Chapter two

Do I Even Know You

"Yunnie, you're not wearing your tie properly again." Jaejoong complained when he saw Yunho walked over and sat down where the dining area is.

"Who cares? But I would love you to do it for me." Yunho said as jaejoong sat opposite of him and flashed a flirty smile. Jaejoong got up and did it for him. As soon as he finished doing it, Yunho kissed him and they started kissing instead of eating breakfast.

"You should go," Jaejoong said after eating.

"But Joongie--" Yunho pouted. He definitely didn't want to go work. He wanted to travel. Go on an adventure. Buy stuff...

Jaejoong cut his thoughts saying, "Hey, you're CEO, ain't you? So get your to your office building, if not I'm leaving."

"Okay, okay, I'll go." Yunho surrendered. He doesn't want his Joongie to leave him. "But how about a..."

"Don't you dare even think about it." Jaejoong warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ding-dong" the bell of the apartment rang. She got up from bed sleepily, rubbing her eyes. It has been a week since she was back from London but she still couldn't adjust to the time in Seoul.

She look through the peephole and saw her. She smiled broadly seeing who it was.

"Oh my God, you're back!" She said as she hugged her one and only best friend in Korea.

"So are you," her friend said back. "Sorry if I wake you up, sleepyhead." And they both laughed.

"So, first thing first, do you know how to handle your father's case?" her friend asked as they sat on the couch, sipping hot chocolate. It was early winter.

"I have no idea. I haven't even got a job here." She exclaimed exasperated. She needed a job. Both her parents are living in the old folks home. She couldn't take care of them because she had to find money to pay their debts. It was madness for her.

"Arasso... anyways we could start finding one today even if it's working in the cafe, it's better than lazing around." Her friend said and smiled kindly. "I ought to find one too."

"Thanks, Jaelee. If you weren't here, I'd probably can't find a way out."

"In-jung ah, you have to think positive. The counselor told me to do that and look, I've recovered." In-jung smiled at Jaelee's words. Jaelee has gone through worst situations than her but because of her determination, she has recovered and came to look for her.

"The next thing is, have you contacted your boyfriend?" Jaelee asked.

"No, in fact i think he's more like my ex-boyfriend..." In-jung said looking down, not daring to look into her friend's face.

"Mwo?" Jaelee almost chocked on her hot chocolate. In-jung and Yoochun were the sweetest couple ever. How could they separate?!

"We kinda broke up when i was in London... I got another guy and he sort of got another guy too..." In-jung said softly.

"MWO?!" Jaelee totally spit her hot chocolate out. "Yoochun got another GUY?!" She asked disbelief.

"Ne... funny isn't it?"

"It's funny without my knowing," Jaelee complained.

"I'm sorry but you were in rehab. i couldn't just in with my problems when you had yours."

"Arasso, i know. Go dress up, onni. We're gonna find a job and work our off this situation!" And they laughed. It's good to have Jaelee back, In-jung thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Changmin was working his off since his father's death. He couldn't bear thinking about his family for a sec.

His mother had fall sick since his father's death.

"Mr Shim, the meeting is going to start in 5 minutes." His secretary reported.

"Arasso,"

He had taken over his father's place as the president of South Korea's biggest and most famous fashion company, the Shimyoung Enterprise. It was stressful but he like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He walked into the meeting room. Everyone bowed their heads when they saw him.

"Ah, you must be Mr Shim," a friendly young guy about the same height as him, wearing an expensive suit, extended his hand. Changmin took it.

"And you must be Mr Jung. I'm sorry for your grandfather's death." Changmin said. At first sight, he didn't really like this Jung guy.

"Well, i'm sorry for you father's too." Now Changmin really hated him. He didn't need to remind him of his father's death.

Yunho didn't like the guy in front of him, a bit. He reminded his beloved grandfather's death. He  was cold and never offer a smile.

"I must say what a coincidence it is." Changmin said coldly and sat down. Now, he's been rude, Yunho thought, not even bothering to offer his guests to sit down before him.

"Ne. Anyway, let's get to work."

The both started discussing. They were working on a huge project. Yunho was wracking his brain while Changmin enjoyed every minute of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] readers, comment and subscribe! so lets review. We now know Yunho and Jaejoong are a couple. aww so sweet. In-jung's ex-boyfriend was Yoochun. Yoochun broke up with her because of a guy. i wonder who that is? Jaelee and In-jung are best friends. Jaelee went to rehab! wonder why she went there? lastly HoMin are working on a project and it's HATE at first sight!