Chapter nineteen

Do I Even Know You

He walked on the streets of the noisy city in the cold winter night.

He thought how he and Yunho had met. The sweet memories came rushing back into his mind. He couldn’t help but smiled at them

-Flashback-

They met at a small shop selling polo-t.

“I want these,” the guy told the salesgirl.

“Hey, I saw that first.” He went forward and grabbed the pink polo-t.

The taller guy frowned at him.

“It’s the last one, sirs.” She said enjoying looking at the two handsome guys.

“You can have it but on one condition.” The tall guy smiled his sunshine smile.

His heart skipped a beat. [A/N: sorry to interrupt but I can’t help it. OMO!! AAAHHHH!!!]

“What is it?”

“It’s on me,”

So after the payment, they went to have coffee. They talked like they knew each other. And later they exchanged their numbers. Then they started… hanging out.

-End of flashback-

He sighed, knowing this beautiful relationship is going to disappear any time soon.

He didn’t cry and he will never cry.

Why should he?

Just then his thoughts were interrupted by somebody’s crying.

He turned to see a girl squatting on the floor crying.

Got ditched by boyfriend? He smirked at the thought and walked over to the girl.

“Hello? Are you okay? Do you need help?” he asked.

The girl looked up with her teary wet eyes. Suddenly she was grabbing his legs and crying louder.

Everybody on the street was staring at them.

“Please don’t cry,” he begged but it was no use because she cried even louder which more attention than ever.

He had enough. He bent down and grabbed her and carried her and waved for a cab.

They were in the cab and when he was about to ask where her house is. He found she was already fast asleep in his embrace.

He sighed and told the driver where his house is instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She got up noticing she was not in her big blue bedroom.

This room was all black. She hates black.

She was wearing her old clothes, she noticed.

She walked out of the room, and as she walked down the narrow stairway, she heard somebody humming. That person was humming a song that’s all too familiar for her.

She ran to the person and exclaimed, “You’re humming dbsk’s hug!”

The person jumped at the sudden exclamation by her.

She went towards him saying excitedly, “I love dbsk! They’re like my ultimate bias group! They’re so so so cool and awesome! And I love Hero so so much!”

He turned to look at her and she immediately shut .

Omo, he’s so damn hawt! He’s like Hero! She thought excitedly.

He raised an eyebrow at her, “really? Well I just listened to them on the radio on and off. By the way, you’re totally different from yesterday.”

Then, yesterday night’s event came clicking back.

Her face totally changed.

What was she going to do? She couldn’t possibly tell her parents that the world greatest billionaire just ditched her.

“Breakfast is ready, miss.” He told her as he took off his apron.

“Oh, right.”

“So, you got ditched by your boyfriend last night?” he asked, breaking the silence between them. She could have said she literally chocked herself just then.

“Are you okay?” he asked concerned. She waved her hand and gulped a whole glass of water down her windpipe. He just looked at her.

“Ne, I’m fine.” She coughed. “And yes, I got ditched.”

The guy in front of her stretched his hand out, she looked at him, “What?”

“High five,” he stated matter-of-factly.

“Okay…” and their palms touched. She felt a tingling sensation as she felt his touch. “You got ditched by your girlfriend?”

“No. Just like you, boyfriend.”

“MWO?!” she almost chocked on her milk this time,

He glared at her and continued munching food.

“Oh…” she was speechless. “No wonder you didn’t me…”

“MWO?!” he looked at her with his open wide eyes.

“Nah, just kidding, ha-ha, don’t take it seriously.” She said awkwardly, wanting to knock her head on the wall just right then.

--------------------------------------------------------
“Where do you stay?” he asked as they finished washing the dishes.

“Um, wae?” she asked. Eottoke? Eottoke? If her parents or anyone saw her with some other guy instead of her boyfriend no ex-boyfriend, she was so going to die.

“To send you home, pabo,” he rolled his eyes.

Omo, he called me pabo!

“Uh, andwe! You can’t take me home! No, I mean I’ll go home myself, don’t wanna trouble you anymore.” she smiled warily.

“Okay…”

“Here’s my number… call me if you need anything and call me Stacy.” She scrolled her number and her name on his hand with a pen.

What the hell?! He thought.

And before he could say anything, she was out of the front door and off to wherever she was going.

“Stacy, huh…” he mumbled.

Why does this name sound so familiar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] u guys know who i'm talking about in this chap right? ooooooh~~ anyway comment and subscribe <3