bad honest he's changed." Yoseob's facial expression didn't changed it looked like he was ready to punb him the moment he knocked on the door.

"Yoseob if any thing happens I swear I'll call you the moment it happens, even  I don't want a repeat of last time." I sighed and he put his arms around me until we heard a knock on the door.

" Oh that must be Kai, oppa I'm going now, annyeong." 

I opened the door and saw Kai it was weird he was wearing black jeans and blue and white stripped shirt, when we saw what each other we're wearing we giggle at one another. Then Yoseob walked around the corner staring at us.

" Yah Kai don't think about doing any funny business or you'll regret it." He gave him a warning it looked weird seeing Yoseob oppa serious it didn't suit him.

"arraso oppa we Wong do any funny business so don't worry I'll e home a bit late so don't wait for me" " I'll be sure to bring Eun Mi home safely." 

Yoseob rolled his eyes then turned around walking up the steps, that was a sign for us to leave. 

This is our second date I hope everything is different to last time,