Chapter twenty-three

Do I Even Know You

She clenched her fist tight and then unclenched them.

She wanted to return the slap to him but he grabbed her wrist just in time.

"Let go!" she struggled in his gripped.

"Not until you take your words back." He replied coldly and tightened his gripped on her.

"And why should I?" she stopped struggling and looked at him.

"Let's not get too--" Jaelee tried calming the two in front of her.

"Stay out of this!" They both shouted.

"O-okay..." she said and surrendered by putting both hands up.

"Why should I?" In-jung repeated her question towards him.

"Because we're not even in love!"

"H-how do you know that then?"

"And that means you've got no right to-- wait what? Are you--"Changmin's mind was racing so fast that he couldn't think properly for the first time in his life as he watched the girl in front of him nodded her head.

Maybe I should leave the two alone... Jaelee thought and with one last look, she walked away.

"In-jung, I-I-"

“You don't have to say anything and I'm sorry." With that she walked away.

For the first time, Shim Changmin couldn't think clearly.

He was dumbfounded as he stared at her back view slowly disappearing into the crowd of the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've got a very blue room." He commented, making her roll her eyes.

"Favorite color, any prob with it?" she asked and plopped herself on her big blue bed.

"Aniyo," he smirked and scrolled her iPod which mostly happens to be all DBSK's music.

"Hey!" she suddenly said out loud to him. He raised an eyebrow at her and turned to her baby blue laptop.

"So I remember you saying that you had a boyfriend. Who is he?" she asked playfully, sitting on the edge of her blue desk.

"Do I need to tell you?" he asked not bothered by her.

"Hell, yeah!" she exclaimed and plopped herself on his lap.

"Hmm..." he hummed.

"So...?" Gawd, she felt like choking this handsome yet annoying guy.

"Hmm..." he continued humming.

"Fine!"

He burst out laughing.

She grabbed his neck wanting to chock him to his death. Of course he wouldn't let her and grabbed her hand and suddenly pulled her.

They were so-so-so close...

Her breathing increased, her heartbeat was beating in an uneven pace.

"C-can I kiss you?" his breath hit her.

Before she could even process what he had even said, she found her lips trapped in his and herself responding to it.

His tongue pushed opened, wanting entrance and she let him in.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she moaned into the kiss, "Jae..."

His hands were beautifully massaging her back, no her whole body.

His left hand was on her s, massaging and squeezing it, making her moaned deeply into the kiss.

His right hand was on her thigh, caressing it, making her breathing even hard.

Stacy Jung, you do not want to do this! You're just seventeen and his ten years older than you! You're not supposed to lose your ity right now! Stop it, Stacy!

God, she feels good... it's been such a long time since I've been with a woman no wait she's just a girl. She's ten years younger than me and still schooling. And she's probably still a ...

Although both of their minds were telling they to stop but they still carried on...

Because both of them wanted it so much...

Unfortunately, something just has to break the moment...

"S-Stacy-y?" He brother was shocked at the sudden sight of them.

Both their shirts were almost all ed and Jaejoong's hands were still under her skirt.

.

Damn it.

She shoved Jaejoong's hand out and got up buttoning her shirt quickly.

"We need to talk. And that includes you too." Yunho pointed at Jaejoong.

-----------------------------

They sat at Yunho's private living room.

Awkward silence filled the air.

"It's late, guess I'll make a move." He started getting up.

"We haven't even started our conversation Kim Jaejoong." Yunho's voice was cold making his sister flinched but it didn't scare Jaejoong away although he stood at where he was.

"Oh, so now it's Kim Jaejoong, huh?" His fists clenched and knuckles were turning white.

"And what do you expect me to call you? Joongie?!" Yunho got up too.

"Guys..."

"Shut it, Stacy!" Her brother hissed at her fiercely.

"You jerk! Can't you talk to your sister better?" Jaejoong defended her.

"And can't you leave my sister alone?!"

"And what if I won't, Yunnie?" Jaejoong smirked at the guy in front of him.

"Are you serious?! She's ten years younger than you! I can't let that happened!" Yunho shouted.

"If gender wasn't a matter when I was with you then age isn't a big deal either, Jung Yunho!"

Stacy's eyes grew wide hearing the words coming from the man she'd just kissed half an hour ago.

"O-oppa-a... y-you're g-gay-y?" she stuttered.

"Stacy... I-I-"

"C'mon, let's get the hell out of here." Jaejoong said and grabbed her hand and went.

She didn't struggle because Jaejoong was right they needed to get the hell out of there. She needed to get the hell out of there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] here's another chap :)) Jaejoong is shooooooooooo HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT <3<3<3 comment and subscribe :)) upvote?? :DD