Chapter twenty-five

Do I Even Know You

“Ouch! Watch it!” he shouted knocking into someone.

“Hey! You’re the one rushing and ended up knocking—“she stopped as soon she looked up and realized who the freaking person had knock into her.

His eyes grew wide realizing who it was too. He never thought he’d meet her again, at least not so soon.

“J-jaelee?”

“Yah Jung Yunho! Why were you rushing just now and being so rude? Apologize right now!” she ordered him as soon as she got her senses back. He’s even hotter since she last saw him although it’s winter…

“Mianhe,” he said and stretched one hand out. She took it and got up. His big hand around her small hand sending tingles down her spine.

“Um, Jaelee I wish to stay but I’ve gotta go so, maybe we’ll see each other around sometime?” he said then rushed off not even waiting for an answer.

She heaved a long sigh seeing him disappear around the corner.

“Maybe, just maybe…” she muttered under her scarf.

-------------------------------------------------------

She stopped by a road side stall selling hot cocoa.

“Can you give me a large hot cocoa?” she and a man said together to the person selling. “Mianhe, but we only have the last cup.” The person selling said.

She turned to see who the annoying person was.

No way…

Is this what they call fate…?

The man smiled at her warmly and turned towards the person selling hot cocoa once again saying “give us that large hot cocoa then.”

She finally regained her composure and noticed what just happened and shouted at him, “Jung Yunho! I was here first!”

He paid the guy then raised an eyebrow at her, “Oh yeah? Well I paid first, so it’s mine.”

“Jung Yunho!”

“Ne?”

“You’re being a big bully!” she whined and pouted, hitting his arm.

He laughed and grabbed her hands then whispered into her ear, “Why don’t let’s share it?”

She blushed feeling his closeness, his hot breath on her.

And just right then she wanted to hug him; she wanted to cry in his arms.

She had messed her life over and over again.

“J-jalee, gwaenchana?” Yunho asked startled by the sudden actions of the girl in front of him. She was clinging on him tightly, sobbing her heart out.

He reached her back hesitantly then patted her, trying to sooth the sudden rise of emotions in her.

The hot cocoa was forgotten…

People around them were invisible…

Because right then, the thing that only mattered were the two of them…

“Y-yunho-o, what’s wrong with me? Why do I always mess things up? Why do I let myself get into so much trouble? Why do I always have to let my brother down? And make him disown me as his sister? Why do I have to spoil my friend’s relationship? I feel like I don’t even know myself! I hate myself! I don’t deserve to live! I-I-“

Just then, Yunho grabbed both of her hands, making her looked into his eyes. “How dare you say such things?”

“Yunho… I’m afraid…”

“Shh… don’t worry I’m here…” with that he planted his y lips on hers.

She wanted to pull away but he didn’t let her, pressing his lips deeper on hers.

She finally gave in and responded. The sweet kiss soon became a passionate and deep kiss.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Where is she?

It’s already 2:39am…

Is she not coming?

Should I leave and go find her instead?

What if she comes when I’m gone?

What if she’s not even coming?

Why oh why must she come at such wrong timing and spot him making out with her best friend?

Why oh why did he need to slap her?

And worst, why oh why did he say he didn’t love her?

He kicked a pebble beside him frustratingly.

He felt like grabbing anybody just to punch and punch to let out his anger.

But he couldn’t…

It wasn’t anybody’s fault, it was his…

He looked up to see a couple kissing passionately under a lamppost.

Wait, don’t they look familiar?

He walked closer to them but making sure they wouldn’t notice.

He couldn’t help but be surprised seeing who it were.

Jung Yunho and Kim Jaelee…?

Seriously…?

Then he realized he didn’t feel any heart ache when he saw Jaelee whom he thought he had feelings for kissed another man.

He sighed and walked back to the bench he had sat for hours waiting for the person he thought he didn’t love but now he wasn’t so sure…

And now, he really started to panic…

What if she’s really truly not coming?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] haha i've updated another chapter and i want to specially thank Cassiopeia_ELF for upvoting this fic <3 and i would also like to thank you for reading and supporting me all this while *tears of joy* :))) don't forget to leave a comment ^^