Chapter twenty-six

Do I Even Know You

"Aishh... who could that be..." he said annoyed by the sudden doorbell at such late hour. He his sides and covered his face with a pillow.

"I'll get it..." his boyfriend got up and walked out of the room to the entrance.

"Who is--"he stopped after he saw a very pale dongsaeng of his.

"I-In-jung ah?" he rubbed his eyes to get a better look.

"Junsu oppa..." she barely whispered.

And he immediately opened his arms wide as she ran into his arms.

"Junsu, who's that?" a sleepy Yoochun came walking out to check who had woken him from his beauty sleep. "In-jung, is that you?"

"N-ne..." she pulled away her hug from Junsu and revealed a beautiful face.

----------------------

"Oppa what should I do?" she asked the two oppas as one sat opposite her and the other sat beside her in the dining area.

Junsu sighed after listening to her story.

"I knew it! She was gonna fall for that bastard! We should've stopped all this-- Ouch, what was that for?"Yoochun received a kick from Junsu under the table.

Junsu turned to face her.

"Don't bother about that idiot. Okay, so I know what exactly you're facing now... But I have one question for you." Junsu said seriously.

In-jung played with her fingers not daring to look at Junsu. "Look at me." Junsu said and lifted her chin.

"Aishh, you're taking too long, darling. The point is, In-jung are you in love with that bastard?" Yoochun complained then asked In-jung directly, ignoring the glare Junsu was giving.

"That bastard has a name." Junsu warned.

"Aishh, fine fine, Changmin then. In-jung, are you in love with that bas-- um Changmin?" Yoochun corrected himself avoiding a hit from Junsu.

In-jung took a gulp before looking up to look at them and answered, "C-changmin is nice--"

"In-jung ah..." Yoochun whined, face-palming himself. In-jung frowned at him while Junsu gave another death glare.

"I think I do. I think I really do love him." In-jung said softly.

"You think?" Yoochun looked at her disbelief.

"Oh, shut up Park Yoochun!" Junsu totally annoyed by his boyfriend's behaviour.

"Waeyo Kim Junsu?"

In-jung suddenly giggled making them turned to look at her.

"What's wrong?"

"Gwaenchana?"

And then it gradually became loud laughters and she finally burst out crying.

"Yah, Nam In-jung are you okay?"

Yah, gwaenchana?" the both of them rushed to her sides.

"I-I'm not okay-y... I-I sh-houldn't-t t-trouble y-you guys, m-mianhe..." she started getting up but immediately pushed back to her seat by Junsu.

Junsu whispered something into Yoochun's ear. Yoochun looked at his boyfriend in disbelief.

Seriously?! "Mwo?!"

"Just do as I say." Junsu gave a death glare, again, sending shivers down Yoochun's spine. Fine.

"Arasso arraso," and he walked off.

"Pabo, it's okay and I'm glad to help, honestly. What you need now is something to clear your mind for a while. Let's watch a movie?"

"Arasso," she said and rested her head on Junsu's shoulder.

Junsu inwardly sighed, this girl has too much to handle...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] mianhe... another short chap but omg Junsu and Yoochun finally came in again :) i was wracking my brain for where to put them in... :x and uhh look forward to my update which will be on next friday maybe... idk >.< bluek xP