Chapter twenty-nine

Do I Even Know You

"Stacy, our grandfather, it seemed had given the Shims who were barren to adopt Changmin when he was still a baby in return for the financial aid that Shimyoung Enterprise had provided Jung Jewellery with." Yunho summarised the whole situation.

Stacy was still dumbfounded as she continued to stare at Changmin.

Injung covered in huge surprise by the sudden news.

Jaelee cleared , "Why don't the both of you take a seat too?"

Changmin nodded and pulled two chairs to their table, joining the four who had previously arrived.

After digesting the information she just received, Stacy spoke, "Well, to my dear two oppas, I still think that Jaejoong and I are a perfect match and we're going to marry each other."

Yunho looked like he wanted to protest further but Stacy held her hand up to stop him.

"However, I haven't finish, Jaejoong and I decided that we'll only marry after my undergraduate studies." She grinned at the others.

"I think that's quite a reasonable decision they made." Injung said when the others remained quiet.

"If Injung thinks it's fine, I'm fine with it too as long as you finish your studies without any hassle." Changmin stated with a shrug as he looked adoringly at his future wife.

"Yay!" Stacy exclaimed happily then looked at Yunho in anticipation, "Oppa?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Yunho said as he massage his temple.

"Oh, my God! Jaejoong oppa, they approve! Gomawo everyone!"

"I guess everything should be alright then," Jaelee sighed in relieve.

"Since our problem is resolved, shall we proceed with ordering food?" Jaejoong handed the others the menu. He was clearly starving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Injung-ah, I can't believe you're getting married! I'm so excited!" Jaelee jumped up and down in their living area.

Injung chuckled, "I'm glad you're my maid of honour and Changmin apparently ask your sweet boyfriend to be his best man since they're brothers."

They continued to discuss the wedding plans as they slipped each wedding invitation card into respective envelopes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have the both of you planned where to go for your honeymoon?" Mrs. Shim asked over high tea in the Shims beautiful courtyard.

"Ne, eommonim," Injung smiled gaily.

"We're going to Rome and Norway." Changmin stated.

"Good, at least it's not Paris." Mrs. Shim rolled her eyes and all three laughed.

"So the wedding is only four days away, is everything prepared well, Injung dear?" Mrs. Shim who was a perfectionist asked to make sure everything was alright.

"Eomma, stop pressuring Injung, she has a lot on her plate already." Changmin wrapped his arm protectively around Injung.

"The one occupying her the most is you." Mrs. Shim pinched her cheeky son.

"Except for the cake, they haven't got in contact with me yet, eommonim. That reminds me I should give them a ring. Excuse me," Injung stood up to make the call.

"Eomma, how did you know Injung was the one for me?" Changmin asked in curiosity when mother and son were on their own.

"Because all mothers know what's best for their children," Mrs. Shim winked at her son, "Especially your eomma."

"Eomma is cheeky," Changmin chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


[A/N] OMG I'm sorry that I was on hiatus for so damn long! How can it be 2 years+ already?! It's totally unbelievable but thanks for staying and supporting me all this time. Kamsahmida! I promise to properly finish this story soon!