Chapter four

Do I Even Know You

Yunho got up, finding the person beside him wasn't in bed. He let out a sigh.

It was yet another tiring working day. He seriously needed a break.

"I've decided to take a break," he announced walking over to where Jaejoong was standing preparing breakfast as usual. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his neck.

"Yeah, right. You're in the middle of a big project with our country's biggest company and you decide to take a break?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at him turning to face him.

"What's wrong with that? Everyone needs a break. You coming with me Jae?"

"No." came the reply.

"Why no? Oh c'mon, Joongie, it's been ages since we went on a holiday." He protested.

"I've got a perfect job i dreamed of and I'm not gonna loose it just to go to a holiday with you."

"Fine. I'll go on my own." He said feeling disappointed. He was still going to take a break.

"There's no use to sulk, Yunnie. Why not you ask your secretary? I think she'll be great as your companion to your holiday, wherever that is." Jaejoong suggested, laying the plates on the table.

"Mwo? You want me to go with my secretary?" Yunho couldn't believe his boyfriend who hates him being with any other guy or girl wants him to go out with his secretary.

"I've seen her before and I know she doesn't drool over you like most girls do so I think I'm okay with the idea. And as long as you two don't do anything wrong behind my back." He said as he redo Yunho's tie. Yunho pulled him close to him and bent down to kiss him but Jaejoong put his index finger on his lips. "You need to eat and then get your to your office."

"Yunho chuckled, "Arasso, my Joongie."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She was late for work. She missed the bus and had to wait for another half an hour.

She was now exactly 45minutes late. Finally, she reached the floor.

Mrs. Shim, her future mother-in-law had told her to meet her future husband before she start work and now she's almost an hour late.

"Is Mr Shim around?" She asked a girl who was seated at a desk nearby.

"Have you made an appointment?" The girl asked. Rudely.

"I think so... I'm Nam In-..." Before she could finish her name, she found a guy standing beside her and the girl in front of her bowing 90degrees, "Mr. Shim" she greets.

"So, you must be In-jung." He said it more in a statement than a question.

"Ne. And you're Changmin-ssi?"

"Follow me," He said turning around and walked over to his big and classy office which overlooks the whole city of Seoul.

She closed the door behind her slowly. She actually didn't expect a young, tall, lanky and handsome young man but she also didn't expect him to be a rude guy.

"You're an hour late." He said sitting on a leather sofa and poured wine into two glasses. He motioned her to sit next to him.

"Fifty minutes, to be exact." She didn't like his rudeness so she decided to not play nice too. He chuckled turning to face her and offered her a glass.

"I'd prefer not to fight on our first encounter, sweetheart." He said with a smile. She couldn't help but found herself smiling too. He brushed her hair with his fingers liking the touch of it very much.

She blushed feeling his closeness.

This was their first meeting and already they're so close together. Physically.

"What am i supposed to--" she was cut midsentence again as she found her lips caught by his.

She also found herself responding to his touch. Their tounges fighting for their domain but he won like usually did.

He was good at this sort of things. When he wasn't home the whole night, he was out doing this sort of things to release stress.

They finally broke the kiss. Both breathing heavily from the long kiss.

She found herself gripping his hair gently and he found his hands on her s.

Changmin found her blushing so hard that he couldn't help chuckling. She blushed even harder now.

"Mianhe..." She said standing up. Cute, he thought, but still not my type.

"Nothing to be sorry about," he said getting up too. "It's time to discuss what you're gonna do as your job."

"Ne"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] YUNJAE!! <3<3<3 i know a lot of you guys like this cp and i have to admit i <3 them too! and thats why i chose a special poster for this chap! i hope you guys like it. Changminnie kissed In-jung! OMG! they don't even know each other and they kissed... i want to kiss changmin too! omo! and i also want to apologise for the english errors i made and going to make but lets hope i dont make any... *impossible* bluek xp btw comment and subscribe!