Chapter seventeen

Do I Even Know You

~Dududududulalala~ her mobile rang. She took a look at the caller ID and took the battery out of the mobile and threw them on the bed.

It was him. He’s been calling her ever since she left him standing there alone, in the mall.

She wiped at her tears as she sat at the foot of her bed. She hugged her heads and buried her head in her knees.

She needed to think. She needed to figure a route out of her current messy life.

She thought of calling Yoochun or Junsu but thought better about it.

She couldn’t trouble them anymore, she swear on her way back here from London and she’s not going to break it just because of some guy. Some guy she was going to marry. Great. Just great.

Putting her battery back to her phone, immediately he was calling her again.

This time she answered.

“Finally, you—“he started to say but was cut off by her.

“Lincoln pub. Half hour.” She said.

“Wait, wha—“but she had already cut off the line.

She stood up slowly and saw her horrible reflection from the mirror on her dressing table and sighed.

She turned to look at the dress he bought for her thrown on the ground.

She walked to it, picked it up and changed into it.

Throwing on her red stylish winter coat and with a pair of gold strappy high-heeled sandals, she was out on the street hailing a cab.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“How am I going—“he stopped immediately when he saw her beautifully dressed in the dress he bought for her, standing there, a glass of magenta in her hand as she flirt with a man, at the end of the room.

He fastened his pace as he walked towards them.

He could hear her sweet voice laughing at a lame joke told by the man. And he was seriously not happy about it.

He put himself in between the girl and the man.

“Don’t dare you touch her.” He hissed, looking down at the man who was shorter than him. With that he pulled her upstairs of the pub.

“Yah, Shim Changmin! Where are you taking me?” she shouted over the noisy crowd.

He smiled to himself. He was surprised when she’s said Lincoln pub over the phone because…

“Yah, do you think you can just bug into someone’s owned private room just because you’re some big shot ?” she scolded, anger building in her.

“I don’t bug. I’m the one owning it, darling.” He grinned at her as her eyes grew wide. He pulled her down on his lap, sitting on the bed.

He gently turned her face to face him and whispered, “Don’t ever ever walk out on me again, you got me?”

Tears were already trickling down her cheeks as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

After a while, she loosened her hug on him and pulled to see him smiling kindly at him.

He used his thumb and wiped her tears away and planted a soft sweet kiss on her lips.

When he was about to pull back, she pulled him in and kissed him. Of course, he wouldn’t refuse and tilted his head to kiss her back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

her hair as she laid in his arms fast asleep, he bent and kissed her forehead lightly.

They made out and it was somehow rather sweet. In fact better than all the others he had before with her or with others.

He pulled the soft silky covers over their body and pulled her closer to him.

She moved and opened her big brown eyes, looking at him.

“Sorry I woke you up,” he apologized.

“No, it’s okay. What time is it?” she asked sitting up. He moved to make space for her.

“Half past two. Wae? You need to go anywhere?”

“Aniya,” she laughed, “I don’t go out so late. I just wanted to know the time that’s all.”

They remained silent after that.

“In-jung ah, I need to tell you something.” He said in a very serious tone.

“Mmm?” she pulled away from his embrace to look at him.

“I know it’s going to be hard but I really need to tell you. It wouldn’t be fair to you if I kept it away from you.” He began, tucking her hair behind her ears.

“Is it about your feelings? Your feelings towards me?” she asked in a very soft voice.

He nodded before continuing and pulling her into his embraced again, saying “we both know that we’ll be married in another month but it’s arranged. And… and my feelings towards you… it’s just very complicated, In-jung ah. I hope you can understand.”

“I understand. Mine too,”

“And about Jaelee, I’ll confess that I’m attracted to her, the first time we met. And I do have feelings for her but I can assure you there’s nothing going on between us. I swea—“she place her index finger on his lips, stopping him from continuing.

“I believe you, oppa.” She smiled sweetly at him.

She’s so pure, he thought watching her. It is a pity that she has to go through such a hard time.

Then their lips met and they kissed like they’ve never kissed before… it’s like there’s something added to the recipe, making it more delicious, tastier, sweeter…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] changmin is so so so so so so cute <3<3<3 he's such a cutie xoxo