Chapter twenty-two

Do I Even Know You

"Tsk tsk... having problems?" he said as he took a seat next to her.

She turned and saw who it was, "Ne, wanna join?"

"Why not?" he smirked and grabbed a can of beer in front of him.

"So... In-jung told me about you and her... I can't believe arranged marriage still exist!" she exclaimed looking up at the dark black sky. There were no stars since they were in the city after all.

They were at the rooftop of the apartment.

He chuckled and asked her, "So, what's this drinking beer thing that you're having?"

"Molla... I just felt like it..." she replied with a reluctant smile.

"Yeah, right," he smirked, again, causing her stomach to do a somersault.

"What?!" she protested.

"Nothing,"

"Yeah, right," she mimicked him. They laughed and later ended up in total awkward silence as they sipped at their beer.

"I was thinking of leaving the country..." she started, breaking the silence as she watched the active night city.

"So, are you?" he looked at her.

"Molla... but your wife--"

"Future wife," he corrected and they laughed.

"Okay, your future wife, told me to stay that I didn't need to leave..."

"Well, I agree with her."

"But you don't know why I need to leave in the first place."

"Oh, I know. Trust me, Jaelee-ssi, I know." He smirked at her, enjoying her shocked expression.

"H-how'd you know?"

"Hmm... molla?" he mimicked her this time.

"Yah! You!" they started fooling around and neither of them knew how they ended up in that awkward position.

She was right on top of him, their faces only a few inches apart, their gaze never left each others. [A/N: ishhhh! this sounds sooo cliché, don't you guys agree?]

His hands cupped her cheek pulling her face nearer towards his.

Their lips were already touching and she could feel his hot breath hitting on her hard.

She couldn't take it anymore and crashed her lips on his.

He smirked as he kissed her back.

"What. On. Earth. Are. You. Guys. Doing." the voice wavered but still sterned.

They both got up as soon as they realized whose voice it was.

"In-jung we can explain. I can explain! Wait In-jung ah! Don't run!" she quickly chased her friend down the stairs.

They were out in the streets with one chasing the other.

"In-jung ah! In-jung ah! Wait up!" she shouted at her friend and to her surprise In-jung stopped abruptly which almost made her knock over In-jung.

"You know what, Kim Jaelee?" In-jung said loudly as tears uncontrollably streamed down both her cheeks.

"No, In-jung let me expl--"

"I guess your brother was right! He is right! Maybe you should just leave this place. Leave Seoul. Leave--"In-jung wasn't able to finish what she had to say because just then a slap landed on her right cheek, hard."

She looked at the person who had slapped her in disbelief.

"Did you just slap me?" she couldn't believe what just happened.

"Ne," the person replied coolly, slipping both his hands into his pocket.

Jaelee was... well, stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] aishhh *shaking my head* and actually i was planning to make this a chap but well there wasn't any ty inspiration... boohoohoo :(( sorry... comment and subscribe!! :D and umm upvote too?? :DDD