Results and The Make-up Test.

My First Love

I left the school accompanied by the school nurse, Miss Hyun, as she drove me to the hospital. I sat in her car extremely quiet particularly because I was worried about omma, the drive itself was about 10 to 15 from the school which felt like forever. When we eventully arrived Miss Hyun quickly found a parking spot and rushed inside with me towards the information desk. The lady over the desk asked what she could do for us.

Miss Hyun responded, " We were wondering what room is Ms Kim in? I have her daughter here with me to see her," as she finished turning her head the the right looking at me showing the lady who I was.

"Ok, Ms Kim  " as she scrolled down the list of patients on her screen until she found omma's room. " She's in room  118 in section B down the corridor," she gestured the the hallway to the left of us past the drink machine, " keep walking straight until you reach a path that leads right then it should be the third room on your right."

Both Miss Hyun and myself thanked the lady over the desk and walked in the direction she gave us and walked as quickly as we could, I think MIss Hyun was walking quickly for my sake she had a feeling how eagar I wanted to see omma and if she was ok. The moment we arrived in front of the door a tall man dressed in an all white coat walked out, I assumed he was the doctor so I nervously walked up to him.

" Is my omma going to be alright?" I asked as calm as i could

"We have her in a stable condition at the moment," he paused as he was finding the right words to say, I felt relieved for a moment then he continued, " She had a collision with another car which spun her car and it crashed into a nearby tree. She has broken a rib and punctured her lung, only time will tell us how her condition will turn out I'm sorry."

I looked towards the ground and before he walked off i asked if i could see her, he nodded his head and asked if we could be really quiet. Miss Hyun could see in my face that I beginnng to get nervous so she gently placed her hand on my shoulder which made me look up. She smiled and said that she'll go in with me trying to comfort me. I opened the door and saw a really nice looking room, actuallly I was surprised MBHospital_room.jpgI wasn't use to seeing a beautiful room in a hospital I imagined it would look a lot worse. When I could see omma lying on the bed I rushed over to her then stood there not sure what I should do. I walked around to the other side of the bed where iIcould see a seat and sat there while holding her hand as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Omma ..... your so pale right now, I haven't seen you like this before I'm scared what do I do. You can't leave me to.....

Miss Hyun stood at the end of the bed looking at us not quite sure what to say. She eventually spoke up, " Eun Mi I'm going to leave now take care I'll come by tomorrow to check on you, ok"

I tried to smile back to her and nodded my head to let her know I understood.

When Miss Hyun walked out I could see grandmother outside with the doctor from earlier, she looked really worried and what the doctor said to her made her look worse, then she started crying. I looked back towards omma and caressed her hand, it actually almost made me forget everything for the time being I stayed like that for a really long time until I fell asleep holding her hand calling out to her as if whispering.

I woke up early the next morning as the sun was beginning to rise as I heard a faint voice calling me, " Eun Miah, Eun Miah, irona Eun Miah" I slowly opened my eyes and saw omma smiling at me, I wiped my eyes to make sure i wasn't dreaming, I wasn't she was really up! Glad that she was up I asked if she was ok really quickly, and she nodded her head.

"Eun Miah, I'm not sure how long I can talk to you like this but remember that I have and always love you no matter where I am," she smiled and spoke in a quiet tone that was so quiet it could've been a whisper.

" I already know that omma, and i will always love you to"

"Eun Miah... I might not be with you in person in the future.... so try and make some friends at school, I know your quiet...... but you can do it I know if its you, Eun Miah you can do it."

"Omma, it sounds like your leaving me," my voice began shaking, " please don't." I stopped when omma lifted her hand weakly to my face.

"Eun Miah... please promise me that you will try .... to make new friends at school ok..." as she smiled

" I will try omma."

Then she smiled and closed her eyes, next i heard a long beep noise coming form the machine behind her and within minutes doctores and nurses came in try to revive her but they couldn't. I stood to the side of her bed crying until a blue butterfly flew in from the window and landed on my hand then flew back out the window. My eyes followed the butterfly out of the window as in the distance the sun rose over the horizon, as if it was a sign from omma that she will always be by my side, I continued to cry but not as hard with a smile on my face as the tears rolled constantly over my face.

It was about 8am when both grandmother and Miss Hyun arrived at the hopsital and heard about the news, grandmother cried like she did yesterday, whereas MIss Hyun didn't, it seemed like she was use to these sort of things. Miss Hyun walked up to me and said that she will let the principal know what happened and that I could have the rest of the week to clear my head. She reminded me not to worry about the exams but to show up to school next week to catch up the exams. I thanked her for all she did for me and before MIss Hyun left she gave me her condolences then left.Later that day when both grandmother and i had a clearer head we decided to have omma's furneral this Friday in the afternoon.

 At the Funeral

I was surprised to see how many people arrived for the funeral, beside grandmother I didn't know anyone or have I seen them anywhere before now. As each of them one-by-one walked forward and placed a flower where omma was lying they bowed and returned to their seats, at the end of the service many of people there left only a few stayed behind, either to talk to grandmother or introduce themselves to me, most of them were omma's old friends that remembered her. Each of them told me a different story about her, the more I heard the happier I felt. A fair bit of time passed and there was only one person left, she was talking to grandmother about something, if i recall she was one of omma's friends iIthink her name was Mrs Yang. Mrs yang was having a conversation with grandmother, at one point grandmother held Mrs Yang's hands and had a relieved smile appeared on her face, I couldn't hear what was being said but it must have been good, not long after that she left and both grandmother and I followed.

 

The weekend went by really quickly and before i knew it it was the start of the week remembering I had catch-up exams on for the next couple of days. When I arrived at school I was surprised that I wasn't the only one here. Ther were a few others that had to come i think it was either to do and test or help with something else. I walked into the classroom which everyone had to do the exams in, I saw about 7 other people inside getting ready for the test. It was about 9am when a teacher walked in with a big pile of papers in her arms, she did a roll call of who was meant to here and we were told that when our name was called out to raise our hand and she'll give us our test. One-by-one we were called and given our test, when my name was called out I raised my hand and she walked over with a pile of papers in here hands. 

" Eun Mi, you have quite a few of test to, how many would you like to do  today and what subject," she knelt over talking quietly so one one else could hear.

I replied, "Can I do 2 today, umm," trying to remember what subjects i had left to do, "Science and Art if i can please."

The teacher went through my test papers and pulled out the Science and Art exams, then walked back to the front continuing with giving out the rest of the papers. When everyone recieved their exam papers she wrote on the board behind her what time the exam finishes depending on how many tests you were doing.

"With each test you are given the amount time you are given in order to complete it in is 2 hours. After each test if you are doing more than one I wil give you a 30 minute break." She explained in a loud clear voice before she let us start.

I decided to start Art first, it was a written exam. We were expected to write about a painting that was given on the paper and describe it as best as we could while going into depth and detail of the painting and the artist with only a little bit of information given in the criteria. After about almost 2 hours writting  about the artwork, I finaly finished and was relieved. I thought to myself one down, only 3 to go. At the 2 hour mark the teacher told everyone to walk to the front and hand their test in then they may leave the room, and reminded those that had another test to stay nearby and return to the class room in 30 minutes.  

After I handed my exam in I walked outside to stretch my legs and quickly grab something to eat, the 30 minutes went by really quickly then I walked back into the classroom and the teacher handed me my science test. Once I started the test it wasn't as difficult as I thought it was, maybe because I studies for a long time before since I didn't think I would do well in it or remember anything. The time when by as everyone did their test and before I knew it I had finished the test and was on my way home. For the next 2 days I went to school, today was my last test to complete,  I left the subject i didn't like for the end it was maths. I never really liked maths that much it didn't matter how much I tried to study either by myself or with someone else I always ended up just passing.

I walked into the classroom as usual and I was given my maths test, when I could started I tried to remember anything and answer the questions as best I could. I thought I was doing good so far but then the last paper was on  quadratics, the only thing in maths i never understood. I looked at the page puzzled until I found something that looked easy, when I started answering the question the thought of when omma would help me study came into my head and I started to get teary-eyed until it got to the point when I couldn't write. I guessed the rest of the answers , then just as i answered the last question time was up, the teacher came and collected my test and I sat there for a couple minutes. The teacher looked at my face and saw that my eyes had turned red so she asked if I was ok. I kindy responded by giving her a smile and said i would leave as soon as I had calmed down, She nodded her head then said not to stay too long.

 

I walked home slowly after 15 minutes of staying in the classroom, while I was walking te gentle breeze on my face was making me feel a lot better and by the time I arrived back at home I saw a car pulled into the driveway. I walked inside to see Mrs yang and grandmother talking, they both welcomed me home then grandmother started talking.

"Eun Miah I have something to tell you," she paused then glanced towards Mrs Yang as if they were still decided who should say whatever it was.

Then Mrs Yang continued after what grandmother said," Your grandmother and I have discussed that it was in your best interest if both of you moved into my house."

I looked at them no sure how to respond then answered," Wouldn't it be a bother to you if we moved in?"
 

"Not at all, in fact you'll give me some company, my son comes home late most nights and I eat by myself, my husband works out of town so he is never around as well."

" Well... if you don't mind I guess we could right grandmother?"

" Yeah we were hoping you would agree and if you did, Mrs Yang has been so kind to let us move in mith her the day after tomorrow."

I smiled at Mrs Yang, i couldn't believe that we would be moving in with one of omma's best friends soon. Mrs Yang stayed over for a cup of coffee and some lunch then went on her way, before she left she smiled at both grandmother and I and said she'll be back over in a couple days to help us move in.

 

 


So here's the second chapter :D What does everyone think? I tried to keep the exam part short. Sorry that I didn't update sooner my laptop keeps playing up. I'll update soon and don't forget to comment please.

Its D.O from EXO's Birthday today so here's a pict of him :D

  exo-k_do_the_face_shop-4049.jpg