News of an Accident

My First Love

I went to school as usual, when I arrived it was surprisingly quiet as I walked into the school courtyard heading towards the classrooms. I had decided to come to school early to get some last minute studying in, today was the start of second week of exams. I continued walking down the empty hallways until I got to my classroom it was the perfect time to study when no one was around. My seat was the last row the closest to the window, I took out all the things that I might need to study from my bag and placed them neatly on the table, Then I opened the window beside me to let some fresh air in, the reason I loved the window seat was for the reason of being the first person to feel the breeze which would sometimes make me feel really calm. I started studying, about an hour later the rest of the students started arriving making it a bit difficult to study but it was still bareable that was until I heard loud irritating screams from a few groups of girls in the courtyard.

Concerning the screaming I knew that "they" have finally arrived to school. I looked out the window to see the 2 most popular guys in the school walking together through the gates as about 4 differnet groups of girls screaming and gosiping about them as they walked past. They were both roughly the same height; One had dark brown hair, and would smile at eveyone that he passed. He was good at nearly everything that he did, good grades in all of his subjects and also the looks, his name was Lee KiKwang. The other had dark blonde-brown hair and a face like an angel. Well despite his appearance he was a year a year older than KiKwang but was kept back a year from an illness he had last year and couldn't attend school. He was Yang Yoseob, and he was the playful type of person who loves to joke around but he can be very serious at times.

About 15 minutes later the school bell rang to remind everyone that classes will soon begin and to start going to their classrooms. I stopped studying at this point in time and spent the time remaining looking out the window. within moments i could hear girls voices increase in volumn as both Kikwang ang Yoseob made their way into class. All the girls would stare at them both, however I was already use to this sort of thing. For my whole schooling life I have been in the same class as Kikwang ans this happened every year.

They took their seats near mine. I was in the back corner then to teh right of me Kikwang sat down and infront of me was where Yoseob sat. Up until this point I never really knew why KiKwang would sit near me every year, though I would get death gazes from the jealous girls in class wishing they were me.

The second bell rang and within seconds our teacher came walking through the door and started handling out copies of the exam paper, then wrote down the starting and finishing time of the exam. The moment that her hand left the board there was a knock the the door and there were two teachers standing outside, the school principal and the nurse. When our teacher walked outside to talk to them everyone began talking but the moment she looked like she was coming back inside they became quiet. The teacher walked back inside and walked towards me and whispered some words to my ear that made me tear up, she told me to get my things together and the nurse will talk care of everything else then walked to the front. I thanked her and packed up my belongings as quick as I could and ran out the door meeting up with the nurse.

Teacher's POV

Poor child she already doesn't have a father now she's going to hear more bad news.

I walked back into the classroom trying to act like nothing has happened, while makng my way to Eun Mi's desk.

I knelt down beside he and whispered in her ear, "  I'm really sorry Eun Mi but we just received a call from the hospital reporting that your mother has been in a serious car accident and is having emergency treatment as we speak."  

I could see Eun Mi trying to be strong holding back her tears infront of everyone here.

" The nurse, principal and I have decided that its best for you to leave now and head to the hospital to see your mother. The nurse will drive you there so don't worry, arasso." trying to cheer her up if possible while managing to smile.

 "seonsaengnim kamsahamnida," Eun Mi replied before she ran out of the classroom

 

KiKwang's POV

I wonder what the teacher said to her to make her run out of the classroom like that. I think she was crying! I have a really bad feeling something serious has happened. I hope she is alright.

 

 

 

 


Thanks for reading my first chapter, Hope all of you like it :D sorry if it may be a bit boring but it will get a bit more intresting in what I have planned.

PLZ comment on what you thought about it . I will try to upload as often as I can thanks again for reading