Chapter sixteen

Do I Even Know You

"Eottoke? eottoke?" She repeated walking up and down in the suite.

She was wearing a bathrobe.

He looked at her and sighed, going back to his coffee, scones and newspaper.

"Gwaenchana?" he asked not bothering to glance up.

"Eottoke?! I'm dying!" she exclaimed and came out wearing her previous night's clothes.

"Yeah, right," he got up too and looked her up and down.

"I'm serious! What're doing is really bad. Serious bad." she looked like she wasn't fooling around.

"So what is it, Jaelee?" he straightened his tie. Why can't he just get right even without Jaejoong around? Because only Joongie can do it. He frowned at himself.

"Uh...umm... I--I can't tell you...Yunho..." she said biting her lower lip. "Anyway, i gotta go. Bye."

And before he could say anything she was long gone.

"Aishh... that girl." he shook his head, looking at the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Where is Yunho?

That guy could act like a real jackass when they quarell, he sighed.

"Junsu?" his eyes wide opened when he saw the guy walking towards him.

"Yeah, it's me Jae. And i'm here to tell you that things are getting quite intense." the guy in front of him was very serious in a way he doesn't welcome very much. Not that Jaejoong doesn't like Junsu, it's just that it sounded like there's going to be bad news. Real bad ones.

"Specifically what are these things you're talking about?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. He will not blow up... whatever it is... he will not blow up...

"Well, let's just say, your sister is back in town. Jae, you've been quite out of the circle lately." Junsu said in a hollow voice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] hello people! comment and subscribe yeah! omo who's jae's sister?!! this is interesting isn't it? sorry for the short chap but another chap is coming out real soon! :)