Chapter twenty

Do I Even Know You

 

[A/N] ahahahaha Yunho working on a desk yahahaha sooooooooooooo hawt~~ <3<3<3 sorry that I sound like a ert but... I can't help it~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An envelope appeared in front of his face out of the blue.

He looked up to see who the one holding on it was.

He was surprised to see it was, "What's this?” refusing to reach out and take it, fearing what he thought was real.

"I quit..." she said slowly.

"Mwo? Don't play with me, I don't like it." He glared at her.

"Unfortunately, no I'm not playing." she said solemnly.

He stood up, walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her, "Wae? Aren't you happy working for me?"

She wriggled from his hug, "if I stay around, things will just get a lot more complicated and I can promise that none of us will be okay about it."

He looked at her for a long time, starring deep into her eyes but she shifted her gaze to anywhere but not him.

He heaved a heavy sigh and stretched his right hand out reluctantly.

She pushed the letter into his hand hurriedly and turned to walk away when he grabbed her wrist.

He turned her around in a fast and swift motion, and then planted the sweetest kiss on her lips. "Take care Jaelee. If you need anything call me." he whispered into her ear.

Before she could react by his actions, he already let her go. He walked over to his desk while she gathered herself and walked out of the office.

Yunho, mianhe...

Jaelee, what happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up or we're gonna be late again." she shook his tanned fit body.

"Aishhh, its okay..." he said as he hid under the covers.

"Shim Changmin! Get up or I’ll call your mom and--" before she could finish threatening this particular guy whom she is constantly sleeping with every night and found her lips trapped by his.

His hands beautifully massaged the back of her, making her relaxed as usual when she was trapped by his trance.

"In-jung ah~" he moaned between the kisses. She moaned in replied.

"Can we do it again before we get up?" he asked but that was the total wrong step he took.

She shoved him aside, remembering that they have to go to work.

"No, you ert." and threw a pillow lightly at him before getting up to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa! I'm back!" she shouted as she entered the big wooden doors.

But she saw someone else instead, "call your oppa when you come back but not your mother."

"Umma~" she pouted cutely and went to hug her mother. "Where's oppa?"

"I knew you're going to ask that. He's not back yet. Where were you last night first?" her mother demanded.

"I was uh I-I-I- need to go and change and eat! I'm starving!" she quickly disappeared upstairs before her mother could ask anything more.

Damn... how was she going to answer that?

----------------------------

"Oppa you're bac--" she stopped abruptly when she walked into the dining room and saw her oppa, umma and a visitor she never thought she would see again. At least not in this sort of situation.

"Ne, this is Jae--" her brother started introducing but was cut off.

"There's no need of any introduction, Yunho. We've already met. Well, hello Stacy. Good to see you again." the visitor smirked at her.

Oh gawd... she's gonna faint...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] hi guys subscribe and comment and if I can I’ll try to update another chapter today hwaiting and happy Chinese new year :D