Chapter twenty-eight

Do I Even Know You

"Morning, babe." He smiled looking down at her. They were in a hotel after meeting each other twice last night.

"Oh, Yunho... what time is it now?" she asked smiling back at him. He took his Samsung S4 to see what the time was.

"Ten nineteen am," he replied as he watched her gathered her clothes and walking half towards the bathroom. Just when he was about to give a cheeky comment, his phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo?" he answered the call.

"Oppa, it's me, Stacy. Can we meet?" he almost smiled when he heard his sister's voice but suddenly remembered the events happened last night.

"When and where do you suggest?" he asked after a pause. He could hear a soft sigh from his sister after he replied.

"An hour's time at Jamie's Dish for brunch, is that okay?"

"Hm..."

"Okay, oppa, see you there!" she said happily and was about to cut the line off when Yunho stopped her.

"Stacy, did you go home yesterday?" he asked.

"Uh, no, I--" she admitted softly.

"You were with him the whole time?" anger suddenly building in him again.

"Yes but we didn't do anything!" her voice sounded panicky.

"No ?" he asked directly wanting to make sure that everything was okay.

"No ! Oppa, you know I wouldn't do that and Jaejoong oppa wouldn't do that to me too."

"Yeah, yeah bye." He cut the line off first seeing that Jaelee had changed and was out of the bathroom already.

"Who was that?" Jaelee asked combing her hair.

"My sister, she wants me to have brunch with her."

"Oh,"

"Wanna come?" he asked back hugging her while she relaxed in his arms.

"But won't it be weird?"

"Nah, she'll love you." He said giving her a peck on her cheeks.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." he assured her.

"Arraso," she smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were at Jamie's Dish earlier than what they have set their time of appointment. She reached over and squeezed his hand. He smiled at her. If he hadn't met her, what would've happened to him by now?

"We can always cancel this thing if you're not comfortable with meeting my brother now." She said kindly still holding onto his hand.

"I'm fine, Stacy. We'll have to do this sooner or later anyway." he smiled but deep down he felt nervous. Right then, Yunho appeared in front of them hand in hand with another girl that he couldn't make himself come to owning her as his own sister.

"O-p-ppa," she gulped looking at him shocked.

"You know Jaejoong?" Yunho asked Jaelee shocked too. Stacy wasn't getting what was happening while Jaejoong alone sat as he stared with his hands clenched at the girl before him.

"She does, I'm her stepbrother." Jaejoong stood up and said to him. Okay, now everyone at the table looked shocked. Yunho and Stacy looked to and fro at Jaejoong and Jaelee while Jaeleecouldn't believe that her stepbrother had actually said they were related. Was he owning her as his sister? She desperately hoped so. "Jaelee, I know what you're thinking right now. Yes, I'm owning you as my sister again but I need time to really forgive the wrongs you did in the past--"

She was crying with tears of longing, of touched, of joy as she hugged her older brother tightly. She missed him so badly. Owning her was more than enough. Jaejoong hesitantly reached out and patted her back. Seeing the siblings unite, Stacy turned to smile at Yunho who embraced her for a bear hug.

Somehow this meeting felt like siblings reunion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody settled down around the table, all feeling better now. They still had stares now and then from the other tables after their little drama.

"Oppa and onni, we have something to tell you." Stacy said feeling excited as her right hand covered her left hand. She could feel the object on her finger.

"What is it?" Yunho asked getting worried thinking whether Jaejoong or all her other ex-boyfriends had got her pregnant. And if he finds that bastard, the poor thing won't be able to see the sunset on the next day.

"Jaejoong and I--" He knew it! Jaejoong got her pregnant and now he's gonna kill his ex-boyfriend.

"Kim Jaejoong! You!" He stood up abruptly, Jaejoong just stared at him like he was a lunatic.

"Oppa!" Stacy yelled hysterically.

"Yunho!"

"Oppa, we're just getting married that's all!" Although at that time the news were supposed to break to the Yunho and Jaelee only but now it seems like the customers, waiters, waitresses, chefs in that shop all knew Stacy and Jaejoong were getting married. Heads turning again.

"What?!"

"Mwo?"

"Jung Yunho will you just get back to your seat first." Jaejoong ordered like he did when Yunho and him were together and Yunho obeyed like he always did too.

"We just broke up and now we're future brother-in-laws?" Yunho asked rubbing his temple.

"I'm afraid so, I've already asked her to marry me." Jaejoong said as he smiled affectionately at Stacy. He held her hand in his under the table where nobody could see but only the two of them knew.

"We're engaged, oppa." Stacy said hoping her brother wouldn't get too mad.

"Stacy, how long have you known Jaejoong? Jae, don't get offended." Yunho asked in a dead serious tone.

"A few days?" Stacy answered unsure.

"And you're sure that you love him and can take the vows when the both of you are in front of the altar and fulfill them?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Jaejoong interrupted.

"You're only seventeen, Stacy. Think of the consequences you'll have to face. On top of that, you're still schooling." Yunho ignored Jaejoong and continued. It was clear, he was worried about his sister's rushed decision.

"Yes, Stacy, think about the consequences." A tall guy came to sight with a beautiful lady beside him. "Hyung, we meet again."

"C-changmin? In-jung ah?" Jaelee was wide eyed but when she saw In-jung smiling at her, she relaxed and smiled back.

"Max and In-jung?" Jaejoong was surprised with the couple's sudden appearance.

"Mr. Shim, y-you already know everything?" Yunho stuttered because he didn't expect Changmin to know what their relation was. Changmin nodded smiling for the first time in front of him.

"Oppa, who are they? Why does this guy know my name?" Stacy asked Yunho, confused that everyone knew who the two were except for her.

"Stacy, meet your other oppa." Yunho said heaving a long loud sigh. Things just doesn't go right for once.

"Mwo?!" Everybody was shocked at this news even In-jung since Changmin never mentioned about any siblings.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] OMGGGGG!!! AHHHH I CAN'T TELL HOW SORRY I AM!!! AND WHEN I JUST SAW THAT I LAST UPDATED THIS FIC WAS MARCH 9 I WAS LIKE OH MAN! BUT I'M SO GRATEFUL TO THOSE WHO HAD FAITH IN MY "COMEBACK" SO HERE'S A CHAP. I HOPE IT DOESN'T BORES YOU. AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND UP VOTE :))))