Chapter six

Do I Even Know You

[A/N] i wanted to put changmin's image :) i hope you guys like it because I DO!! lol xD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He heard his door knocked and someone walked in his office.

He didn't bother to look up because he was too busy.

"Mr Shim?" the person who had walked in said.

"If you have something to say just spit it out." He said impatiently.

"I'm here to tell you that I'm taking leave for five days."

He finally looked up.

"For what purpose?"

"I'm going on a trip." She said looking straight at him. She wanted to punch or kick him so much.

"Very well, then. Have fun." He said coldly and returned to his work.

She didn't bother to say thank you because she knew he wouldn't care less about it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Nam In-jung! Get up, you sleepyhead!" Jaelee shouted, shaking her friend.

"Another five minutes," In-jung said sleepily.

"No, not today." Jaelee said firmly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaelee ah, we arrived too early. See, your boss isn't here yet and I could've sleep longer." In-jung complained when they reached Seoul International airport.

"Aish, I had to make you look presentable okay."

"For what?"

"For him," Jaelee answered, pointing a finger at a young and tall handsome man who was walking towards them.

"Awesome," In-jung muttered sarcasticly.

"I know right!" Jaelee said smiling broadly, obviously not getting what In-jung meant.

"Hello ladies," he greeted politely. "I'm Yunho." He smiled and extended his hand to In-jung. Shhe took it and told him her name too.

"All set?" Yunho asked the two.

"Yup!" Jaelee answered excitedly while In-jung nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-jung and Yunho soon warmed up and talked like they were best friends since a long time and Jaelee was happy about that. It was her plan anyway.

They were having breakfast at a dimsum restaurant.

"Excuse me, I need to check something out on my own." Jaelee excused herself to give the two their own space.

"Sure, go ahead." Yunho replied.

Jaelee could see from the window outside that the two were talking. She let out a sigh. 

Maybe In-jung could now forget about Yoochun, Jaelee thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He looked around him. He was away from Korea and came here for a meeting with the clients in this country.

He sighed and went to look for his driver. He hate cabs.

"It has been awhile, sir." The driver said.

"Yes, it is." he answered curtly.

He was famous for his rudeness.

He was famous for being an obedient son too, making his parents really proud...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"," he said as he walked in the lobby of the hotel he was going to stay and knocked into someone making some of papers in his hands to fall.

"I'm so sorry." the girl apologised and helped picked his papers. When their faces met, he couldn't help but stare at her. He was mesmerized but he didn't know why.

"Are you all right, sir?" the girl said in perfect english.

"Yes, I-I am." He stuttered which was certainly weird. The girl smiled and he smiled back. When she was about to walked away, he asked "Can I have your number?"

"If we meet again." she said smiling and turned and walked away.

"What the hell was I thinking?" he said aloud and hit his head with his hand. When she walked off, he realised that his heart beat was beating in an irregular pace.

He continued to the reception thinking, by the way I'm getting married... but to a girl I don't even know.

Once again, he sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[A/N] In-jung & Yunho!! if I was Jaejoong, who should I kill first if I see them? and CHANGMIN!!! love at first sight for him, isn't it?!! but who was that girl?? omo, i'm so envious... btw PLEASE comment and subscribe!!! thanks~~ ^^