Chapter twenty-four

Do I Even Know You

[A/N] help me! I'm dying of lack of ty inspiration :x haha kidding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jaejoong-ssi, stop!” she shouted at the person who had literally dragged her out of her house and now she was out of breath.

“Are you okay? Mianhe…” He said as he turned to look at her who was bending down.

She straightened herself up and walked closer to him.

She cupped his face with both of her hands, sending a wave of warmth into him.

She could see the anger that was in his eyes was now replaced with sadness.

They stared into each other’s eyes and before he knew it, tears were streaming down on both cheeks.

He hugged her tightly, burying his head in the crook of her neck as he cried silently.

She hugged him back too, patting his back as comfort.

After a while, he let go but didn’t dare looked straight into her eyes.

“You could continue crying if you want you know.” She suggested kindly.

He raised an eyebrow at her, yeah right, “No thank you,” and continued walking away.

“You man and your big ego,” She sighed shaking her head.

“What’d ya say?” he turned around and questioned her.

“Nothing,” she stuck her tongue out and hooked her arm with his.

He suddenly retracted his arm away, she blushed thinking she took the wrong move but just then he s his arm around her waist, pulling her closer towards him.

“I’m felling a lil cold,” he whispered as mist came out from his mouth with a playful smirk across his face.

She blushed harder but anyways wrapped her arm around his waist too.

People on the sidewalk couldn’t help but glance at them thinking what a perfect and sweet couple they are… [Aishhh… I’m feeling jealous… xP]

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Dududududu~

Her phone rang and vibrated in her pocket.

She took it out to see the same caller ID who had been calling her for a millionth time since the past hour.

She rejected the call, again and continued walking.

This time her phone vibrated again in her hands.

It was a text.

She heaved a long sigh and open it up to read what he has to say.

-I’ll wait for you at Seoul’s Central Park until 3am

                                                                     Changmin-

She checked the time now; it was only 11:49pm. It looks like he was giving her a lot of time to think things through.

What should she do?

Should she go?

She loved him…

Should she even see him again?

But he’s not in love with her…

Eotokke…

She heaved another long sigh and walked into a small shop selling porridge and rice wine.

She was welcomed by two elderly.

“Appa, umma…” she called as she hugged them.

Changmin had took them out of the old folks home, paid all their debts, and even opened a small little shop for them to do some business. It wasn’t an order from Mrs. Shim but his decision.

They owe him too much…

She owes him too much…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] i feel like killing my computer sometimes... -.- i had to write this chap twice... pshhh... :/ hope u guys enjoy and looked forward to my next update which would be ages since i've SO MANY activities going on in school outside school blah blah blah I'm such a busy person hahaha xD