Chapter seven

Do I Even Know You

[A/N] this time it's yunho with the shades! <3 oooh look at those legs~~ long~~ ahahaha

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"In-jung, omygod, I was at the hotel lobby just now and then i knocked this guy while i was texting you and omo In-jung!" Jaelee started blabbering when she met In-jung at Macau's most favorite spot for shopping.

"Jaelee, what the heck are you talking about?" In-jung looked at her confused.

"In-jung, this guy i knocked he was so so so handsome and so so so tall and you know what he asked me?" Jaelee was using her hand to show In-jung how tall this handsome guy was. In-jung laughed at her friend's action. Jaelee was always talking about how guys look, whether they're handsome or ugly, tall or short.

"What did he ask you then?" In-jung started walking and looked around the area. She haven't been shopping for quite awhile.

"He asked me for my number!"

"Mwo? Nah, you're just fantasising. A random guy you knocked just asked you for your number? You must be kidding." In-jung said shaking her head and continued walking.

"Trust me, I swear he really did." Jaelee wasn't happy by her friend's reaction to what she was saying.

"He must be a ert then. You should be careful." In-jung actually meant it as a joke but it dampen everything.

"I didn't give him anyway."

"Oh..." In-jung didn't know what to say anymore. So she decided to change the subject. "Let's get a dress for tonight. I don't have anything suitable..."

Jaelee smirked at her, "Huh, I knew you'd like him! See, I told you, you wouldn't regret coming here."

"No. I just say that we need to get a dress." In-jung started protesting.

"Like i'd believe that and it's only you getting the dress. I'm not going." Jaelee stuck her tongue out.

"What? but--"

"But he asked you out not me. A date for you two." Jaelee smiled thinking of her brilliant idea.

"How about you?"

"In-jung ah, I'm a big girl, i can take care of myself. And i'd probably go on a look out for the so called ert." Jaelee used her fingers to emphasized on the word ert.

"Ha-ha you win okay go find your ert man." In-jung laughed at her friend.

"So lets get you a dress now. A perfect one." Jaelee pulled In-jung's arm and went into Nichii.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

His meeting just ended and he decided to go sightseeing, since he was in a famous place called Macau.

It was evening and he'd changed into comfortable t-shirt, shorts, a pair of sport shoes and a DSLR hanging around his neck.

He didn't called his driver to drive him around, instead he walked.

While he was capturing beautiful pictures of the place. He caught sight of familair back view.

He stared at her back view. It's her, he thought smiling.

She was looking at a map. Maybe she's lost, he thought again and stride over to her.

"Looks like we meet again." He said when he reached her side and it startled her which made him smile at her cute action.

"Oh, it's you. Yeah, we meet again. And you're a korean." She smiled when she heard him speaked her own language.

"Ne. Touring alone? Wanna join me?" He asked.

"Sure, i guess you could use some company too, right?"

"Yup."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm exhausted." She said as they walked back to the hotel lobby.

"Me too," They were staying in the same hotel.

"Lets get a drink." She said and walked to the hotel cafe. He followed her.

"So we've met again and toured the whole city together but I still didn't get your name and number." He laughed.

"Neither did i. Pass me your phone."

He handed her his blackberry.

"So you're Jaelee," he muttered reading what she typed. 

"Ne, see ya. Gonna have a bath. I bet stink like a dead meat." She joked and both laughed.

"By the way, I'm Changmin." He called after her seeing her walked towards the lift.

She turned around and nodded then waved. He waved back.

He liked her. A lot. And he knows that. Eottoke?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Which do you prefer? Red or white?" Yunho asked when they were back in his suite, after dinner.

He kinda like this girl.

"Red," She smiled, sitting down.

He took out the wine bottle and poured it into two glasses. He handed one to her.

"So In-jung, you were saying you're currently working for Shimyoung Enterprise."

"Ne. Wae?"

"'cause my company is also working on a huge project with your company."

"Ha-ha, i bet you had a great time with my boss. He's actually really rude, makes me feel like kicking his ." They laughed at her comment. But he's also a great kisser, she wanted to add.

"Yeah, i totally had." and they laughed again.

They were so close now. Their faces were inches apart.

Joongie will kill me if he knows this but he doesn't know, I just want a little taste, Yunho thought.

Should i kiss him? In-jung wondered.

Their lips were touching but a phone ring caused the situation to become totally awkward.

"Mianhe," In-jung said awkwardly, cursing silently and took out her mobile.

"It's okay," Yunho said and sipped his wine, "You should picked it up."

She nodded and got up to answer the call at the side of the room.

"Where are you, Nam In-jung!" Jaelee's loud voice demanded. "It's past midnight already. I'm so worried you know."

"Sorry, okay, I'm coming now. Bye." And she shut the line off. At this time, Jaelee's voice seemed annoying but she was right, she needed to go back.

"I should excuse myself." She said turning back to Yunho and collected her bag.

"Arasso," he said standing up too. They walked towards the door and opened it.

"Goodnight, Yunho." She said.

"Good night, In-jung." Yunho smiled and bent down to kiss her cheek.

In-jung blushed feeling his lips touched her skin.

She waved and walked away.

He smiled looking at her back view then went in to his suite.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] hello people! remember to subscribe and leave a comment!! i really REALLY would appreciate it. thanks :) Changmin is so nice to Jaelee. Jealous :P haha lol kidding. Yunho is so nice!! i love him!! naega saranghae yunho oppa!! saranghae changmin oppa!! <3<3<3 haha lol