Chapter twelve

Do I Even Know You

She smiled after recovering from her surprise.

“Anyeonghasaeyo, Changmin-ssi, right?” Jaelee sat opposite of him.

“Ne, what’d you like?” Changmin asked, instead of self-serving, he waved a waiter to come. The waiter was irritated but he couldn’t annoy this very customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s very nice to see you again.” Jaelee said as they walked down the street, early next morning. 

They had stayed there eating ice-cream, talking and laughing.

“Yeah, you too, wanna come over to my place?” Changmin asked as casually as possible but of course it doesn’t sound right.

“Perhaps another time, gotta get ready for work,” Jaelee told him nicely.

“How about I drive you back?” he offered.

“That’d be great,” she smiled gratefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“You really didn’t need to walk me to my front door.” Jaelee told him, again.

“But that’s what a gentleman should do.” He grinned handsomely.

She laughed, “Anyway, kamsahamida.” She bowed.

“No need of those formalities, Jaelee-ssi.” He waved his hand at her.

“Then stop calling me—“suddenly the door was opened, cutting her off her sentence.

“Jaelee ah, mianhe. Where have you been? Don’t be mad okay?” In-jung was too occupied with her friend that she

didn’t noticed someone was staring at her. The world is so small…

“In-jung ah?” Changmin looked at her straight in the eye.

“Opp—pa?” In-jung couldn’t believe her eyes and blinked twice just to make sure.

“Oppa?” Jaelee repeated her friend’s word. “You guys know each other?” Jaelee asked and then she looked at In-jung

angrily, “How many things have you kept away from me?”

“I—I, Jaelee let me explain!” In-jung hurried in, following Jaelee inside.

Changmin looked at his watch, he ought to leave anyway. He sighed and walked off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jaelee ah! Jaelee, talk to me!” In-jung knocked and banged on Jaelee’s bedroom door. “Please, don’t be mad.

I have my reasons to why I didn’t tell you about all these. If you’d—“

Jaelee practically ripped her door opened, not really literally but still…

“So, now you want to talk? This is not the first time you’ve kept things away from me, you !” Jaelee screamed at her face.

“Mwo?! What’d you just called me?” In-jung couldn’t believe her usual bubbly friend just called her a .

“You’re a  and you act like one! I hate you!” Jaelee slammed her door in In-jung’s face.

In-jung just gapped, her friend’s words were loud, ringing in her ears over and over again.

Just then, her phone rang. She reached into her pocket of her shorts and answered the call.

“Yeboseyo?” She spoke as calmly as she could.

“I think there’s something we need to talk about, yeobo.” The person from the other line spoke.

To her horror she recognizes who it was, especially when there’s only one person who called her yeobo on this planet.

“Same old’ place, right now if you can.”

“Arasso,” she replied. After changing and collecting all the things she needed and walked towards the exit, 

and with one last looked at Jaelee’s bedroom door, sighed and left.

“I can’t believe she just left. She’s a , alright.” Jaelee muttered opening her room door just when In-jung had just left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] uh-oh, In-jung and Jaelee’s friendship are actually breaking :x I think Changmin is actually practically acting pretty cool about In-jung and Jaelee knowing each other, huh. Anyway, comment and subscribe! Have a nice day/night =] i've actually got another 2 more chaps ready and if u guys want comment so that i can update :D