Chapter eleven

Do I Even Know You

So there were four guys and one girl standing rooted on the spot.

All of them were confused and felt awkward by the situation except for one.

“It’s a big surprise to see you back in Seoul, Nam In-jung-ssi.” He stood and walked up to the girl standing there who was staring at his boyfriend far too long.

“Uh, yeah… umm—“In-jung stuttered.

“Wait, guys this is confusing and Mr. Shim, you know In-jung-ssi too?” Yunho asked the guy in front of him.

“Don’t tell me you know her too?” Changmin raised a skeptical eyebrow at him. He didn’t know his future wife knew so many 

guys of this sort.

“Honestly, it’s good to see you In-jung ah. It’s been a long time.” Yoochun smiled his smile In-jung once loved so much.

She missed him, damn lot, even now.

“Ne, is it okay if I give you a hug?” In-jung blurted as one guy smiled, two guys stared and one glared at her.

She hugged Yoochun and he hugged her back. Both ignored all the others who were watching them.

“Yah, Park Yoochun and Nam In-jung, are you two done yet?” Junsu asked impatiently.

“Oops, mianhe Junsu oppa.” She laughed adorably and Junsu hugged her too.

“Yah, Nam In-jung aren’t you gonna explain to me what exactly is this?” Changmin asked her,

tapping her back. “And why do you know Mr. Jung too?”

“Oh, about that… um hi Yunho.” She smiled at Yunho. Yunho smiled back.

“Why don’t you two join us and hi, I’m Park Yoochun.” Yoochun introduced himself to Changmin.

“Kim Junsu,” Junsu extended his hand, Changmin took it.

“And I guess you already know me,” Yunho said as all of them sat down.

“Ne, by the way I hope the presentation is done already.” Changmin added.

“No problemo,” Yunho said easily although he was silently cursing himself that he’d forgotten all about it.

“In-jung ah, you haven’t introduced… um who this is… um, related to you.” Junsu said sipping his coffee as he chose his words carefully.

“Oh, yeah… uh, oppa no I mean Changmin-ssi is my… friend. Yeah, that’s it.” In-jung said quickly avoiding Changmin’s questioning look.

“Oh, okay. Anyway what you guys want?” Yoochun broke the awkward silence.

They all chit chatted like they knew each other all along.

Yoochun was happy to see his ex-girlfriend back.

In-jung was glad that Yoochun and she could be good friends even though they broke up.

Yunho was back to his normal self, being jolly, forgetting the bad stuff that had happened not long before.

Changmin was in fact relaxing and having fun, taking a break from all his normal routine.

But, there was one person who wasn’t exactly enjoying every minute of it was—Junsu, and he knew there was something fishy about In-jung and the young man beside her and most of all why she had come back to her hometown. He knew her more than anyone in the group there, including Yoochun and he was determined to find out what was going on.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where the hell have you been?” Jaelee yelled at In-jung as she came in. It was now a late Sunday night.

“Hey hey calm down, Jaelee.” In-jung walked casually past her to her room.

“How can I?! You’ve been out from Friday morning till now!” Jaelee continued yelling, following In-jung. 

“And why didn’t you answer my calls?”

“I’m back now and my idiotic mobile battery died, okay!” In-jung shouted back, losing her cool.

“I was worried, Nam In-jung!”

“Listen Jaelee, you’re not my mom so don’t come bothering what I do. It’s none of your business.” In-jung said harshly and went into the bathroom.

“Fine!” She was just caring for her friend and this is what she got in return?

With just her mobile in her pocket as a belonging, she walked out of the apartment.

First it was Yunho who had scolded her and now her very own best friend had just shouted at her when she needed a girl night talk so much.

Tears streamed down both her cheeks as she walked in the chilly night air. She wrapped herself in the thick wool coat.

Her mobile started beeping. She took it out, wanting to shut the damn thing off but something stopped her just then—

An unfamiliar ID shone…

-remember me? Anyway, meet me at Baskin Robbins, the one opposite you, right at this moment-

She walked across the street, went into the shop, and standing there in front of her was someone she didn’t expect to see again, in her life…

“Hello, Jaelee-ssi.” That person grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] omo who do you guys think that mysterious person Jaelee is meeting? And before that, In-jung said changmin was her friend instead of fiancé. And Junsu says he knows In-jung more than anyone else, I wonder why it is… btw comment and subscribe, love you guys anyway :D