Chapter ten

Do I Even Know You

"Ouch..." she felt something hit her and pushed it away.

Wait a second... is it something or is it...

"OHMYGOD~" she screamed and quickly pushed herself away from the person sleeping beside her. "You're ~" she continued screaming.

"So are you..." he said sleepily and then came to his senses that the situation was kind of... wrong perhaps? "Holy crap. Did we just--"

"Don't you dare say a word. In-jung is so gonna kill me if she finds out." She started blabbering as she picked up her clothes and ran for the bathroom.

"What do you mean by In-jung is gonna kill you?" He stopped her before she could shut the door close.

"Uh-oh" she covered with her hand.

"Aisshh, i knew you were trying to set us up." He ruffled with his hair in frustration. "Look Jaelee, In-jung and i are not, how should i say it? not gonna work out? Yeah... I think that's it."

"Mianhe... I thought maybe... aigoo, and i didn't know you had a boyfriend." Jaelee mumbled.

"Nevermind. The next time don't assume again and it's actually my personal business, you're just my secretary." He waved his hands and walked back to the bed and lie down.

Jaelee stood there, don't know how to react. She felt insulted.

"No one's gonna know if we shut our mouths about this." Yunho said loud enough for her to hear.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Your place isn't a safe place to stay you know." He said more in a statement then a question.

"I know but temporarily i can only afford my apartment in this kind of situation." She said looking out of the window of the fast moving sports car.

"Sticky situation," he said to himself but she heard him.

"How about my place?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"Your place? Are you kidding? What would your mom think?" She asked looking at him with a are-you-serious sot of face.

"No, i'm not. And not there. We could stay in my condo." He said adjusting his car at a parking lot of his office.

"Wait, we? Aren't you staying with your mom? By the way, it's a sunday. Why are we here?" She said getting out of the car and walked towards him. He lead her to the lobby.

"Looks like you really think i'm a mama's boy. I've got some stuff to deal with first and i need your help."

"Yes, you are. Woah, amazing. Mr. Shim wants my help." She said sarcastically.

He eyed her a look but she was used to him and it didn't help her to shut up but laughed.

They got into the elevator and he pressed the highest floor number to his office.

"So, you want me to move in with you, oppa?" She asked cheekily.

He smirked. "Well, since you called me oppa, i might consider that."

"Yeah, right."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who did the measuring? It's all totally wrong and the designs are well, yuck." She held the papers with a disgusted look.

"That's why i need your help. I shouldn't have let the new intern worked on this." Changmin said tiredly.

"I guess i could work on it." She said and started picking up the measuring tape and measured the manequines waistline.

"Komawo, In-jung." He went over and wapped his arms around her and kissed her.

She smiled and turned towards him, "you could be reallypolite if you want, you know?"

"Yup and only if i want to." and both kissed, again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Jung Yunho, where have you been?" Junsu called out as his friend walked towards the table where he and Yoochun were seated.

"No where special. So 'sup guys?" Yunho sat down casually and waved for the waiter.

"We were wondering if you're having this thing with Jaejoong again?" Junsu said slowing, choosing his words carefully.

"We're fine." Yunho said curtly.

"Look, we're just trying to help you--" Yoochun was cut off before he could continue what he had to say to Yunho.

"Yoochun?" the eerily familiar voice rang in his ears and turned to saw a beautiful girl standing there with a tall handsome young man.

"In-jung?"

She walked towards him. He stood up.

"Damn, he's ex-girlfriend is back in town." Junsu whined.

His ex-girlfriend?

Her ex-boyfriend?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] hi everybody :] i'm back after a while. sorry, been busy with school :[ comment and subscribe~ hope you guys enjoy :P