NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ

It's Complicated
Hello, guys! I know you might have clicked this because you were thinking that I'm updating the story, but, nope. Because of that, I'm sincerely sorry for keeping your hopes up and I'm also asking for your patience to wait for my next real update on the story.
 
As of now, I'm just really busy with university and I'm having a hard time balancing my academics with non-academic stuff (such as writing fics, blogging and my social life). 
 
But please do keep in mind that I AM NOT LEAVING THIS STORY UNFINISHED. It will just take a longer time for me to add a new chapter because of the workload. I may not be the best writer around, but I try to do my best to come up with a satisfying chapter so that it'll be worth the wait, so I just can't stop writing this. Also, I've grown to love each character here and I always have fun whenever I write a draft. Although I know how the next chapter would go through and how it'll end (eeeeeeeep!!!), I just don't have the time to work on it. 
 
So now, I am asking for your complete understanding and patience. If you think you can't wait anymore and you haven't kept in track with the story, feel free to unsubscribe or whatever. But to those whoa re patient enough to wait and actually give their feed back, I'd like to thank each one of you for giving me the motivation to continue writing. You know who you are!
 
To be honest, I've been waiting for a long time before I could write this update because I know you've been waiting for an explanation on why I haven't been updating for so long, and I haven't had the free time to write and explanation like this. It just happens that we have a long break from university because of the bad weather in our country (please do add us in your prayers) and I had no school-related thing to work on.
 
tl;dr
 
1. I'm not saying goodbye or anything.
2. I am not abandoning this story.
3. It will take maybe a longer time before I can update again.
4. I'm sorry for making you wait too long. :(
5. Thank you to those who are patient enough to wait for an update and read it.
 
 
6. I love you guys! -eukyangkyang