Chapter nine

Do I Even Know You

He was right. They did it again that night.

She was awake feeling sun rays hitting on her. She felt heat radiate on her left side and a toned arm was wrapped around her waist.

She turned to see his handsome face with his eyelids closed and traced her fingers lightly on his toned abs.

She smiled thinking how they had spent the night. He was actually quite fun to be with except of course for his rudeness.

Out of the blue, she felt a strong hand grasp hers. She frowned.

"It's rude to stare at someone, especially that long." He smirked still with his eyes closed.

"Aishhh, who says i'm staring at you?" She protested yanking her hand away from his and started to get out from bed.

Two strong, toned, sun-tanned arms wrapped around her and pulled her back. She fell back onto the bed with him on top of her.

"What do you think of last night?" he whispered as he at her nape.

"What sort of question is that?" She asked confused, pushing him away. He chuckled looking at her as he her wavy brunette hair.

"Nothing," with that he crashed his lips on hers.

Yeah, right, like i'd believe that, she thought.

They kissed passionately and deeply.

We should do this more often, he thought as he pulled her in his embracement for a better kissing angle.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yeboseyo?" she answered the call. She was back home but In-jung still wasn't back yet until now.

It's gonna be 11pm and she's still not back from work, she sighed at her friend's absence.

"Kim Jaelee-ssi?" a voice that is all too familiar is asking for her but why is he calling her at this hour.

"Ne, boss. What is it?" She asked as she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of lemonade.

"Aigoo, i thought i told you not to call me that? Anyway, meet me at the Blues pub." Yunho said tiredly.

"Wae?"

"Just come. I'll pay you ot."

"Arasso."

------------------------------------------------------------

The place wasn't as packed as she thought it would be on a Saturday night. In fact, there wasn't much people there which make it so much easier to find her boss.

Sitting there, drinking, was the famous Jung Yunho.

She sighed, shook her head and walked towards him. She took a seat next to him.

"You came." He said not looking up at her. He sounded already drunk to her.

"Ne, are you all right?" Obviously, no.

"Nope. Just had two fights." He gulped his beer again.

She was looking around, no wonder, everyone here dress expensively. This place is for filthy rich people, huh.

"With who?" she asked admiring a hawt bartender.

"Parents and my... boyfriend..." he said softly but loud enough for her to catch the last of his sentence.

"Mwo?" she jumped. Why is everyone she knew are gays, she wondered, i bet that bartender is also gay.

He chuckled warrily. "Yeah, i got a boyfriend and if i'm talking about him before the fight, i'd probably no i will say all the good stuff i can think about of him. I love him so much, it breaks my heart to just quarrel with him."

That's so sweet, she envied.

"If i was your boyfriend, i'd kissed you before the fight even started." She said in a serious tone but that remark totally made him laughed.

"You're really funny, Jaelee-ssi." he commented, "and cute." that totally made her blushed.

"Ehem, ne, of course... but why did you call me? i mean not that i mind but shouldn't you talked about this to your best friend?" Jaelee asked trying to change the subject.

"I don't know. Actually, usually i'd talked about this with my grandfather but he's dead." there was a sad tone.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm happy to be your replacement grandpa." They laughed.

In some ways you are, he smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Shim Changmin! Stop! Where are you taking me?" She shouted as he pulled her running in the midnight hour on the street.

It was cold.

He finally stopped, in front of a chocolate shop. He grinned at her as he put his coat around her.

He's acting like a small kid now, she thought and followed him in, rubbing her hands.

"Dark chocolate," she said aloud. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? I mean aren't you buying chocolates? If so, I want dark chocolate." She demanded. It's to pay for pulling me running in a cold weather.

"Arasso," and he nodded for the waiter.

He bought tons of chocolates and they sat at a cubicle.

"Are you still cold?" He asked. She nodded.

He slide in next to her and wrapped himself around her as she snuggled into him, feeling the warmth.

"It's time for you to stop calling my name, In-jung." Changmin said softly as they munch at the chocolates.

She looked at  him and frowned.

"Don't look at me like that." He laughed then he stopped hearing what she said.

"Oppa..." and she kissed his cheek and shoved a piece of chocolate into his mouth. "Eat," and he did as he was told.

She couldn't help but smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] aigooo, what do you guys think of this chap? comment and subscribe!! :D i love how in-jung and changmin progressed :) and and! jaelee and yunho are best friends now haha ehem. i want to apologise for not updating earlier 'cause no laptop at home :'( comment and subscribe!!!